Status: Keep? or Kill?

In the End

In the Beginning

Ever wonder what it would be like to die? To see eternity? To never see the end of it? To never see the end of eternity is something that weighs me down with each passing day...

I've experienced death, felt my body grow weaker and weaker until finally it gave out from the stress that bore down apon it, to go through the long, winding maze of a tunnel that seemed to go on forever until finally you've reached the end. And I've woken up. In the shadows I lay, unsure of what had forsaken me. Whether or not I should bring myself to my feet was the war that waged within my mind.

A gust of cold air chilled me. I brought myself into a sitting position, my knees pulled tightly up to my chest. A long garment possessed my body. It felt of lace and satin. My back ached as well did my neck. All in all, I felt...normal...alive. My eyes scanned the darkness, hopeful that someone may appear, though no one did.

I closed my heavy eyelids and rested my head on my knees. I reopened my eyes once more in hopes that this would not remain my dwelling. After a few times of practicing this method and each time failing, I opened them to find a glowing silver tattoo spiraling down my arms, in what seemed almost like celtic knots, under the flowing sleeves that gathered at my elbows. A gasp protruded from my lips as I stared in awe at the markings.

"Hello Estelle." I jolted back in suprise, stablizing myself with my arms, and jerked my head towards the voice who'd spoken my name. A tall, slender woman stood before me, her back erect, head held high. Her dark hair framed her pale face. She held a graceful and almost mystifying aura about her. "My name is Ambika." She kneeled down to meet my eyes and I shied away from the dazzling woman in black.

"Do not be afraid my dear," Her voice echoed around us. I met her eyes. They were a golden color, darkening as it neared the iris. She took my hands in hers and we stood, slpwly, and it seemed to take ages until my legs marked the limit of my height. We stood there, in silence, for a few moments until she linked her arm with mine....and we walked.....

And she told me....

She told me why I was here.......

She told me what we were.......

I remember that day so very clearly.....
More clearly than I am even describing to you now....
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is sort of a filler. And I just recently deleted my stories soooo yeah...
Anywho! The next chapter will be a filler as well, kinda like the history ya know.
Buut comments are more than welcome...
Construstive critisim is very appreciated....
Aaaand subscriptions are highly suggested. :):)