Status: on pause until i'm out of this writers block :/ Anila♥

I'm Sorry

The Insults

The Insults



"Ugh, look at Belle Carter"

Following Jakes instructions, I glanced over at a girl with long wavy blonde hair that moved with every step she took and who had these dark brown eyes that seemed so deep that if you looked into them, you'd fall forever. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"She's such a cow" Tanner said with spite,

"Yeah she's such a fucking tease and doesn't go out with anyone" Jake said, glaring at the perfect creature down the hall.

"She probably thinks that she better than us" Tanner said.

"What a bitch" I heard myself say.

She was walking down the hall towards the exit, each of her steps echoed off of the walls. She was planning to leave through the exit beside us. But Tanner had a whole different idea planned As she was about to pass us, Tanner grabbed Belle and pushed her up into the locker. Her eyes went wide with fear.

"Wha-wha-what do you want?" she said stuttering.

"We want you to admit it!" Jake hissed in her ear, causing her to flinch and squeeze her eyes shut.

"Admit what?" she asked, cleary confused.

"Admit that you think that you're better than us!"Tanner said with fury, slamming her head back against the lockers. I winced at the impact.

"What...are you...talking about?" her voice waving with the tears that were threatening to fall.

"You have never been out with any one of us, you don't talk to us, and you snob us! Why?! what the hell did we ever do to you!?" Jake yelled in frustration.

She suddenly gained confidence. That scared, puppy look in her eyes was lost. She narrowed her eyes at Jake.

"You what to know why!?-" she shouted, causing us to jump back in shock."- Its because you three are total dickheads! Why the fuck would I want to even consider going out with someone that might have an STD from sleeping with a million sluts!? Why would I want to talk to people that would either make discusting perverted jokes or insult the hell outta me!?" She was seething. You could practically feel the anger rolling off of her. It seemed as if she was done, but she continued,

"And what did you do to me!? What did you do!? We were 14. You spread rumours about me. Bad ones! So the real question is, what did I ever do to you!?, so don't try and act so oblivious to the things that you've done! You guys are assholes and I hope you rot in hell!" she stormed off down the corridor.

We were shocked. Sweet, quiet, shy Belle Carter just chewed us out. But we all got over the shock to throw some more insults at her.

"Fucking lying whore!" Tanner exclaimed

"Psychopathic bitch!" I yelled, my voice bouncing off of the walls.

She glanced back at me, her eyes full of tears. She was looking at me in pity. As if she felt sorry for me. I bowed my head in shame, and three seconds later, the door shut, marking Belles exit and the names being thrown at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh numero uno. I don't really know where this is going, but eh, it's worth a go.

p.s, check out my other story, LettersTo Auden :D

Anila ♥