Blood and Bonds

Babysitting

“Luka! LUUUUUKA!” I hear someone shouting, waking me up from the nap I had been taking.

“What do you want?” I demand, slowly walking out of my bedroom while scratching the back of my head. I look up, only to see Ayden.

“The Kazekage told me that I was to come and get you. I was supposed to bring you to him.” Ayden says, looking slightly irritated at being forced to play babysitter to me.

“Oh, don’t worry.” I say to the look on his face as I sit down on one of the chairs in my living room.

“What do you mean, don’t worry?! We were supposed to BE there by now!” Ayden shouts, glaring at me as though I’m going to cause him some great misfortune. I shrug.

“That’s not a big deal. I always get there about twenty minutes after the time he tells me I have to be there.” I say, running one of my hands through my hair in an attempt to calm it down.

“That may be true when you don’t have someone to escort you, but not now.” He says before doing a few hand signs. I watch him in irritation as he finishes and the two of us are transported in front of the Kazekage.

“Ah, Luka. So nice of you to join us.” The Kazekage says, not having to even look at who it is that had entered his office.

“Yeah well.” I say in a natulant voice as I yawn. I collapse into one of the only chairs in the office. “So, what was so important that you had to send someone to come and get me so early in the morning?” I demand. The Kazekage sighs.

“You will be traveling to Konoha to act as a representative.” The Kazekage says, looking at me with a look that clearly dares me to question his decision, so I do.

“Don’t you think you have others that would be better suited to that purpose?” I ask, looking at him with a you’re-insane look. He sighs.

“Unfortunately, you three are the only ones that can do this. Everyone else has their own missions going on right now.” The Kazekage says with a sigh.

“Alright, fine.” I say, sitting back in my seat. The three room occupants look at me with surprise.

“You leave in an hour. Oh, and don’t you even think about doing something stupid.” The Kazekage says, motioning for the two of us to leave. I sigh as I get out of the seat, and jump out the window.

“So, what exactly did the Kazekage mean by don’t do anything stupid?” Ayden asks as he catches up to me.

“I’ve messed up my fair share of missions because of the natulant way I do things.” I say in a bored voice as I come to a stop in front of my house. Ayden looks at me in surprise. “Do you mind?” I question, turning to look at him.

“Meet at the gate to the village in one hour.” Ayden says before disappearing. I roll my eyes before walking into my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, heres the next chapter in this one. sorry it took so long for me to get this up. had a bad case of simply not wanting to type anything.
Peace!!
KcA