Just Being Myself

Here I come

Raining, great, happy, think happy. I'm good, calm, brrrrr, it's cold!
Ding dong, don't you just hate that noise, it should be something less happy and more....death.... yeah thats kinda cool!
"Heyya!"I said to Shadow, I moved out the way just in case the door hurt me, not really my choice of death.
"Hey, so, that homework, is it in today?" Shadow said picking her bag of the hallway floor.
"Well deehhh, I did say it was.."
"Oh crap!"
"I'm guessing you havn't done it!"
"Well done!"
We walked along the long strech of road passing some man running for dear life, guessing he is late for something. We walked through the allway onto another strech of road, crossing over we saw a load of over St. Ives walking through as well.
"This is a death wish!" I whispered, trying not to let them hear us.
"Stop being a wimp and pick your feet up!" Shadow yelled, embarrassing!

We got to Meloney's road and said our Hello's, then we walked to the main road and walked across to the other side and walked on to school.

By time we got there, we had to leg it to form, knowing that we was going to be shouted at by our teacher. What a liberty!

School went really slow, but by time I knew it, it was time to go home, raining still, we proped up our brollies and walked on towards the muddy field that laid ahead.
"I'm going to fall!" Emily screamed, she held onto my shoulder and I pushed her of it, it was so uncomfy, her heavy hands trying to rest on my boney shoulder was not good, it was pushing me down, I was going to fall, ME not her, GOD!

We walked across to Spar and Shadow, Oral and Ali walked in, "Do we really have to? I want to get home!" I yelped, it was raining and I wanted to get home ASAP!
"You'll get dry!"Ali said looking behind her shoulder at me.
"I suppose so..."
We walked to the sweet section, and looked at every yummy sweet that said "COME TO MAMA!" at my face, I grabbed the gummy bears and legged for the till, gummy bears mmmm!

I got home before it hailed it down, Dad shouted at me about leaving ym wet brolly in the middle of the hall, well, where else would I put it, erm, the bath?
Dinner came and went and then it was beddy bies, hate sleeping, I don't know why, just why can't you be awake all the time? Huh, well I opened my book to page 145 and started reading.
"Harry leaned over to April and kissed her on the cheek, he then whispered that he loves her, but she knew it was all lies, he loves someone else aswell, Mandy Menfort, grrr"
Good book I suppose, although I ain't really that type of girl, I am the action thriller girl, the emo girl, the girl who needed a shoulder to cry on....