Status: Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Updates...but they're coming!

The Playmate vs. The Lead Singer

Chapter 4

Jack was getting ready to leave Friday morning and he quietly walked through the rented apartment and set his duffle bag down by the front door. He sighed heavily through his nose and looked towards the door that leads to a sleeping Alex; the same Alex who had been ignoring Jack since yesterday in the studio.

Jack slowly approached the door deciding that he couldn’t leave things like this with his best friend and twisted the door handle. Inside the room Alex was sound asleep on the bed sprawled out and twisted in the sheets.

A smile spread across Jack’s face at the sight as he walked over to the bed and sat down gently. He placed his hand on Alex’s bare back and shook him slightly until Alex grunted and slowly lifted his head to look at Jack.

“Jack?” He asked, voice muffled from sleep.

“Sorry,” Jack started. “I just wanted to make sure everything was okay between us before I left.”

Alex sighed deeply before laying his head back down on the pillow and looking up at Jack with tried brown eyes.

“Everything is fine,” He finally mumbled. “I’m sorry I was such an asshole yesterday in the studio.”

Jack smiled and nodded his head. “Okay, its okay.”

Alex smiled crookedly up at Jack who smiled back at him fondly and gently pushed his blonde bangs from his forehead so he could see his eyes better.

“How long are you going to be gone for?” Alex asked softly, a hint of something else in his voice that Jack couldn’t read. Was it sadness?

“I’ll be back Sunday morning.” Jack shrugged as he started to rub Alex’s back gently, knowing it would put the other boy back to sleep in no time. “I don’t want to over stay my welcome, you know?”

“Hmmm,” Alex hummed as his eyes slipped shut. “I’ll miss you.”

Jack smiled at his best friend’s words before leaning over and pressing a kiss to his hair before standing up from the bed. He could tell that Alex had already fallen back to sleep so he slowly walked to the door and turned to face the sleeping boy one more time.

“I’ll miss you, too.” Jack mumbled.

~x0x~

“Jack!” Holly exclaimed as she opened the door to her Vegas house.

He was quickly engulfed in a tight hug and received a warm kiss on his stubbly cheek. Jack couldn’t knock the grin off his face as she ushered him into her house where two dogs started jumping and barking at his feet.

“Shh,” Holly cooed at them as she walked towards the kitchen. “It’s only Jack.” She told them as if he was a regular guest in her house.

“How was the drive?” She asked.

“Not to bad,” Jack shrugged. “I can see why you make the drive between and L.A and here several times a week.”

“Yeah.” Holly answered as she walked around the counter and stood in front of where he was seated at one of the bar stools. “I’m really glad you’re here.”

“I’m really glad I’m here as well.” Jack smiled back at her.

A day later and Jack was having a great time. He had met Holly’s house mate Angel and took an instant liking to her son Roman. They had hung out for most of the night while Holly was doing peep show and he truly enjoyed there company.

“Are you coming to peep tonight?” Angel asked.

“Yeah,” Jack answered back from where he was cuddled on the couch with Holly. “Are you coming to?”

“Yeah.” Angel asked as she turned her attention to Roman who was playing with a toy car.

Jack wasn’t going to lie; he was most excited about seeing Holly in the outfits she gets to wear. He had been around the Planet Hollywood hotel yesterday and her picture was everywhere and she had a great body.

Granted he wasn’t planning on boning her; at least not on this trip. Heck, they hadn’t even kissed yet.

“We need to head out guys.” Holly said as she pulled herself from Jack’s chest and headed towards her door.

The sights of Vegas weren’t anything new to Jack so he focused more on the grip Holly had on his left hand as she drove down the main strip. They pulled up to the hotel and let the valet park the car and headed inside.

Jack wasn’t used to having someone there to hold his hand, it was a nice change, but something that would take some getting used to if Holly and he got more serious.

He didn’t watch the show, instead hanging out in the dressing room and talked to Angel and Holly’s other friend Laura. They were both very nice girls and held his attention for the most part.

When Holly came back into the room dressed in a fluffy white robe, Angel and Laura had just stepped out. He smiled at the blonde who walked over to him where he was sitting in her hair and make-up chair.

“I know I’ve already said this, but,” Holly started as she leaned in closer to Jack’s face. “I’m really glad you came.”

With that there lips met in a very heated and intense kiss. Jack could feel the spark as there lips met and parted almost immediately. He hadn’t felt a connection like this with someone in a long time, well at least not with anyone besides…

Jack quickly pushed that though to the very back of his mind and pulled Holly closer to his body and tangles her bleached locks in his fingers.

Alex, now, being the furthest thing from his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got back to school tomorrow so updates will be very slow again:-(
I will do my best to update when I can, but be patient with me:-)

Comments=love<3

xTori