Status: Just gettin' started :P

Stop Playing With My Keys

Prologue

When we first it was nothing but love. It wasn’t the riches or prospects we saw on each other because frankly neither of us had much. We were both broken from our previous relationships and to each other we seemed to be just the right person to patch us back together. We grew close fast and even tighter and before we knew it we were meeting each other at the end of the aisle.

The first few weeks were the prime of our lives. We were still very much in love and it blinded us from the true harshness of the outside world we were shelter from growing up. We were still young still fresh out of our parent’s households and far to ready to take on the world. And when we finally met it hit us hard. We bounced from job to job just barely scraping up enough money to keep us alive. College was defiantly out of the question. We yelled and we fought even split for a while. It was the hardest times of our lives.

But that all changed when he came home that Saturday morning bringing more money than I had seen throughout my lifetime. He had the biggest smile on his face, like man who finally felt accomplished to take care of his family. That day when I jumped into his arms and kissed him I didn't worry about how he got it or where it came from.

~

" Hey, babe you need to wake up"

I groaned as I turned on my side clutching the edges of the comforter as I brought it over my head. I never understood why he insisted on getting up so early in the morning. And had the nerve wonder why I was always in such a bad mood during the day.

There was an irritated groan before suddenly the comforter was ripped from over me. Submitting me to the morning’s cool welcome. I instinctively brought my knees to my chest as I attempted to bring all my body heat together. Why did my husband always insist on torturing me?

I groaned in protest as I furiously rubbed my arms in attempt to bring some heat to my skin, “Why are you such an arse?" I retorted as I sat up finding it pointless to attempt to get comfortable in a stripped bed.

My husband stood at the edge of the bed a look of pure innocence on his face as he trapped the blanket tightly behind his back as if I couldn't see the evidence billowing to his sides. I gave him a look of disbelief as I held out my hand expectantly waiting the returning of my blanket. If he would give me it now, I would forget his stupidity and return to my sleep with no vengeance. But of course it's my day, because when your husbands practically a child in a grown man’s body nothing is ever right in that particular household.

You just know nothing will go your way today. That's why I didn't even part my lips to make the deal. Instead I merely lay back and hoped, no prayed he would just have his little pout and leave. I guess I was yet to learn my lesson.

I let out a squeal as I felt two hands grasp my ankles and drag me to the edge of the bed. The strong grip ignored my protests as I clawed at the sheets in attempt to hold my ground. But the flimsily cloths were no help as they followed me down the bed.

Along with the sheets I landed with a thud on the floor along with an extremely sore rear. I gave a soft groan as I glared up at the everlasting smiling face of my husband.

"You are so lazy," he chuckled as he squatted down to my level. His dark brown eyes found mine as he held them with such love and compassion with a hint if playful mischievous.

It was getting harder to hold my glare as I watched the edges of his lips hitch in that smile I fell in love with. It was like trying to scold a child caught in sneaking in a cookie jar. You wanted to yell and fuss that the child had ruined his dinner but when you saw the little crumbs covering his face you couldn't help but just stand there and smile. It was that same look he used now that got him out of so many arguments.

I rolled my eyes as I brought myself to my knees and ran a firm hand through my tangled locks," And you are a very annoying boy" I retorted with a glare.

His smile retracted for a second before an even broader one took its place. If that was even possible I bet that smile reached his eyelids by now.

He placed his hands at the sides of my head, bracing himself against the bed as he leaned closer to me our mouths just breathes apart.

"True, but it was your choice to take the responsibility of this little boy and make him your husband," be replied as he pulled away with a soft smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I looked a way with huff, a soft blush painting my cheeks. Sometimes he just, ugh.

With a sigh I brought a hand to my brow as I massaged the stress starting to build there. I never thought what I was putting myself into when I said ' I do'. If I knew he would have caused me this much trouble, I wouldn't have-. Hell what am I saying I still would have married his arse. Despite his childish flaws. I had been in love with him from the start. And through out all our problems his love for me kept me going.

In short, I am and always will be in love with John Rahway
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, what do you think. First chapter of my first story.

Like it?
Hate it?
Improvements?

Please share

<3 Aphrodyte