Status: In the process of revising. Active soon :)

Enchanted

Chapter 2

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb

Natalee's POV:

My thought's about Sam were interrupted by Ricardo telling me the I was home. Wow, did I really just spend an hour and a half thinking about Sam? Yes Natalee, I'm pretty sure you did. Great.

"Take care Miss Natalee Rae. Sorry 'bout your grandma. She was a whole lotta woman." Ricardo said energetically. He was always one to try and lighten up the mood.

"Uh yeah. Thanks. See ya later." I mumbled still trying to shake the fact that Ricardo just said that my grandma was a 'whole lotta woman'. Gag me much?

I know he was trying to cheer me up, but no matter how much people tried to it didn't work. Ricardo seemed to notice and gave me a small smile before driving away.

Slowly I turned around and took a look at my gigantic mansion I called home. Our lawn was perfectly tailored. There was 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Why grandma needed 5 bedrooms, I would never know. She was just flashy that way I guess.

I walked up the cobblestone path that led up to the house. I got to out door.Deep breath Natalee.

As I opened the door a wave of sadness washed over me. Ugh, life was going to suck now. I was all alone. I trudged up the stairs to my bedroom/suite.

The wall were a dark plum color which was my favorite color in the universe. My king size bed had tall bedposts that had cream colored, silky curtains hung from it. A black and white mural of the Eiffel Tower hung directly above my bed. Random antique furniture was strategically placed around the room. A huge walk-in closet was across from my bed.

My once perfect life was torn apart or so I thought.

I walked over to my full length mirror and took myself in. Damn, I look horrible. My tear stained face was pale and lifeless. My curly hair had fallen flat. The only ting that looked remotely good was my outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/enchanted_ch/set?id=26202239

'Ugh I feel dirty' I thought as I walked to my bathroom. On my way there, a piece of paper caught my eye. I curiously walked over there, picked it up, and read it.

Dear Miss Natalee Rae,

It pains me that you have to read this. I know I am gone, but promise to always keep me on your heart. I know that you have always dreamed of meeting your brother Sam. Well lets turn that dream into a reality. I'm letting you go live with him in La Push. Don't thank me too much doll! Give him a ring. (253) 917-4856. Love you with all my heart, Grandma Rose

I stared at the letter awestruck. I finally get to meet him! I squealed like a little girl and did my happy dance which consisted of jumping like a mad woman on my bed and doing the Single Ladies dance.

After my 30 second dance party, yes I'm that cool, I went to take a shower. The warm water felt good on my tense muscles. I washed my hair and body with my Victoria's Secret Coconut Craze hair and body products. After about 30 minutes, I got out and slipped into my Lady Gaga concert tee, zebra print Soffe shorts, and zebra print slippers.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=26296224

I flung myself on my bed. Words couldn't even start to describe the excitement and nervousness I felt as I dialed Sam's number. After calling and hanging up eight times, I finally let the call go through.

*Ring Ring Ring*

'Geez Sam, there's this thing called answering your phone. You should try it some time.'I though to myself.

Finally after what seemed like a million years he picked up.

"Hello?" a deep, husky voice said. In quite an irritated tone I might add.

I froze. Clammed up. Wimped out. Whatever you want to call it.

"Um...hello?" he said even more irritated than he was before.

'Oh God, he probably thinks I'm some immature kid who's prank calling him.'

" Hey Sam uh it's you sister Natalee." I said in more of a question than a statement

Then there was silence. Longest. Five. Seconds. Of. My. Life.

"Oh hey Natalee. I didn't think you would call. Actually why are you calling me?" he said obviously confused at why I was calling him.

Seriously?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the readers who left comments! It was greatly appreciated! :) keep em up! I will put a banner up soon, I already have one made I just need to get it all situated. I'm writing as I go so if there is anything you guys would like or want to see in the story tell me :)

Also toward the middle of this story I will either start my Embry or Paul story. I'm certainly
considering doing a Jared/Kim one so if you would like to read that tell me :)

Copy and paste the polyvore links so you can see the outfits and whatnot!
Keep reading :))))