Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Christopher

“Well?”

Oliver was waiting for my answer. I wasn’t one for fast rides, well it wasn’t exactly because it was fast but because I was scared hated heights. Annalise coughed, making me look at her. She was pleading with her eyes to say yes and that’s exactly what I did.

“Ugh, fine. But you owe me big time.”

Oliver smirked while Annalise squealed. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the roller coaster that looked the biggest. I groaned. Derik chuckled and grabbed my hand, pulling me their way. Not far from us, Vicky and Michael followed. Okay let me tell you this, roller coasters are popular. No matter where you are, there will always, always be a long line. Now knowing this, you could imagine how long the line to this rollercoaster could be.

“Holy shit! Are you guys sure you want to wait this line out to get on this coaster?”

They looked at me as if I was crazy.

“Are you crazy!? This isn’t long.”

Derik exclaimed. This time I was the one looking at him, my eyes wide open.

“What? This isn’t long? You people and roller coasters.”

After what seemed like forever waiting in the line, we finally got in front and into our seats. I took a breath in and grabbed the pole that secured us into the seat. I got to sit next to Derik, who was smiling like crazy and wiggling in his seat. Vicky and Michael were in front of us while Annalise and Oliver were behind us. I squealed when the man announced it was time to start the ride. Derik chuckled and grabbed my hand.

“Calm down, its only a ride.”

He said, smiling. I pouted and sent him a glare.

“Says the person who’s used to being on these….these things”

He laughed but stopped when the cart started moving forwards. I gulped, closed my eyes, and bit my lip…all at the same time. The pit of my stomach started feeling weird as we got higher and higher off the platform. I felt someone shake me and I peeked open one eye, looking at Derik. He was staring at me with curiosity.

“I hate heights”

I mouthed at him. His mouth turned into an ‘o’ and he look forward. I sighed and opened both eyes, only to have them shut again when I saw how high we were. Suddenly, the cart stopped. It was like time stopped and we were being suspended in the air. I felt Derik nudge my elbow again and I opened my eyes. I looked down slowly and sighed. Hey this isn’t ha-

Then the coaster went down.

I squealed again and hugged Derik, while he laughed his ass off. This was crazy! There was turns and twists and we went up and down and around and who knows what else. I was hugging Derik’s arm the whole time, squealing sometimes. I heard Vicky giggle before she squealed too. Ha, bitch! It was silent behind us, but maybe Oliver and Annalise were used to this.

Finally we reached the platform, and I literally ran out of the cart. My heart was beating ever so fast and I sighed, letting myself slide down a pole outside. They all came out after me, having their own conversation. Derik went up to me and smiled.

“Did you like the ride?”

I glared at him again and crossed my arms.

“Never again.”

He laughed, sitting down next to me. I pouted and laid my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. My cheeks flared up into a blush making him chuckle again.

“You’re so cute, you know that”

He whispered close to my ear. I giggled and poked his cheek, making him blink in surprise.

“I’m not. You’re cuter”

“Awww”

I looked up and saw the gang looking at us. Vicky was making faces at us and cooing. I blushed some more and hid my face in Derik’s shoulder.

“Shut up Vicky”

“My little Chrissy is getting some swag on”

She wiggled her eyebrows, making Derik laugh. I bit my lip and looked over at Oliver. He looked back, a blank look on his face before turning and walking away. Annalise looked at him and then back at me, shrugging.

What’s up with Oliver these days?
♠ ♠ ♠
Nopee I wont get tired of her c: <3
Cuz she's a gleek like that ;D lol

But anyways!! Ooh is Oliver getting a little, oh iDunno, Jealous?
I wonder whats gunna happen next. Really though, I wonder :o