Ignorance Is Bliss

Chapter Three.

RAYS POV.

I groaned and rolled over, raising one heavy arm to my aching head.

How much did I drink last night?

I opened my eyes and looked around. Gerard's house.

Bob was crashed on the other couch, Frank, Gerard and Mikey leaned over him, each with a pen in their hand, drawing all over his face as he slept.

"Ray Ray lives!" said Frank wayyyy to loud.

"Yeah, but not for long if you keep talking so loud!"

"Sorry," he whispered. Gerard giggled as he drew a dick on Bob's forehead. Mikey laughed but quickly covered his hand with his mouth so that he didn't wake Bob.

My head gave a painful throb and my stomach churned violently. I got up and sprinted for the bathroom, making it just in time to puke into the toilet. I felt somebody rubbing my back gently and then a glass of water being pressed into my hand.

"Its OK, take deep breaths and sip on that," came Gerard's voice as I slumped back against the wall.

"Kay," I mumbled, sipping the water and breathing slowly.

"Man how much did you drink?"

"I don't know! Last thing I remember was these two girls trying to chat up Bob and I and he just totally burned them. It was pretty funny, and then now I'm here..." I trailed off, trying to think back into the drunken blur that was last night.

"Ah. Well, wash your face," he said with a laugh and then left me to it.

I heaved myself to my feet and walked over to the counter by the sink, looking in the mirror. I sighed and started to scrub off their drawings. I had 'Ray likes penis' written across my forehead in what looked like Mikey's writing, a beard and goatee probably courtesy of Gerard and several illegible words on my cheeks.

"GUYS!" came Bob's voice, I laughed a little to myself.

Once my face was clean I headed back into the lounge, finding Bob holding Frank upside down by his ankles.

"You never ever do that again, got it?" he said threateningly. I burst out laughing, he looking truly ridiculous threatening Frank with a pen-covered face.

"Im gonna be siiiick!" squealed Frank as Bob shook his violently.

"Good!" he said, dropping him and storming from the room.

"I don't see why Bob is in such a grouchy mood all the time at the moment, I mean, he wouldn't dance with the hotties at the club last night, and now he gets all cranky just because he gets some drawings on his face. What's up with that?" said Mikey as I settled back on the couch I had woken up on.

"Maybe he's having a mid-life crisis?" suggested Frank and Gerard giggled.

"Or maybe he's just a moody git... I think he was jealous because we got all the girls and none of them wanted him," I said, feeling quite bad after saying it.

"There's nothing wrong with Bob," said Gerard, almost too quickly.

"Except his mood swings-" began Mikey.

"-and his anti-social behaviour-" said Frank, cutting Mikey off.

"-and his-"

"YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU!" came Bob's voice. He sounded very pissed off.

We all went very quiet and waited for him to return.

"You know what," he said angrily, looking at us all, his face now pen-free.

"You want to know why I wouldn't flirt with the sluts at the club last night?"

"I wouldn't mind knowing," shrugged Frank.

"Well it's because... urgh forget it!" he cried, grabbing his jacket and storming out of the room, then out of the front door, slamming it behind him.

"Aww guys you don't think somethings going on with him at the moment do you?"

"Like what?" I asked in response to Mikey's question.

"I don't know, anything! I mean, he could be... I don't know... ill and hiding it from us, or be arguing with someone in his family or anything I don't know I'm just guessing here," he shrugged.

"Man, now I feel bad," I said.

"I'm gonna go catch up to him," said Gerard, getting up from where he was sat on the couch.

"Yeah, and tell him I'm sorry for drawing on his face!" called Frank as we heard Gerard leave the house.

"Man, what is up with Bob?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know its kinda short, I didn't have much time. I will update again soon, comments please?