Status: Active :)

Sweetheart, I'm Sorry but You're Not the First

It Isn't Real If It's Just One Night...

*John's POV*

The night continued on and dinner was finished in awkward silence. I was doing the dishes in the kitchen when I heard my parents walk in. They hadn't said anything since I'd mentioned Daisy and I was really hoping we wouldn't have to talk about it but knowing them we'd talk about it regardless if I wanted to or not.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner, John?" My mother was the first to break the silence. I dropped the dish I was washing into the soapy water before turning around to look at both my parents.

"I didn't know until today" I said honestly. I looked down not wanting to meet their disapproving gaze.

"What could you have possibly done to MacKenzie to warrant her keeping your daughter from you?" My dad asked in an accusing tone. He was the only one who knew partially what had happened between Kenzie and I.

"I was a shitty ass boyfriend, thats what" I didn't want to admit that I had been in the wrong. I hated thinking about how much I'd fucked up with Kenzie.

"John Cornelius O'Callaghan the Fifth, watch your language!" My mother scolded. I just ignored her as I looked up and met the gaze of my father.

"Daisy is beautiful, I wish I knew her so much better than I did. I wish MacKenzie didn't hate me and would let me around her. God, she's amazing. She looks so much like me its scary, Kenzie didn't even have to tell me she was mine I could just tell" I went on and on as tears started to fill my eyes and my voice started to crack. I wasn't one for crying but damn was I having a hard time living with what I had done. Living with the fact that I would probably never get to spend time with my daughter or MacKenzie again.

"What's her full name?" My mom asked curious. Knowing her she probably wanted to make a blanket and give it to Mrs. Schafer for Daisy, finally preforming her grandmotherly duties.

"Daisy Mae O'Callaghan" I said as some tears fell down my cheeks.

"O'Callaghan?" My dad asked in surprise, "Well MacKenzie must not hate you too much if she still named her O'Callaghan."

They both left the room as I cried, then I realized, my dad was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long overdue and it kinda sucks, sorry(:
Thanks for reading!
Comment and Subscribe!<3333