Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Oliver

(Last Night)

“Now the games can begin.”

I laughed as Eliza said that. She made it sound like we’d have to kill each other and only one will survive.

“I Have Never?”

I smirked as I threw that game onto the table of choices.

“Hell, we haven’t played that game since forever.”

Reece inputted.

“In or out?”

Leise asked with a smirk of her own. Obviously, she was in.

“In.” Reece.

“In.” Eliza.

Seraphina was quiet.

“Sera!”

Eliza tried to convince her friend to play.

“It’ll be fun!”

Sera was still skeptical but she wasn’t a prude so she sighed.

“Okay fine,”

I chuckled as Eliza danced in joy and Leise went to go get so liquor from her hidden stash. Needless to say, we weren’t the most innocent teens on the block.

Pouring a shot of whatever into five cups, Leise passed one to everyone.

“Who wants to start?”

“I’ll start.”

Reece mischievously smiled.

“I have never had a threesome.”

When he said this, I saw him look at Eliza and Sera. They both huffed in annoyance knowing that Reece said that on purpose.

“Bastard!”

Eliza hissed at Reece but either way, they both took a drink out of the glass.

“Whoa seriously?”

I was surprised. I could see Eliza jumping into bed with two others but Sera? Our sweet Sera had a threesome with Eliza and someone else? That badly shocked me.

“We were drunk.”

Sera explained with a blush.

“I have never been sexually dominated by a girl and liked it.”

Eliza directed that at Reece.

He took a sip of his glass and everyone around him laughed. I laughed the loudest. Big bad Reece was secretly submissive? Even the dullest person in the world would’ve laughed.

“Evil.”

Reece sneered.

All Eliza did was smirk in triumph and Sera grinned.

“I have never thought about having sex with a teacher.”

Everyone took a drink at that.

About thirty minutes later, we were all either buzzed or just plain drunk. By then we got bored from play I Have Never.

“Let’s play Seven Minutes In Heaven.”

Leise offered.

“Yahh!”

We all yelled as we sat on the floor.

I know, I know. I had a crush on my brother, which should’ve meant that I wouldn’t play but truthfully, because of that fact, it made me want to play more.

I wanted to just forget that I liked my brother.

Taking an empty beer bottle from the game we played before, Eliza spun the bottle. The bottle spun, and spun, and spun until it landed at Sera. Everyone else shoved the two into the dark guest bedroom.

We waited until seven minutes passed.

“Times up!”

They both came out panting and their hair was all over the place.

“Did you guys have fun?”

Reece slurred a bit over his words.

They didn’t reply as they ignored him and continued kissing and doing whatever they felt like on the couch.

“Um, okay then.”

Leise giggled as she spun the bottle.

It landed on me.

“Ooh la la,”

Reece wiggled his eyebrow.

“Don’t make any babies okay?”

I shoved him for that comment before Leise took my hand and we walked into the room.

I closed the door and locked it. Leise sat on the bed and she crossed her ankles.

“We don’t have to anything you know.”

She smiled a small and crooked smile but I could tell that she wanted the opposite of what she just said not even two seconds ago. I didn’t say anything as I allowed myself to lower my gaze onto her lips.

“I know.”

My voice became husky and deeper.

Annalise tilted her head and her smile widened across her face when she heard the tone of my voice.

I attached my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. She responded immediately and ran her hands through my hair.

What am I doing?

My arms wrapped around her waist and I hesitatingly brushed her lower lip with my tongue, asking permission to deepen the kiss.

Why am I doing this?

She closed her eyes, granted permission, and parted her lips. I explored her mouth as our tongues battled for dominance. A hand of mine moved up and gently took hold of her cheek.

Should I stop?

I won our little battle and our linguae danced with each other in our lips lock before Annalise abruptly ended our kiss.

“We need to stop.”

Between words, she panted from the lack of air and stood up. I also panted for the same reasons.

“You like your brother,”

She paused and took a breath.

“And, it’s ironic.”

A few seconds passed.

“What do you mean?”

I spoke. My voice was low.

“I liked you for most of my life and when I finally forget about you, you came back.”

