Status: active; I'll update as often as possible.

Wax

"Chill dawg, chill."

“Luke!” I yelled, throwing Rex’s hat to him. He grabbed it and ran across the yard, dodging his older brother as he did so.

We were all outside, it was the middle of the summer, and we were all soaking wet. We were going in and out of Rex’s in ground pool. He and his little brother were shirtless, and I was in short shorts and a bikini top.

The hat was going back and forth, between Luke, me, and the occasional game of fetch from his German Shepard. Yeah, in ground pool, German Shepard, Rex’s family was pretty wealthy. But they didn’t flaunt it. Rex wore normal the usual clothing every other teenager did; Hollister, Aeropostal, Hot topic, Forever21, and the occasional random pair of jeans or a tee that he had no recollection of where he got it.

As Luke ran with all his might, Rex stayed right behind him. I admired the happy Big Brother - Little brother moment before realizing the hat was flying towards me, as was Rex. At the very second my hands met the hat, I turned and prepared to run for it, before I got the chance Rex tackled me to the ground. I hid the hat under my stomach, as Rex was laid on top of my back. His arms were slowly wrapping around my body, searching for his hat. I couldn’t stop using every breath I had to laugh, even when his hands came cross my chest.

“Rex, that’s my boob!” I blurted in between laughs. He was laughing now too

“I know, now give me my hat or I’ll give you a titty-twister!” He threatened. At this point, Luke was beside me, digging at my stomach for the hat, making me laugh harder, while Rex kept pushing him away. I had to make a decision; give Rex his hat, or suffer from a painful boob. He started to move my bikini top, warning me. I turned my head so I could see him better as a questioned whether he’d really do it or not.

“You wouldn’t…” I stated. It was more of a question than a statement. He raised his right eyebrow and flashed that perfect glowing smile he’d always had.

“Oh, wouldn’t I?” He asked, giving Luke another push. I had shifted my arms, so when Luke fell backwards this time, he fell with his brother’s hat in his hands. I continued to glare at Rex, daring him to hurt me, while I watched Luke run away with his hat. The staring only lasted a minute before Rex went at it again, as I struggled beneath him. The laughing had started again, and he had succeeded in getting his hand into my top, not that I had ever doubted his ability to do so.

“Stop! I don’t have it, Luke does!” I said, being held down with his hand in my top. His hand retracted, and I covered myself. He rolled me over, exposing my hands and my stomach, making sure I wasn’t lying. We were both out of breath, as he rolled off of my, and laid next to me, out of breath, and laughed.


We all sat around Rex’s living room, watching The Eye, and huddling up to pillows and blankets, scared out of our minds. Skylar was cuddled into Vincent’s chest, petrified. Vinnie and Skylar had been going out for a couple months, originally they were friends. We were our own, only friendly feelings group, until Skylar got a crush on Vincent. At least that’s what everyone thought. We all knew there was one point or another when we’d secretly crush on each other. We never dared to do anything about it, or speak up and endanger the harmony of our simple friendship, until Skylar and Vincent did. Everyone was mad at them for a while, but we got over it; we could change their feelings just as much as they could. So we lived with it, and let our friends fall for each other. Skylar had become a girly girl, she never wore dresses or skirts, but she was way more sensitive than before, she was nicer and cared more.

We still loved them, but when Vinnie and Skylar started hanging out and secluding us, Tessa drifted from Skylar, getting closer to me and Rex. And Rex drifted from Vinnie, getting closer to Tessa. I and Rex had always been closest, and I didn’t plan on changing that.
The movie was at the part where the girl is in the diner, and everything seems normal. And then that crazy dead blond bitch jumps at her, leaving hand prints in the sugar spilled over the table. I screamed and hid in Rex’s shoulder, as he himself jumped. His arm was wrapped tightly around me, confortably. I was shaking, scared. I could feel someone’s fingers on my back. Terrified, I turned to see Tessa clinging to my back, wrapped in a blanket and her eyes wide.

I laughed at her face, taking everyone’s eyes off the television. The faint sound of a phone vibrating distracted us, and our eyes turned to Vinnie, who quickly answered it.
“Yo, what’s up?” He spoke into the receiver. We could all hear the faint panicking on the other side. Vinnie chuckled secretly, and interrupted them.

“Chill dawg, she’s right here … Yeah, we’re at Rex’s … No, we’re not having sex! Chill dawg, chill. Yeah, I’ll bring her home. Peace.” He said hanging up. We were all dying of laughter, at his choice of words while speaking to Skylar’s father. He got off the couch, letting the blankets and pillows he was sitting with fall and resettle, as well as Skylar, who looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. He sighed, picked her up, and said goodbye before he carried her out to his car. Tessa recovered her hack and huddled closer to us.

By the time we laid multiple layers of blankets out, it was far past midnight. We had started our winter break early, and I still hadn’t shown my mom my suspension slip, neither had Tessa or Rex. We all curled up next to each other, and talked ourselves to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry It took forever! I've been SO busy, it's quite ridiculous. Anyways, comments and subscriptions make faster updates. Truuuue story! :D