Status: Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Updates...but they're coming!

The Playmate vs. The Lead Singer

Chapter 1

“What the fuck is up Scottsdale?!” Alex shouted into the microphone as they ended their first song of there set.

He was met in return by loud ear piercing screams as he took a moment to take it all in. His eyes scanned over the large crowd of kids who had just been singing every word back to him; half the time causing Alex’s voice to be drowned out. He wouldn’t have it any other way.

“Alex tried to make out with me last night!” Jack shouted into his own microphone before Alex could start talking again.

Alex rolled his eyes playfully before turning to face Jack. These random out bursts are the reason Evan and Jeff always turn off his microphone.

“I did.” Alex confessed as the crowds screeches reached an all time high.

“I turned him down thought.” Jack said casually as he strummed a few chords on his purple guitar.

“Puh—lease.” Alex drawled out. “You can’t resist this ass.” Alex smirked over at Jack and smacked his ass for added affect.

Jack didn’t add on anything only sent Alex a smirk of his own as they launched into Coffee House Soundtrack.

Half way threw the song Jack jumped off of the small platform and started to make his way over towards the other side of the stage just as a break in the lyrics occurred. As he ran past Alex he made sure to slap Alex’s ass, hard.

“Owww!” Alex hollered, most of the noise getting caught in the microphone.

Jack couldn’t help the laughter that bubbled from his chest and out of his mouth as he danced his way over to Zack, missing a couple chords in the process. He glanced back at Alex to see him glaring at him, but he just brushed it off.

The show progressed from there and soon enough they were getting ready to play there last song of the night and when Alex informed the crowd of this they groaned and booed in unison.

“I know, I know,” Alex rambled. “But I need to pay Jack back for slapping my ass, if you catch my drift?”

And the crowd did. Soaking up everything they were dishing out and hanging off of every word that involved something about the lead singer getting it on with the guitarist. This was the main reason Alex and Jack did this, for the reaction. It was always amusing to see the kids eyes widen and mouths open wide when something crude involving both boys leaves one of their mouths.

“Kiss my ass!” Jack yelled into the microphone as he turned to look at Alex.

“Later.” Alex shot back before instantly starting into Dear Maria, Count Me In.

”There’s a story at the bottom of this bottle.” Alex held the last note as Jack hung off of him, arms wrapped around the slightly shorter boy’s neck.

“Thank you Arizona!” Alex shouted as Jack suddenly jumped on him.

Luckily Alex caught him and gripped his thighs so he didn’t drop the skinny boy who was now wrapped around his front. Jack leaned down and pecked a kiss to Alex’s nose and sent him a mocking smile.

“I can drop you, you know?” Alex mumbled to him as he attempted to throw the rest of his picks into the crowd without dropping Jack.

Jack’s eyes widened and he just wrapped his arms around Alex’s neck tighter. Alex chuckled and sent his best friend a reassuring smile as he shifted the lanky boy over to his right hip like a small child and started to walk off the stage.

Once they were out of sight of the still screaming fans, Alex tried to set Jack down but the younger boy only tightened his legs and arms not ready to walk on his own yet.

“Jack,” Alex warned. “I’m tried and sweaty.”

Jack just sent him a pout and Alex instantly gave in and hiked the boy up on his hip to make sure he had a good grip on him before he continued down the metal stairs and back towards the bus to get out of the hot heat.

They were the first two back on the bus and as Alex went to throw Jack on the couch, Jack didn’t let go and both went tumbling onto the couch in an awkward mess of limbs.

“Jack,” Alex whined from where he was laying on top of Jack who was still wrapped around him.

Jack just simply giggled before finally unwrapping himself from Alex who instantly sprang up.

“You’re so difficult.” Alex laughed out as he began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans.

“What are you doing?” Jack questioned.

Alex didn’t answer as he pulled his tight jeans down past his left ass cheek and turned around so his back was to the mirror on the wall and looked over his shoulder.

“Damn,” Alex mumbled. “You fucking hit me hard.”

Alex turned around so his back was now facing Jack who instantly started to laugh at the perfect red hand print across Alex’s ass.

“I got you good.” Jack practically giggled.

“I hate you.” Alex grumbled as he pulled his pants back on properly.

“No you don’t.” Jack retaliated, making sure to bat his eyelashes up at Alex.

Before he could speak again Alex was interrupted from the rest of the boys loudly entering the tour bus. He sighed and sat down next to Jack, who instantly curled up into Alex’s side.

Vinny entered the bus last dancing around with a forty of Bud in his hand as he yelled:

”Vegas! Here we come!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go:-)
I am so excited for this new story!
Specail thanks to ViciousLiesAndAlibis HelenaxFantasy and trixcereal for already commenting and those who are already subscribed!

Enjoy:-)
xTori