Status: On hold

Unbound The Wild Ride

Victim

Two months later

http://www.polyvore.com/nan/template?id=26158

It was like this night after night, driving, sleeping, selling and repeat. Thank God Val took over for the night. Matt sat with her as they talked softly. We were finally heading home, tired of course. I was right now right between Brian and Jimmy. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. I felt his finger trailing up and down my side. I felt another arm around me and I turned slightly to see Jimmy asleep. I smiled and we all fell asleep except Matt and Val.

I woke and I saw the beach, we made it home thank God. I turned and looked at the van stop in front of my house. I smiled as we started unloading into the garage and got settled in our home. I read a note and it said

Kids

Your father and I went to visit the grandparents up north.

Karina you’re in charge,

Matthew no parties at all.

Love mom and dad


I turned and saw Matt and the guys calling everyone to come over for a party. I called some friends to supply us.

Two hours later

I blinked trying to stay up, I wobbled away from the table.

“I will be right back okay” Brian smiled kissing my cheek

I nodded and try to move to the sofa and I felt someone throw me over their shoulder.

“No” I pushed off

I tried my best to scratch this guys back and I got right on his back. They grabbed me and dragged me upstairs, the person carried me into my room. I frowned and felt the person climb on top of me.

“NO I have a boyfrienddd” I slurred pushing him

I felt the kisses on my neck and I began to panic, I try to push the guy off. I sobered up and try to get this guy off me

“No! No! Brian! Matt” I yelled

But the music was too loud, I balled my fist and smashed it into the guys head. I walked to the door and bumped into Val…a sober Val!

“Someone tried to rape me” I cried but I was pissed beyond repair

“Hunny come on now” She told me running downstairs

Matt must have seen our worried expressions because he dropped his beer and ran to us. He grabbed us and asked us what’s wrong.

“Someone tried to rape your sister” Val told him while she hugged my shaking body

“I’m going to kill that fucker when I find him” Matt growled

“I’m sorry I left you alone babe” Brian whispered hugging me tightly

“Don’t go please” I whispered holding him

“I won’t” He told me

“Spread out and ask around” Matt ordered grabbing a random kid and throwing him to a wall and pointing to me. He started to talk and point his finger upstairs, Matt nodded and the others moved on. Zacky and Jimmy tried their best but they were smashed. By 2 am everyone was gone so they could go over what they found. Brian hadn’t let go of me and Val was at my side.

“Nobody helped!” Johnny told us

“Well what did they say?” I asked

“Black shirt and black pants” Matt told us

We looked around the room and that’s what everyone except Val and I was wearing. I sighed and listened to what the other’s said

“Short black hair and pale, I guess that helps” Jimmy said drinking water trying to sober up

“He was tall like 5’11-6’2” Zacky said going to get more bottle water for us

“I hate the world” I closed my eyes and I felt Brian pull me on his lap

“Let’s go to sleep” Matt announced

Val and Matt went to Matt’s room, Brian and I to mine. Jimmy got the guest room, and Zacky along with Johnny the fold out couch. I climbed into be after changing into my shorts and sports bra. I felt Brian wrap his arms around my waist and pull me in. I couldn’t really sleep till about 5 am because I could only think about that fucked up guy. I stared up at the ceiling, my mind think what would have happened if I really did get passed out smashed. I closed my eyes for it seemed just a while and when I opened them it was noon. I looked and I saw Brian on his side never taking his hand off my waist. I crawled out of bed and slipped a shirt on.

I smelled food and I saw Val in my shorts and Matt’s shirt. I got some juice and saw her cooking, after I drank it I helped. I cooked pancakes and waffles as a surprise to Jimmy because only Jimmy and I love waffles. Everyone came down and Jimmy looked at the pancakes then at me. I smiled and gave him waffles. He kissed my cheek and began eating. Val and I sat down and downed our food as well.

“Karina” Jimmy said

“Yeah?” I turned

“Eat” He poked my sides

I looked down and realized I didn’t even eat, I slowly ate and that’s when Matt saw my tattoo.

“Why do you have ‘Cougar’ tattooed on your wrist?” He asked flipping my tattooed covered arm.

“Because I am one” I smirked

“Nice” Zacky said as he high fived Brian

“I really didn’t want to know you prey on the young” He told me laughing eating some bacon

We washed up and got ready to do nothing yet again until Matt got a very interesting call. When we asked him who it was he smiled and said

“Hopeless Records”

Everyone screamed so loud I swear we broke some windows…from cheering of course.