Status: Obviously I didn't come back over the summer. Sorry, I just had a lot going on. But I'm back now and will be updating when I can, but no promises this time. I've come to the conclusion that I can't keep my promises when it comes to sites like this.

You Can't Outrun a Lion

Draco Malfoy's big sister has been away in Salem, Mass. for the duration of her past five school years. When she enters her sixth year and Draco enters his fifth, she finds herself on the way to Hogwats School for Witchcraft and Wizardy instead of driving to the most prestigious wizardry school in the United States: Salem Institute for Advanced Wizardy and Fine Arts. But she is not the the only one being forced to enter Hogwarts because of her expulsion.
A new unknown boy to wizarding London has been told to follow her on the train, Adrian Riddle, one year her senior and Lord Voldemort's orphaned son.
Will he get in the way of her being the lone wolf in her family?
Or will she fall for someone her family hates instead?

A/N: I do not own the characters, spells, settings, etc from Harry Potter. That right belongs to J.K. Rowling. However, Chasity, Adrian and other characters not from the series are my creation as is the plot and such. ♥
  1. Prologue
    Salem Institute for Advanced Magic and Fine Arts
  2. Never
    A touching moment between Draco and Chasity.
  3. The Americans
    Chasity and Draco encounter Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and an American stranger.
  4. Changes
    A look into how much America can change a Malfoy.
  5. A Dusty Old Hat and A Pink Toad
    Chasity’s sorting and Dolores Jane Umbridge
  6. To the Kitchens?
    A talk with little brother and a red-head.