Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Christopher

“Stupid jeans, get on already”

I mumbled, as I pulled my favorite black skinnies on. I swear these jeans got smaller and smaller with each wash. I groaned when I heard a knock on the door. Quickly, I walked, or at least tried to, over to the door . Until the person who was knocking talked.

“Chris?”

I bit my lip and threw my pants off, making sure that the door was locked first, before running to my bed. Go away Ollie, please just go away. The sudden memory of what had happened yesterday flew into my mind.

“Are you okay?”

Am I okay? How the hell am I supposed to be okay? I kissed you god damnit! I kissed my older brother! That isn’t right. No, its not. Maybe in some other places but this is, this is….disgusting. And what’s worse, its that I liked it. What the fuck? I have Derik! I don’t need Ollie.

“Why didn’t you tell mom about what happened yesterday?”

What would she had said if I had told her? I was to blame just the same. I mean, I kissed back, right? I’m so fucking stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Maybe if I hadn’t kissed him back. Maybe if I had just pushed him away we wouldn’t be going through all this. I could’ve told mom and I wouldn’t have to worry about what she would think of me. But what would’ve happened to Oliver? He just came back from boot camp. I couldn’t do anything like that to him, could I?

“Chris, please open the door.”

I shook my head and threw my pillow over my face. This is just to much for me to handle. I don’t know how I’m going to deal with this.

“Alright, I’m leaving.”

I sighed. Finally.

Guess, I’m not going to school today.

Then someone knocked on the door, again. I sucked in a breath, getting ready just in case if it was Oliver coming to try to talk to me.

“Christopher Starr! You open this door this instant!”

My mom half yelled.

I quickly stood up and walked towards the door, unlocking it, then ran back to my bed, quickly hiding under the sheets. I coughed silently and pretended to be sick. My mom opened the door and peeked into the room, before entering.

“Chris? You okay?”

I looked up, very, very slowly and shook my head before letting it drop on the pillow again. I groaned and turned over, so I would be facing her.

“Your face is red. Are you coming up with a fever? So early in the year?”

My mom said, a frown in her voice.

I shrugged and went back to being ‘sick’.

Hey, I do this pretty well. I should become an actor.

“Well, you need to take some meds then. I can’t stay today though. Great…”

She mumbled.

“You’re working today?”

I asked, throwing my arm over my eyes.

“Yea. Its my turn in the kitchen at the café.”

See, told you the kitchen is her domain. She even works in a kitchen at her job.

“Oh! I know. Oliver can take care of you. He hasn’t exactly enrolled into school yet so he’s got nothing to worry about.”

FUCK!

I bit the inside of my mouth and nodded. No! Crap! I don’t want him to stay. And plus, he knows that I’m not sick. He’s going to be bothering me all day with what happened. Maybe Derik can come over. Agh, but then I’m going to be feeling bad. Vicky can’t miss school anymore. She’s missed way to many days since she’s always ditching. That whore. Wait, I know who. Claud! I haven’t seen him in a long time. Hopefully he doesn’t mind ditching school for me.

Yea. He wouldn't.

As soon as mom walked out of the room, I grabbed my phone from under the pillow (yes, I keep my phone there), and texted Claud.

Uhm, hey Claud?

Hey Chris. What’s up?

Do you think you can come to my house today :O??

Yea. Sure. Why though?

I’ll tell ya later o - o

I’m going then. See you in a bit.


I sighed and sat up. Clothes. I need clothes. I got off my bed and looked out the window. My mom was getting into her friend’s car. Okay good. I looked to the left and saw Claud stop behind a fence, obviously hiding from my mom. I giggled a bit and ran back to my closet, throwing on some basketball shorts and a white v-neck. I walked back to the window and saw Claud slowly walk up to my house, all suspicious looking.

Then there was a knock on the door. I smiled and ran downstairs, pulling the door open. Claud smiled back and made his way in.

“What is he doing here?”

I looked up to the stairs and saw Oliver coming down, a stern look on his face. Claud stared at him, not emotion on his face, like usual.

“He’s visiting.”

I said, standing next to my friend.

“Well tell him to leave.”

Oliver said, the stern look turning into a scowl.

“Why cant you tell me yourself? I’m not stupid.”

Claud spoke up.

“Hm, looks like it.”

I glared at Ollie as he rolled his eyes. Okay first thing he’s trying to get on my good side. Then all of a sudden he’s bad mouthing my friends? Yea, that’s some way of trying to make things better.

“What the fuck Oliver!? If I were you, I would shut the fuck up, cuz first of all, you have nothing to do with my friends coming over. And please, just leave. I don’t want to see you right now. Not right after what just happened yesterday.”

Oliver stiffened up and looked away. Claud looked over at me in confusion.

“I don’t regret doing what I did. Maybe you regret it but I don’t.”

I closed my eyes and walked into the living room.
I don’t want to deal with his bullshit right now. I really don’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just noticed that I made Chris run. A lot o - o
Not exactly sure why. Guess it just seems like something I would do xD
The whole running around thing.

:D OMIGOSH! Last day of school is tomorrow!
Well for me c: I'm. So. Happy. :DDD