Status: Active :)

Sweetheart, I'm Sorry but You're Not the First

Oh This Suggestion May Be A Bit Suggestive...

"Kenzie..." John's voice trailed off as our eyes met. I didn't say anything as I quickly turned around and grabbed my heavy bag off the park bench.

"Kenzie! Wait! Where the hell did you go?! You just vanished!" He exclaimed as he tried to grab my arm and pull me into him.

"John, just let me go" I silently begged, finally letting him keep eye contact. I saw the emotion in his eyes change from anger to sadness to confusion in the span of five seconds. His eyes, God his eyes..they were the most beautiful green I had ever seen. Just another one of his qualities that I both loved and hated at the same time.

"No, you owe me a fucking explanation!" He forcefully whispered, he apparently wasn't quiet enough because I saw a couple mothers around the park quickly turn to glare at us.

"I don't owe you anything, John. I wasn't the one who screwed everything up!" I spit back as I yanked my arm away from his hands.

"You left me, Kenzie. I didn't do shit, you fucking left!" I could tell he was getting angry. I could see the hate forming in deep in his beautiful eyes.

"What choice did I have? I had to leave and you know it. I wasn't about to stay and watch you make a goddamn fool out of me." I was losing my cool and fast. I knew coming back was a bad idea but my parents had been insisting.
John obviously didn't have anything else to say because he just stood there looking at me like he couldn't believe I had the nerve to call him out on being an asshole.

We were so intently glaring at each other neither of us realized a small child making their way towards us. We were both broken out of our silent conversation when the small voice reached our ears...

"Mommy what's going on?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this is kinda just an expirment story.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to keep it or not.
Lemme know if you think its worth reading, please :)