Just Being Myself

Him.

School again, great, thats all I need, more school, him, all him, HIM HIM HIM!
Just thinking about him makes we want to shout it out!

I got to school, today it wasn't raining luckily! Ali and Oral came over to me whilst I was staring in to the sky, Him, just me and him is what I want! His hair I love to ruffle, his eyes I like to see, him lips I like to kiss....
"Jade! Honestly, what is up with you?!" Ali screamed in my ear, honestly, that girl doesn't know when to stop!
"Well, I am now deaf, fun fun fun, do you really need to shout in my ear?!" I said back, seriously, I had gone deaf!

We got to form, another, "is your Organiser signed" by the teacher, no it freakin' well ain't so stop asking, can't you see that it isn't, you are staring at the page! Milli glared at me and laughed, "I couldn't have guessed, det for you."
First lesson, History, erm.... i'm ill! Not, but still, that guy is weird! We walked in and there was Oral and Hiydee sitting together, no room for me I suppose, oh well, I sit next to Ruby whilst she blabs on about how great Take That was in concert, I don't give a dam, I don't like Take That, "GOD, HOLY BEANS, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" I shouted.
"Alright, anyway, Take That was right by me....." God, doesn't she get the picture?
Sapphire walked in and sat on her own table, I went over...
"Save me please, I am getting ambushed by stupid Ruby on about Take That, that happened like... 2 weeks ago the silly cow!"
"Yup, sit!" She replied.

Next Lesson, erm French, next to Ali and Shadow, and they don't stop talking and I get the blame, god! Speaking not to me, but Sammy, half way across the room! Anyway I can speak to Ruby, Meloney, Eboney, Milli and Zoe all at the same time, i'm good, Ali and Shadow don't know what there missing, they just leave me out all the time!

Break, there he is, him all of him, don't he just have the nicest...
"She off in space," Eboney said to the others.
"Whaaa?" I said, I wasn't really listening to there chavvy little convo!
Day went so fast d when I got home I rushd onto the PC, and on MSN....
He was speaking to me!