Status: neeeew c:

I'm Not the Girl You're Supposed to Be With

Little Lion Man

"Manda, I honestly don't want to meet your boyfriend. Yeah, I get it, you're both 'in love', and you want your best friend to meet your boyfriend. I just got cheated on by my boyfriend, I don't think I could handle that lovey dovey shit," I tried to reason with her as we were walking to her boyfriend's house, "and isn't your boyfriend friends with the douche who cheated on me? What if he's there?"

"Rach, he won't be, trust me on that. I told Sam about it, and he almost beat his friend up. He hates the idea of cheating, he's a good guy, meet him... please?"

"Fine, we're going to school once we get him, right?"

"Yes, Rachel. Why do you wan to go to school so bad?"

"So I can get my fucking Green Tea Frapp from Conor. He owes me from last week," I spoke as I gave a slight giggle. Amanda just rolled her eyes at me.

"Why does he owe you this time?" She asked me, with a knowing smirk on her face. We were walking along the sidewalk, Sam's house was apparently just up the block. I pulled down a bit on my striped tank top and hiked up my bag further on my shoulder.

"I might've, done something or another, nothing really big..." I rambled, trailing off at the end of my sentence. Amanda looked at me.

"Uh huh... if you leave that to my imagination, you'll be getting into some trouble, missy," she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. We stopped in front of a biggish looking house, with big windows and a red door. I'm guessing it was Sam's house, cause Amanda's face light up and she squealed. I laughed at her and shook my head. We walked up to the door and Amanda knocked on it; she started to primp herself up and I tried to stifle my giggles.

"Amanda," someone breathed and embraced my best friend in their arms. They stood standing like that for a minute or so as I stood there awkwardly. I cleared my throat when I was done feeling 3rd wheelish and awkward. I started playing with the frayed part of my rips on my jeans when I cleared my throat louder. Amanda pulled away from the guy blushed.

"Sam, this is my best friend, Rachel Dawn," she pointed to me, Sam waved at me, "Rachel, this is my boyfriend, Sam Koster."

"Hey," we both said at the same time.

I stared at him for a second, and then felt slightly envious of my best friend. He was beautiful, surprisingly I had never seen him before in my life, even when I was with Kaleb (who was one of Sam's friends, apparently). I noticed his bright blue eyes and his shockingly pricked hair, which stood ontop of his head. I gave out a short cough, and looked over at Amanda. She giggled slightly and grabbed Sam's hand dragging him back into his house. I followed in behind them.

I noticed Aimee sitting on the couch with Conor and Stephen. I ran over to my other best friend and she jumped up and we met in a bone crushing hug. I hugged her like I hadn't seen her in years, when in reality... I saw her yesterday, and we got ice cream and roller bladed, it was a blast.

But anyway.

"Get a room," I heard Conor playfully shout at Amiee and I. We giggled and pulled apart, I gave her a big kiss on the size of her face with a loud smack. Conor looked at us dazed.

"Now... if you could kiss a little more to the right, that would be perfect and I can see my dreams come to life," Conor said still looking at us and winking. Amanda was dying in the kitchen with Sam, she was hearing our conversation. Sam was trying to hold his laughter, but was losing the battle quickly.

"Perv. Yo', Con man, we're my Green Tea Frapp?" I smirked at him. He sighed and got up off the couch and went into the kitchen and opened the freezer. I squealed and ran for it, I grabbed it and kissed him eagerly on the cheek.

"Thanks, sweet cheeks, I greatly appreciate it," I gave him a sly smile. I took a long sip and gave a contented sigh. Amiee ran over to me and shared the small loveseat with me, taking sips of my drink. I looked over at Stephen, he seemed slightly dazed.

I thought for a second, I was friends with all of Sam's friends, and his girlfriend... why haven't I ever met him?

"Sam."

"Yeah?"

"... Why haven't I ever seen you before? I mean, you and I have mutual friendships," I said loudly while messing with the hem of my purple and gray striped tank top while Amiee was messing with the frays on my jeans as my legs were laying across her lap. Sam looked at me, and then thought about it. He shrugged and continue to sway side to side with Amanda in his arms. I shrugged as well, still sipping on my drink. I stood up and grabbed my bag on the ground and Aimee followed suit and we hooked out arms together.

"You guys coming or what?" Amiee shouted back at them as we were walking out the door. i heard shuffling and running out the door. First Sam and Amanda walked out holding hands, and then it was Conor and Stephen talking about god knows what. Amiee and I giggled together as we talked. I gave her the rest of my drink and she took it, drinking the rest of it.

"Aims... I'm thinking about dying my hair cherry red, what do you think?"

"I think you could pull it off, you could pull anything off. And you know what else you should do, get your septum put back in. Ohoh and get those really cute cheek piercings, andand lip piercings, andand we could get our bellybuttons done together," Amiee rambled on. I laughed at her and nodded, truth was, she and I were in sync with each other. She knew what I wanted, cause she wanted the same thing, although some stuff she wouldn't actually go through with; unlike me, who does everything.

"Can Manda join in with the bellybutton piercing? She's been wanting to do it foreeeever," I asked. Amiee nodded and smiled. I looked back over to Amanda over my shoulder and shouted at her.

"Yo, Manda, you be 'ettin yo' bellybutt' done with us this weekend," I shouted, trying to be cool, but failing. She laughed at me and put her head onto Sam's shoulder. I felt Amiee poke me in the side and my head snapped to look over at her. She pointed ahead of us as the school, to a certain boy with shaggy brown hair with his arm snaked around a thin, dark haired girl with a pointed face. I groaned, it was Kaleb and his new plaything. I hid behind Amiee as we walked up to the school, I did not want to get noticed. But you know me, I suck at hiding.

"Rach? Rachel, nice to see you finally after what? 3 weeks of avoiding me?" Kaleb smirked as he saw me come out from behind Amiee, giving him an attempt at a death glare.

"Oh? I wonder why... Oh yeah, you cheated on me with her," I snapped pointing at the girl he has his arm around. He smirked at me, as if trying to tick me off.

"Mhm, and I know I did bad. We can still be friends right? Like you and Conor who--" I slapped my hand over his mouth, I saw Conor look over at us and shake his head at Kaleb. Kaleb sighed and I lifted my hand off his mouth like it never happened.

"Rachel and Conor what?" I heard Sam and Amanda ask. I lowered my head, but was glaring at Kaleb through my bangs.

"Are the bestest friends in the whole wide world!" Conor shouted out of no where and latched himself to my head. Amiee protested and proceeded to attack Conor and the two went all ninja and play fought over me. Amanda just walked over took my arm and we headed off to first period snickering to ourselves. She just acted like she didn't hear what Kaleb was going to say.

Good thing too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey c:
New story here, and hopefully I'll update this one more than my other ones, cause I quite enjoy this one actually. So yay.

Oh and I have a polyvore account going along with this story, so I'll just give you a link to the outfit she was wearing, here,

Well, enjoy c:
Oh and if you could, could you quite possibly comment on it? That'd be really sweet if you did c:

Oh, and the chapter titles have nothing to do with the chapter. Just the song I was listening to at that moment.