Status: hiatus

Life So Reckless

I Find You Fascinating

I was laying in my hospital bed, munching on some potato chips Rachel snatched from the vending machine in the solarium, when Zacky walked in the room. He immediately walked over to Rachel and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, then motioned for somebody behind him to come in. The machine next to me began beeping loudly at the sight of who it was.
Synyster Gates.
"Hey, Bri," Rachel said to him, as if they'd known each other their entire lives.
"Hey, Rach, Zack," Synyster said back to both of them. He turned to me. "Hey, Emily. How are you?"
My mouth hung open in shock. I was unable to make any words.
"Emily, say hi to the nice man," Rachel said, laughing.
"Uh, hi."
Synyster nodded. "How are you, Emily? I'm sorry Jason was a douchebag and can't find the fucking brake, you don't deserve to be here."
"Th-th-th-thanks," I stuttered. Synyster just chuckled. He held is hand out, I took it lightly and we shook.
"Brian Haner Jr, otherwise known as Synyster Gates. Call me Brian."
"Uh, Emily Kahler, otherwise known as doesn't do well under pressure. Call me Emily."
We released hands, and Zacky and Rachel walked out of the room, hand in hand. Syn- I mean Brian pulled a chair over to my bed.
"I'd like to get to know you."
"Why?"
"I find you fascinating."
"Start shootin'."
"Where are you from?"
"This tiny little town called Pitman, Pennsylvania. I doubt you've ever heard of it."
"I see. How long have you been a fan?"
"Rachel's the hardcore fan, I've only been around for three years."
He sighed. "How long you're a fan has nothing to do with how big a fan you are."
"I know, but she's still a bigger fan. And, she's had an obsession with Zacky for as long as I can remember."
"What about you? Who do you have an obsession with?"
I blushed madly, he knew damn well it was himself. Rachel must have already told him everything. "You," I whispered.
He smiled. "Emily, you're very pretty. I'm glad you had an obsession with me."
Rachel ran in the room. "Emily! Your mom- she's dead."
There goes my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long wait = shitty chapter. Sorry, guys. None of my latest updates are good. I need to get ahead on my writing. Is it gonna happen? Doubtful. Hopefully, I'll update this soon. Maybe not. Don't be mad at me, I have my reasons.
xx.