She sounded broken.

“But you like your brother.”

She repeated in a whisper.

“I’m sorry.”

I wasn’t sure of why I said that. It might’ve been because of the pain I caused, or because I couldn’t give her what she wanted, but I was truly sorry.

I stood up and hugged her.

I then softly connected my hand to hers and we walked out of the room. Neither of us cared about the game anymore.

“Dude you still have like 2 minutes left.”

Reece was slightly annoyed that we didn’t play the game by the rules.

“Later.”

I said without interest.

Reece looked at the both of us and decided that it whatever was happening was more important then his opinion. I applauded him for being able to tell while his still being in the wrong state of mind because of his buzz.

He nodded but narrowed his eyes at me.

I walked Annalise over to her room as Reece left.

“Get some shut eye.”

I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

Then I walked to a different guest room and as my head hit the pillow, I was as out as a light.

(Next Morning)

I was the first to wake up and I was surprised to find that I didn’t have a hangover. I took a shower, brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush I found in cabinets under the sink, did my business and whatever else before I wore my clothing from the day before.

Looking around the house to find a post-it, I felt kind of bad about leaving without telling anyone face to face.

When I found one, I just wrote that I was sorry, but I had to leave early since I wasn’t really suppose to stay there for the night anyway. Then I wrote something along the lines of I’d talk to them later.

I posted the post-it onto the turned off television, knowing that doing so would be the only reason anyone would notice it and I walked home.

I unlocked the doors, walked in and then closed it before making the door locked once again like it was just minutes ago.

Hearing some noise, I followed the sounds to the kitchen. It was just Chris but what he said into the phone got my blood boiling.

“Yes mom, I have a boyfriend. And don’t call me Chrissy. You know how much I hate that name. Plus, you can meet him whenever you want. You know that.”

Chris said. Some time passed.

“Kay mom. Bye.”

He then strolled out of the kitchen and bumped in to me. I glared at him in fury.

“Glad to hear you had fun last night with Derik, your boyfriend.”

I said coolly.

I should’ve stayed home last night.
♠ ♠ ♠
H e y t h e r e e v e r y o n e ! ! !
I have been hiding from you guys for sometime.
Anyway, I'm going to whore out some stories because I can.
So, I rate by stars.

★ ~ Hate But Respect The Author
★★ ~ Caught My Interest But Was Eventually Lost
★★★ ~ Lack Of Correct Grammar, Spelling And/or Common Sense, Though Enjoyable
★★★★ ~ Good, But Not Great
★★★★★ ~ Perfect, With Fireworks
★★★★★★ ~ Rare, Only Given When Obsessed And Slightly Insane
★★★★★★★ ~ Extremely Close To Nonexistent, Would Kill To Receive Another Update


Bursting Bubbles
★★★★★
Okay, so who loves J. K. Rowling's series?
Other then that, I'm assuming that you guys like slash, yes?
If you like both of em, I'm sure you'll become...
Totally and utterly obsessed with the story above.

It revolves around Draco's and Harry's 8th year in Hogwarts.
They end up having some fun, while taking baths
With each other in the prefect's bathroom.

Fill Me With Your Poison
★★★★
This is for those who enjoy femmeslash.
The only reason I rated this four stars is because,
One. It only has one chapter.
Two. There was more telling then showing.

This story focuses on Ariel and Starr,
Two very different girls who once connected,
But eventually, that connection was lost,
Or was it just hidden in all the secrets? ;D

Hidden Lies
★★★★★★
I have a feeling that those who lust after Gerard Way,
Would just die from pleasure as they read this story.
I find that the problem is unique in mibba stories,
And the conflicts make me feel mischievous.

Gerard Way adopted a girl named Phoenix.
She sweet, innocent and pure but she has a bad bark,
And will bite if necessary, in her opinion.
She grows to see him as her adoptive father,
As someone she could trust, like family.
Gerard see her as a little more,
Maybe it's love, maybe it's lust,
But he wants her, very very very bad.

All right, all right, all right.
Just read the stories if they catch your interest.
They sure caught mine.