We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

007

"My name is Pete." he held out his hand, and I shook it.

"You....Wouldn't happen to be in a band?"

"Ummm.....yeah....actually I am."

"Fall Out Boy right?"

"Yup." Pete looked down at his shoes as if ashamed.

"You have really....catchy songs."

"Thank you."

"My favorite is 'A little less 'Sixteen Candles' a little more touch me'."

"Ha. Really?"

"Yeah. The lyrics are interesting."

"Thanks, I try." we laughed, and he took my bag. "Here, let me show you around." you smiled, and followed.

.:Pete's P.O.V:.
My favorite song is 'A little less 'Sixteen Candles' a little more touch me." I wanted to say so many things to that answer. Like 'I can make that happen.' or 'I could make your wish, Sixteen Candles is out the window, and the beds right upstairs.' But, I think that would have scared her off.

"Ha. Really?"

"Yeah the lyrics are really interesting."

"Thanks. I try." debating in my whether I should or shouldn't, I stepped forward, and took her book bag. "Here, let me show you around."

"Thank you." she followed me, but I slowed down, so that we were side by side. I looked at her waist, and wrapped my arm around her. Her hair was in a pony tail, and she wore light brown corduroy pants, with a dark turquoise shirt under a brown jacket that looked to be from Hollister. She wore brown leather boot looking things. She was Hot, I can tell you know. Oh my God!

"So, do you live here alone, or are there others?"

"I live here with some friends."

"Very specific." she laughed.

"Okay, there's Patrick, Andy, Joe, and Jordan, Jerad, and Stacy."

"Who are the last three?"

"Just a group of people who were here when we came."

"Oh." God! She looked so innocent.

We reached the next floor, where all of the rooms were. The red carpet was faded in the middle, and the floor boards creaked.

"This is Stacy's room." I said pointing to the first door, "Then Jerad and Jordan share this room, Patrick's in this one, Joe in that one, Andy on your right, and I'm right here." we were at the end of the hallway.

"Where do I stay?"

"Well, by the looks of the bed, I say with me." her eyes widened.

"What?"

"Nothing." she shook her head almost as if she were frightened. I pushed her into the room, and immediately, when she stepped into the room, her luggage appeared on her bed making both of us jump. I gently pushed her into the room, and closed the door.

"So, what do you like?" I asked leaving her side, and sat down on my bed.

"Huh?"

"What are you interested in?"

"Oh! Um... Good bads that make Good music, art, I like to sing"

"You like to sing?"

"Yeah."

"Sing."

"What?"

"Come on sing!"

"No."

"Why?"

"I'm not use to singing in front of people."

"Turn around."

"That doesn't help. I can still tell you're there."

"Shoot." I wanted to hear her sing. "Come on, I'll help you unpack." I stood, and went over to the nearest suitcase. She smiled a bit, and came to my side. "You can open it. I'm afraid that there might be like....underwear or bras in this." she laughed.

"Well, you're the first guy I know to be afraid of that stuff." I blushed.

"I'm not afraid, I just don't want to embarrass you." she rolled her eyes. "You're very beautiful." she looked at me, a twinkle was in her eyes.

"Thank you." shyly, she turned and opened her suit case. This was full of her school supplies, and other things. She found a folded piece of paper on top of everything, and picked it up. Unfolding it, she turned from me so she could read it. I tried to look over her shoulder, but she would hunch, making it impossible for me to read.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"A little bit of nothing, is a whole lot of something." I quoted. I reach forward, "Let me see."

"No1" she started to laugh, and move to the other side of the room.

"Aw...Come on! I wanna see!" I followed her, and tried to get the paper from her. She bolted forward, but I grabbed onto her waist, and pulled her down on my bed where we fought for custody of the little piece of paper.

She twisted around, her arm with the paper stretched over her head. My arm was up there with her, my face was inches away from her, and with me lying on top of her, this looked like a very comfortable, and unnerving spot. She was breathing heavily now, and her eyes were soft. I tried to control myself, but failed miserably. I leaned in, and took her lips in mine, getting lost in her sweetness.

.:Your P.O.V:.
When Pete kissed me, I was shocked at first, but then forgot everything that was around me, and melted into his touch. His kiss, unlike Mikey's, was gentle, and loving. At that thought, my eyes popped open, and I pushed Pete away, only to find his hand half way up my shirt, and my hand entangled in his black hair. I gasped.

"What is it?" he asked puzzled.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

"Why?"

"I...." did I really want to tell him about Mikey. I mean, after that fight, did I really want to think of him as my boyfriend still? "I have a boyfriend." Maybe I want to try and convince myself that I still loved him. I didn't get a chance to read the letter which looked to be from Mikey.

"What?" Pete looked hurt. Had I let the kiss go too far?

"I have a boyfriend." I repeated, "he's somewhere on campus."

"Oh." Pete looked away, then got off. I went back over to my suitcases, and continued unpacking. "Is he the one who gave you that bruise on your cheek?" I turned to him, and he pointed to a mirror that hung on his side of the room. I walked over to it, and peered in at my reflection. Sure enough, there was a bruise as blue as the night sky on my cheek. "It looks like he really loves you."

"Why do you know?" I asked, almost shouting, "Mikey loves me, and would never mean to hurt me."

"Then why do you have a bursae?"

"It was a mistake." I answered.

"What's his name?"

"Huh?"

"What's your boyfriends name?"

"Mikey Way."

"You're dating Mikey Way? From My Chemical Romance? You're kidding?"

"Nope."

"Oh my god. And he hit you?"

"I said that it was a mistake!"

"You didn't sleep with him did you?"

"That's not for me to share."

"I understand. I'm a girl never kisses and tells." I gave him a suspicious look, and then continued to un pack.