Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Oliver

I was kissing my own brother in my own room. And I loved every second of it. I liked how our tongues battled for dominance, and of course, I won our little battle, I liked how he moaned in pleasure from the contact, and I liked how he seemed to enjoy what we were doing as much as I did. Overall, I was ecstatic.

I was in heaven.

Abruptly, Chris pushed me off. He and I were both panting from the lack of oxygen. He then slowly collapsed onto the floor.

“Fuck, I have a boyfriend; I have a boyfriend. I can’t believe I just made out with my own brother. I have a fucking boyfriend..”

I became worried as he continued to babble to himself. I reached out to reassure him but he recoiled from my touch and ran out of my room.

“What the fuck did I just do..?”

I asked myself quietly. Chris and I were just starting to get along and I had to ruin it the first chance I got. I was such a nimrod.

“Nice going, retard.”

I murmured to myself, under my breath. I then closed my bedroom door and lay down onto my bed to think. Chris was probably freaking out and calling to tell Derek or even mom, what happened. I was so epically screwed.

I was going to be sent away again to only God knows where. It’d most likely be someone far, cold and contained limited human contact. I’d be disowned and forgotten soon after that.

Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh fuck.

I just dug my own fucking grave. I released a breath I didn’t even know I was holding and sighed. I decided to go to sleep. There had been too much drama for one day anyway.

(The Next Day)

When I walked out of my room, I saw Chris. When he noticed me, he quickly walked away in the other direction that I was walking to. It wasn’t hard to tell that he was avoiding me.

I went into the bathroom and did my usually morning routine before going to get some breakfast from the kitchen. I saw my mom in the kitchen so I hesitated a bit.

“Hey mom,”

I was cautious and careful of what I saying. There was a very slim chance Chris kept quiet so I didn’t want to cause any unnecessary conflict.

“Hey Ollie,”

She said normally.

“Do you know what’s up with Chris? He seems really quiet and out of it today.”

“I think he’s just sick or something.”

Yes, I lied.

“Well, let’s hope he gets better soon. I want his ass in school unless it’s something major.”

“Yeahh.”

I then went to the fridge to make a peanut butter sandwich. After, I went into the living room to eat it. Why didn’t Chris tell mom what happened yesterday? I slowly ate my sandwich as I pondered that question.

When I was done, I walked to Chris’ room and knocked on the closed door. There was no reply. I tried to turn the knob but I couldn’t get the door to open.

He locked his door.

“Chris?”

I didn’t want to get him angry or anything so I spoke softly. He didn’t reply.

“Are you okay?”

He didn’t answer.

“Why didn’t you tell mom about what happened yesterday?”

He still didn’t answer.

“Chris, please open the door.”

He remained quiet.

I opened my mouth to tell him I was sorry but I didn’t want to lie to him. I didn’t regret kissing him even though he did. I sighed.

“Alright, I’m leaving.”

I walked back to my room.

Back to square one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ollie. D:<