Status: Active :)

Sweetheart, I'm Sorry but You're Not the First

Oh Just Be Real...

A couple days had passed since john and I had our fight in the kitchen and I hadn't heard from him. Life had been going on as normal as possible except for the fact that Daisy had come down with some sort of the flu and was absolutely miserable. She had barely been sleeping and she couldn't keep down anything, it was horrible. It was around 1:30 when woke up screaming, we were sharing a room in my parents house seeing as how we were only visiting.

"Mommmmma" she wailed as big fat tears rolled down her red cheeks. She was definitely running a high fever.

"Aww baby, it's okay come here" I said as I scooped her up in my arms and softly rocked her.

"I want daddy! I want John!" She cried out. I was shocked, as far as I knew no one had told her John was her father and she had barely even seen him. She hadn't been asking about him since that day he had been over.

"Baby what are you talking about?" I asked softly as I continued to rock her.

"I want my daddy" She whimpered as tears continued falling from her beautiful green eyes.

"What makes you think John is your daddy?" I asked, curious as to who told her.

"I just know" she was crying so hard I thought she was going to make herself vomit. She already had the flu and it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

"What do you want me to do to make you feel better sweetie?" I calmly asked as she continued to cry, I could tell she was on the verge of getting sick so I quickly walked into the bathroom and set her in front of the toilet in case she puked.

"Please call daddy, momma, please" she begged right before she leaned over and puked into the toilet. I rubbed her back softly and when she was done I picked her up and took her back over to the bed. I really didn't want to do that but I had no choice, all of the medicine I had given her wasn't working and I clearly couldn't calm her down. I felt like such a horrible mother and it almost hurt my feelings to know that Daisy wanted John over me. I just I always knew that when they eventually met that she would be a total Daddy's Girl. I just didn't understand how she had just known that john was her daddy, they must have made a stronger connection than I thought.

I dialed his number and looked at the clock as the phone was ringing, it was around 1:45 and I doubt if he was even awake...and if he was he definitely wasn't sober.

"Hello?" A groggy voice on the other end finally picked up after about ten rings.

"John?" I asked, he could probably hear Daisy screaming bloody murder in the background. I was glad my parents had gone out of town for the weekend, they probably would have been pissed if they had to stay up all weekend with Daisy and I because there was no way they could sleep with her screaming going on.

"Kenzie? Is everything okay? What's wrong with Dais?" He sounded pretty alert and concerned once he registered that it was me calling and it was his daughter screaming in the background.

"She's so sick with the flu and I can't calm her down and she wants you, can you please come over?" I started crying, I couldn't believe I was calling him for help in the middle of the night. I honestly never thought that he would be apart of my life ever again.

"Of course I can come over, I'll be there in like 20 minutes okay?" he said as I agreed and he hung up the phone.

A feeling washed over me in that moment and I couldn't decide if it was relief or fear. I didn't know if I would like the changes my life would now go through, all because of John O'Callaghan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at updating I know.
Comment and Subscribe?
I love you all<3333