We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

057

.:Normal P.O.V:.

Gerard, Frank, and I ran into the music room, to see Billie in the middle of a lesson.

"Well, well, well...." he said, looking at us, "It's so nice of you to join us, Samantha, Gerard, and Frank."

"Sorry, Mr. Armstrong," Gerard mumbled, making our way to the seats in the front of the room. Frank went to his usual spot in the back.

"I want you three to stay after class," Billie said, "To make up for the time you wasted."

"Damn." Gerard whispered.

I looked over at him, and gave him a smile, "Grade school all over again."

"And if you don't want to put your head down, then I suggest you stop talking," Billie said.
Gerard and I looked at each other, and stifled laughter. Billie turned back to the board, and continued his lesson.

"Now.... Who wrote Swan Lake?" he asked. I spaced out then, doodling in my note book. I'm a head in this class.... This is so boring.

After class, Frank, Gerard, and I remained seated, as we waited for the rest of the class to pile out into the hallway.

"So.... Why were you three late?" he asked, sitting on the edge of his desk, and crossing his arms over his chest.

"We were talking for a while, and we were late leaving the lockers." Frank said, moving closer to the front of the classroom. Preferably next to me.

"Well, what was so important to talk about that it caused you to be late?"

"Well, Frank was marveling over my hair, and Gerard had brought up a Magazine article, and I was pulled into it." I said.

"A magazine article.... What was in the article?"

"It was about her and Pete, sir" Gerard said.

"You and Pete Wentz," Billie said, "I thought you were fighting."

"We got over it." I said. He nodded, a look of improvement in his eyes.

"Oh."

"Well, if you don't like it...." I said.

"I just think it's a really bad idea," Billie said, "But what ever... it's your life."

"Okay.... That was rude," I said. I got up, and made to leave.

"Hey," Billie said, "Get back here."

"No," I answered, spinning around, "I don't want to be in the same room with someone who treats me like.... Like a child."

"Sweety... to me... you are a child."

"Fuck you." I said, and left the room, making my way to Math class with Mike. I walked into the class room, just as the bell rang.

.:Gerard's P.O.V:.

Samantha walked out of the door, and my jaw dropped. Billie looked like he was going to explode, and Frank just sat there.

"Well," Billie said, "That was rude."

"Well... you provoked her." I said.

"Shut up!" he yelled, turning on me.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Nothing." he snapped.

"Then it's something." I replied.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"But it concerns my best friend, so what's up?"

"Mind your own business."

"Fine!" I said, getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"To math class... is that alright with you?"

"Sit back down," Billie said, a glare in his eyes.

"Or what?"

"You flunk."

"I'm scared."

"This is a grade!"

"The school year isn't half way over yet," I yelled, "Hell! The quarter isn't even over yet! I can manage!"

"Fine," Billie pointed to the door, "Leave! See if I care." I turned to Frank, and he packed his bag. We both walked out of the room, just as the bell rang.

"Fucker," I hissed under my breath.

"I'll see you at lunch," Frank said, before taking off.

"Yeah," I answered, running off for my math class.

.:Lunch:.
.:Normal P.O.V:.

I left the school, and waited by Pete's car. God, I had so much trouble in levitation class.... It's insane how one person could ruin my day completely.

"Hey good lookin'!" Pete said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hey." I answered.

"Uh-oh," Pete said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.... Just Billie being a dick."

"Since when has Billie ever been a dick?"

"Today." I said, getting into the car. Pete stood outside for a while, and then got in.
He didn't say anything, as he started the car, and pulled out of the school parking lot, and drive past all of the other houses. He slowly reached the outskirts of the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Pete answered.

"I hate it when you do this!" I said, crossing my arms.

The car was quiet for a long while, it was almost getting to the point of unbearable, "What did Billie do?" Pete asked, answering my dilemma, but not in the way that I wanted him to.

"Nothing." I answered, apparently, that wasn't enough.

"Well, he must have done something to upset you," Pete said, "Tell me."

I sat there for a while, not sure what I wanted to do. Then I gave a sigh, "He said that it wasn't a good idea to be with you."

"What?"

"Exactly, totally rude."

"What did you say?"

"That he was being rude, and that I didn't want to be in a room where I was treated like a child."

"What did he say to that?"

"He said that to him, I was a child, so in response, I told him to fuck himself, and I left the room."

"That can get you expelled... you know that right?"

"Billie wouldn't expel me," I answered, "He loves me too much."

"What?" Pete asked, looking at me.

"Nothing."

"No, what did you say?"

"Forget it, it's nothing."

"The hell it's nothing.... He loves you?"

"Well, look who listened."

"Do you love him back?"

"I'm with you aren't I?"

"That wouldn't stop me," he said.

"What?"

"Shit." he whispered.

"Pete!" I exclaimed. "Turn around!"

"What?"

"You fuckin' heard me! Turn around."

"Fine!" Pete made an extreme turn, and headed back to the school.

"What?" Pete asked.

"Do I really have to answer that?"

"It was only the one time...."

"What!"

"Damn."

"Just... don't talk to me." I said, looking out the window.

We made our way to the school, and Pete stopped in front of the house with no name, and I got out, and beat him to the door, slamming it in his face. Reaching to the pendant around my neck, I heard the front door open. Wrapping my fingers around the tiny hearty, I yanked the necklace off of me, and threw it to the floor, hoping that Pete would notice, and he did.
Running up the stairs, I looked back to see Pete staring at the floor where I guess the necklace had landed. Shaking my head, I ran into the nearest door.

"Patrick!" I cried.

"What," he asked, standing up from his bed. I walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"He cheated," I said. Patrick in hailed, and I knew he knew, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know what to do," he answered. I started to cry, and Patrick held me close to him, "I'm sorry." Patrick said.

He lead me to his bed, and sat me down. Me still clinging to him the entire time. Eventually, he managed to pry himself form my grip, and he held my face in his hands, "Are you going to be okay?"

"No," I answered. Looking into his eyes, I felt myself smile, "For now." I added.

"Well.... What can I do to help you?"

"I don't know," I looked at the floor, and then Pete came back to me. I started crying again, and I retreated into the hug Patrick suddenly offered.

"It's okay...." he said.

I jerked back out of his arms, and looked at him, "What the fuck do you mean it's okay," I yelled, "He fucking cheated!"

"I'm sorry... it wasn't the right thing to say." Patrick cringed, looking at me.

His hands moved to my chin, and he leaned in. His lips touched mine gently, then roughly.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.