Status: Keep? or Kill?

In the End

Story

I studied the markings that danced their way from my wrists onto my shoulders and traced them carefully with my index finger. My thoughts wandered to the day I'd been...reborn.

"These markings are your life story Estelle," Ambika's voice echoed bitter sweetly in her mind.

My life story was written before my very eyes...but, I couldn't decipher it. I wondered who I was....What I liked to do...if I'd had any talents...

The markings weaved into knots in some places where others fluently glided along, matching the form of my arms. And, just as suddenly as they began on one end, they abruptly ceased on the other. My human existence from beginning to end.

I felt a pang erupt in my stomach, and moved from the darkness into the human darkness which was lit up by millions of stars and the ever breathtaking moon.

Soundlessly and invisibly I crept along the windows of a neighborhood. One caught my eye in particular. A family of five seated at a dinner table stuffing their faces and laughed cheerfully.

My heart skipped a few beats. Had I ever experienced one of these cliche mortal moments? I'd like to think that I did. If only these people realized what they had while they had it. I felt something wet begin to drip down my face. Was it raining? I reached up to feel the moisture and pulled my hand back revealing tears on my fingers.

And then..a vision passed before my eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know...Estelle sounds like a creeper. Lol. And yes. A hanging ending. Maybe that will taunt you and you'll continue reading. ;)

Anywho dearies.
Comments. Subscriptions. Blahblahblaaahhh! Lol.

Thank ya!