Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Christopher

I heard my mom chattering like crazy downstairs and that's when I knew that Oliver had arrived. Oh great, he's already here. I'm not going to say that I don't want him here, cuz I really don't mean that. I also cant say that I'm okay with him being here and that's because he's going to make things hard on me. I'm pretty sure he blames me for what had happened back then. Hell I can't even blame him if he does.

I sighed and put on a random shirt as I walked out of my room. I was heading downstairs when I bumped into the one and only Oliver. He glared at me and continued walking around me. Okay just cuz you're mad at me doesn't mean you can be a total ass to me.

"Mom wants you down in the kitchen. Don't ask me why. She didn't tell me to give you any details."

I shook off what had just happened quickly and turned to face him with a giant smile on my face.

"Okay. Oh and welcome back home."

"That's a joke right?"

With that, he walked away into his old bedroom. I've missed you too bitch. I rolled my eyes and went down into the kitchen, also known as our mom's domain. But you didn't hear that from me okay?

"Hey mom. You called me?"

She looked at me and smiled, nodding. Something smells pretty good in here.

"I'm making every single one of your brother's dishes."

"Seriously mom, I think you're going a bit to overboard with all this food. It's not like he's going to eat every single morsel."

"Are you sure of that?"

We both looked back and saw an annoyed looking Oliver. If looks could kill, then I would be dead rigth about now.

"Well yah. That's a lot of food that she's making."

"And that matters to you because?"

"Oh nevermind. I hope you enjoy you're breakfast, lunch, and dinner all in one sitting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yah I know it's pretty short this time
I was actually using my iPod to update o.o
I know I'm weird but I don't have anything else to do.

Thanks to all my commenters and subscribers.
I appreciate you guys showing that you read my story

It's 3:30 in the morning for me right now
I'll love you forever if you show me some comment love