Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Christopher

I wonder what's wrong with Oliver. Through out the whole movie, he sat staring at the screen but not fully paying attention to what was happening. Vicky and Claud had sat in front of us and had laughed during it. At one point, Vicky pointed out how we were extremely quiet. Should I even care if he was paying attention? I mean, maybe he was thinking about other things. Like the friends he probably made over at camp. I'm pretty sure he made friends. It would be rather lonely if he hadn't.

"Chris, hun? Is something the matter?"

I looked up at my mom. She's always been there for me but I'm not those types of boys who need their mom for every single thing. I'm not a momma's boy at all.

"No mom. Just thinking."

She grabbed a chair and pulled it next to me.

"What are you thinking about? I don't mean to pry or anything but it seems rather serious. Your face is so sad."

"It's just, well it's about Oliver."

"Well what about Oliver? Did he do something that upset you?"

I shook my head. Oliver was annoying but he wouldn't do something to get me that mad, I hope.

"What is it then?"

"He...I....I don't know. He seemed so sad today while we were watching the movie. Like as if he was concerned about something. He kept spacing out and everytime he looked at me, it seemed like he was thinking about who knows what."

My mom sighed. Even she looked sad when I told her.

"Your brother sure has changed hasn't he? I remember how he would always run around chasing after you and always getting in trouble. Now he's just, well he isn't the old Oliver anymore."

I saw a few tears run down her cheek. Should I tell her what I think?

"Mom?"

"What is it?"

"I think Oliver blames me for going to boot camp."

She looked up at me and wiped her tears away. I bit my lip and felt my own eyes water up. The stinging feeling of unwanted water burned my pupils.

"Don't you think that Christopher. I doubt your brother blames you for something like that. Why would he? He has no reason to. Sending him to boot camp was my decision and my decision only."

"But does he know that? When you told him you were going to send him, I wanted to yell no. I don't know why I wanted to but it seemed so wrong to send him. I still think the same thing today but he doesn't know."

My mom smiled and pulled me into a hug. I sniffled and wiped the tears that were threating to fall down.

"You have always been a child with a good heart. You know, you constantly took the blame for things that your brother did. Of course, Oliver always thought he got away with them but only because you would tell me what 'you' have done. Your brother was so clueless."

I sighed and stood up.

"Thanks mom. That helped a lot."

We both smiled.

"Any time. Now go upstairs and hang out wih Oliver. He seemed pretty serious when you guys got home."

"Will do."
♠ ♠ ♠
short shitty chapter D;
Oh well, next update will defiantly will be longer than this one. I promise :D
And well I actually got some sleep yesterday! I fell asleep at about four something in the morning. Way better than the night before. Either way, this chapter still came out to short.

Sorry if I made any spelling or punctuation mistakes. My fingers are tired of clicking buttons and stuff. And the auto-correct thing is getting on my nerves. It writes words that I didn't even type. But it does help when I'm to lazy to look for the apostrophe. Aha ;D

Gaah I need more comment love guys! Dx
Don't be silent readers please?