Status: Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Updates...but they're coming!

The Playmate vs. The Lead Singer

Chapter 9

It had been two week since Jack had agreed to go on vacation with Holly, but those two weeks had been spent with Alex. Jack didn’t even drive to Vegas on the weekends like he had grown so accustom to.

He had explained to Holly that all the traveling was wearing him out and that if she wanted to see him, she’d make the journey to Los Angeles. Jack knew that her busy schedule wouldn’t allow it, so they agreed to wait out the few weeks before their Florida vacation.

Jack was more okay then he should have been with not seeing his girlfriend. Yes, Jack had asked Holly to be exclusive. They had been exclusively dating for three weeks, yet two of the weeks Jack spent every waking and sleeping moment with Alex.

It took Jack a day to get the older boy to talk to him and three days to convince him that what they were doing was okay. Jack knew it was wrong, but he wanted Alex, wanted to be close to him.

Alex was hesitant at first, but a few kisses later and Jack had Alex wrapped around his finger. Jack knew the power he had over Alex, knew that he was basically using him, but he couldn’t get himself to stop.

Yes, he really liked Holly and seemed to be falling in love with her, there was something with Alex he had never had with anyone else. There was a strong pull that Jack felt, but he didn’t want to fully admit to it.

A relationship with Holly would be normal. They could get married, have a huge wedding, and have children. Both those things wouldn’t be possible with Alex. Well, they would, but achieving them would be a lot harder and more complicated.

He had decided that he was okay with what he was doing to both Holly and Alex; he wasn’t going to let his conscious get the better of him. So Jack made sure the right decision to this problem he created was pushed far into the back of his thoughts.

“Baby,” Alex grumbled as he rolled out of Jack’s grip and stretched. His back arched and he groaned as he stretched like a cat.

Jack couldn’t help but smile adoringly at the boy as he reached over and pulled Alex back against his chest. “Morning cutie.”

Alex’s cheeks turned a slight shade of red as Jack pressed his lips against Alex’s. The kiss started of slow as both boys started to wake up. Jack was soon straddling Alex’s boxer clad waist as he sucked hungrily on Alex’s neck, leaving a hickey next to the many others from previous activities.

Alex moaned quietly, almost innocently as Jack ran his finger tips over his ribs. Jack’s hands moved further south and slipped under the elastic band of Alex’s boxers and Alex’s breath hitched as he reached down and pulled Jack’s hands away.

“Stop,” He whispered quietly.

Jack nodded and his eyes slid shut as he pressed his forehead against Alex’s. “Sorry.”

Alex shrugged slightly and wrapped his arms around Jack’s shoulders and pulled him against his chest. Being this close to Jack wasn’t helping his problem down south, but he wanted to be close to Jack.

Even if he wouldn’t let Jack get any closer then kissing. He was telling Jack he just wasn’t ready to take that step, but he was more then ready. He was a young twenty-two year old who was almost always horny. The real reason was that he refused to do anything with Jack while he knew Jack was sleeping with Holly. It had nothing to do with thinking Jack was going to get an STD from the bleached blonde, but Alex wanted to be the only person Jack was sleeping with when he slept with him.

Alex had way too many feelings invested in his “relationship” and he was well aware that his feelings were way stronger then Jack’s. He wanted to be able to give everything to Jack, but he didn’t want to invest that type of intimacy with Jack when Jack was only using him when Holly wasn’t around.

Alex had agreed to this arrangement with Jack because Alex loved him, he was in love with Jack. He wanted to be with Jack, so he was going to take what he could get from his best friend, even if that meant totally breaking his heart in the end.

“”What do you want to do today?” Alex mumbled into Jack’s neck as he ran his fingers threw his dark, messy hair.

“I need to pack for Florida,” Jack said quietly, knowing that this wasn’t going to sit well with Alex.

“Oh,” Alex mumbled as he gently pushed Jack away from him and sat up in the bed. “Everyone needs to pack because by time you come back we’ll be in Baltimore for a few days before tour.”

Jack had actually forgotten about that. He was leaving for Vegas tomorrow night and once he came back it would be a while before he could be like this with Alex because being on a crowded bus left little alone time. Where as Alex could care less if anyone knew about the two boys, Jack didn’t want anyone to find out. That being just another tare in Alex’s heart strings.

“I’m going to go.” Alex mumbled as he tried to climb out of the bed, but Jack quickly pulled him back down and stared into his eyes. Jack frowned at the deflated look in Alex’s eyes before gently kissing him on the lips.

“Please don’t,” Jack started. “Let’s leave the packing until tomorrow and just cuddle and watch movies all day.”

Alex’s face didn’t brighten very much, but he smiled slightly and allowed Jack to cuddle him into his bare chest as he pulled up the movies on demand guide.

Alex knew that no matter what Jack was still going to be leaving him tomorrow for Florida instead of coming back to Baltimore with him. He was going to take what ever time he could get before Jack left him for his beautiful girlfriend; leaving Alex alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!
Comments= <3
How's everyone likeing Dirty Work :-)

xTori