Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Important.

So this isn't a chapter and I know we're not allowed to do this but I thought since the whole server crash, I would let you guys know something important:

Two chapters from this story were deleted.

I guess that wouldn't be so bad if I had the chapters written down but sadly, I don't. So I'm sorry to those who didn't read them. I really don't want to write those entire two chapters again just because I don't remember how I worded them exactly. And if I do write them again, they might confuse the readers who read the other two.

So I'll just recap what happened.
• Oliver moves out after a couple weeks into an apartment near the school. He, obviously, has already registered and blah blah blah. His apartment is pretty decent; white walls, small bathroom, decent room, living room, a kitchen.
• Other chapter: A day at school in Christopher's point of view. Nothing major happens, just a filler. At the end, Oliver pulls Chris over to talk to him.

And that's pretty much. Nothing super big happened, other than the moving.

I'll continue from what I had left off and again, I apologize to those who did not get to read the other two chapters. If only I wasn't lazy and actually wrote down the chapters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry~