Status: Hiatus?

Enchant Me, Please

Oliver

A week has passed since I came back home. Everything was pretty okay actually. Chris and I had gotten closer and we even act like actual brothers. Apparently, Vicky had a slight crush on me at the beginning but hopefully its gone now. She just doesn't seem like the type for me.

"Why so serious?"

I blinked and looked over at a giggly Christopher. I was currently lying down on the living room couch. He was sitting down on the floor, in front of my face.

"Stop trying to copy the Joker. You're nothing like him."

Chris looked at me and pouted.

"Then you should be him. I can be, uum, cat woman!"

I chuckled. Chris smiled and sat up, only to sit back down on my stomach.

"Cat woman? Isn't she like, oh I dunno, a girl?"

"So! I can pass for a girl. I just need fake boobs"

He sounded serious about this. I shook my head and pushed him off my belly....only he didn't land on my legs, like I had planned. Instead he landing near my dick. I sucked in some air and looked away.

"I'm being serious you loser! Don't push me"

Good, he didn't notice. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes. He glared and straddled my waist. A weird feeling came over the inside of my stomach. Fuck! Why the hell am I getting these feelings? Must be the hormones. Yup, defiantly my hormones.

"Um Oliver, why are you red? You're not getting a fever are ya?"

I shook my head and tried to push him off, without him noticing my 'problem'.

"No, I'm okay."

"Are you sure? Cuz I remember Vicky had a fever once and it took her ages to get better"

"I'm okay, just get off. You're kinda heavy"

Chris pouted again and wiggled his butt a little. FUCK

"Are you calling me fat!?"

"No I'm not. Just get off"

"Fine. Meany."

Once he got off, I shot up from the couch and ran into the bathroom. Chris looked at me weirdly as I was closing the door. Damn, I hope he didn't notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ask my why I didn't update before!?
Agh nevermind, don't ask me that. I wont have an answer to it u.u
But I'm updating now! That's a good thing right?
Oh and yaaah...some 'action' eh? Heh heh....poor Oliver. His hormones are acting up.

Asdfghjkl!! D:< I need help on this story! Someone wanna help me write it? o:
I think that's the only way I'll ever finish it >.< I need a co-writer to beat my ass when I don't update xD LOL

But aaaaanyways :O I fixed all the typos and stuff on the other chapters.
I can't believe how many they were D: It was like, typo land. Well, they're gone now. Mwuahaha.
Comment Love? c: Please?