We're Going Down, Down in an Earlier Square?

008

.:You're P.O.V:.
I finally managed to finish unpacking, and found myself, quite hungry. Pete was watching me from his side of the room. It was dreadfully uncomfortable, but I didn't want to talk to him right now. I ignored my hunger for a moment, and sat down on my bed so I could read my letter.

Dear Samantha,
I'm sorry. It was wrong of my to hit you like I did, and I understand if you hate me, and never want to see me again. But, before you make your decision, I just want you to know, I love you. I love you so much, and it hurts me to know that what I did, might break this romance up. I never meant to hit you, I have no idea what came over me. Please remember that. I love you so much.

Love,
Mikey Way.

A tear slid down my cheek. I can't believe it. He really didn't mean it. He still loves me! I turned the paper over, and found an address. Delta Alpha room #101. Mikey's room. I got up from my bed, and grabbed my coat. Walking to the door, I heard Pete get up from his bed too.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To visit Mikey."

"I'm coming too." he said grabbing his coat.

"No your not."

"I don't want him to hurt you again." I spun around.

"He won't." I turned back, and continued my way. Down the hall, a door flew open, and a boy with reddish, blond hair wit sideburns and a weird hat came out.

"Hey Pete. Who's the girl?"

"Latter Patrick." Pete shot at him, "Samantha wait!" Patrick held out a hand, and grabbed onto my waist.

"Let me go!" I demanded, he looked at me, and obeyed.

"You wouldn't have lasted in the army." Pete commented.

"Shut up! It would have been the only choice to pay for college." I continued walking, hearing their footsteps behind me. I reached the front door, and was about to open it, when a force flew past me, and the door locked it's self.

"What the hell?"

"If Pete wants to talk to you, then you better listen." came a female voice from behind all three of us, "I swear I could hear you three talking all the way down here." I turned around in annoyance to find a girl with black hair, lip rings, and large black hoop rings. Sitting on a couch reading a book.

"Staci, stay out of this." Pete said sternly.

"Well, I was only trying to help." I turned around, and tried to unlock the door. "It's magic deary. You can't get past me."

"You wanna bet?" I muttered under my breath. I closed my eyes, and tried to picture what could have been on the door. Instantly, I saw a large padlock. I mentally reached into my pocket, and pulled out a key. Placing it into the key hole, I unlocked it, and the door flew open.

"What the fuck!" Stacy cried, "Who did that?" I smiled in spite of myself, and walked out.

I reached the poach of Mikey's house, and opened the door. Gerard was talking to a guy with a red afro in the hallway. The man turned and waved. Gerard turned around, and looked startled.

"Hey Samantha. What are you doing here?"

"I was going to see if Mikey was home. He gave me a letter and he said that I could come right in."

"Oh. Here let me show you where his room is." Gerard came forward, and took me by my elbow. He lead me up stairs, and down a hallway.

"Gerard! You're hurting me." I said. He let go of me.

"Sorry. Look, I don't thin you show see Mikey."

"What?"

"I'm afraid that he might hurt you again."

"But, just this morning, you said that he didn't mean to. Don't tell me that you've changed your mind."

"I might have." he said stubbornly.

"Well I don't care. Tell me where Mikey's room is." Gerard looked at me, then sighed.

"It's right behind you." he pointed at a door, then left. I turned around, and knocked on the door.

"Mikey?" I asked, the sound of someone running to the door, came as clear as a whistle. Mikey opened the door, and embraced me.

"Samantha!" he whispered into my ear, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"I know." I hugged him tightly back. Pulling away from me, he lead me into his room, and locked the door. This should have made me uncomfortable, but it didn't.

"Here, have a seat." he said patting a spot on the bed. I did as I was told.

"You're room is very nice." I commented.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"I wasn't kidding." he answered as he leaned in, and kissed me. I tried to pull away, but he only held me closer to him. His kisses became more wanting, as he tried to get me to kiss back.

Pushing me back into the bed, I became nervous. His hand slipped up my shirt, and found it's way to my bra strap. I managed to push him away.

"Mikey, what are you doing?"

"Continuing from where we left off."

"Stop it! Please." he didn't listen to me. He just kept going. He managed to get my bra undone, and went down to my pants. "Mikey, no, this is wrong."

"No. This is right." he said forcefully.

"Get off."

"What?"

"I said get off. I want to leave."

"Why?"

"Because I'm uncomfortable, and I don't think that this is right."

"Or it's because you want to crawl to Gerard. You love him more don't you."

"What? No!"

"You little slut. I'll teach you a thing or two." he pulled his hand back, and I braced myself for the blow, but instead, I hear the door open, and felt Mikey being pulled off of me. A new pair of hands grabbed me, and pulled me off the bed. I opened my eyes, to find myself clutching Frank. Gerard and Mikey were on the floor wrestling each other. Gerard gave Mikey a hard blow, and Mikey fell to the floor. Gerard stood, and turned to me, an apologetic look in his eyes. He took me from Frank, and lead me to the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry." he said, as he looked for anything that might be damaged.

"It's okay." I said as I reached back and tried to re-hook my bra.

"Let me help you." Gerard turned me around, and I hesitated, "I'm not like my brother." he hooked the strap, and I turned around.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." tears filled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Gerard. I should have listened to you." Gerard pulled me into a hug, and let me cry onto his shoulder.

"It's okay." he said, "Here, let me take you home."

As we approached my house, I spotted Pete waiting for me on the front porch. Gerard had his arm wrapped around me, and was gripping my shoulder. Pete spotted us, and stood from his spot.

"What happened?" he demanded, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Pete. Thank you." I answered.

"Hey Pete." Gerard greeted.

"Sup Gerard. How's the band?"

"It's okay."

That's good." Pete nodded, "Supper is waiting for you." he said to me, and he entered the house. I could tell that he was watching us from the window, but I didn't care.

"I'll see you later?" Gerard asked, as I turned to him.

"Yeah." I looked into his eyes, and he into mine. Then out of the blue, our lips touched, as he kissed me good night.