Status: On hold

Unbound The Wild Ride

Years

Years Later

I stood next Brian and Matt as the held up their record “Avenged Sevenfold: The Self Titled Album” in the Gold. I smiled and they kissed my cheek we smiled and stood next to everyone. My friend Leana , next to her boyfriend Jimmy. My other friend Gena, next to Zacky, her boyfriend, smiling. Lacey a girl a meet in school now Johnny’s girlfriend. Matt smiling with Val now engaged. I smiled and Brian put his head on my shoulder and I laid my head on his.

“What did we tell you?” I said them as the photographers left

“You were right” Matt said kissing Val’s cheek

“So shall we get so smashed we forget this night like we did the other two times?” Jimmy told us smiling

We started to walk out to the limo and signed things for fans and took pictures. We got in and I felt Brian kiss my cheek, I looked at him and smiled.

“Yes?” I asked him

“Our anniversary is coming up” He smiled kissing my lips

“Hmm, I am aware” I smiled at him kissing him back

Yes it will be Brian and mine’s anniversary we have been dating for I say nine years

“So cougar what shall we do for Halloween?” Leana smiled

“Party” I offered

“Get drunk” Zacky smiled

“All of the above” Val smiled laughing

We got out of the limo and walked into the club, upstairs to the VIP lounge and sat down and ordered a lot of drinks. I looked and Jimmy we are currently having a shot contest. I looked at him and the eye and slammed my shot glass down, 13, lucky number 13. I blinked repeatedly and I felt Brian pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

“Sex” I slurred yelling laughing

“No!” Matt yelled

“I’m older than you!” I yelled pointing

“So!? You my sister” He huffed

Everyone begin to laugh at Matt’s over protectiveness, I felt Brian carrying me bridal style.

“Marry her Dammit!” Johnny yelled

“Yeah!” Val cheered standing on the booth while Matt pulled her down

As you can tell…..were shitfaced

I woke up in the morning in a bed, I felt the cold air hit my exposed skin. I looked down and I was naked… I turned and Brian was too. I searched the clothes for my bra and underwear. I hear someone doing the same thing. I looked and Brian was in his boxers finding his shirt. My head started to ache and I went to the bathroom and got medicine. I downed it and felt Brian come from behind me and steal some. I looked and my hair was tangled, I try to brush it but just ignored it. I heard scratching at the door. Brian opened it and a little fluffy white ball ran in.

“Good Day, Pinkly” I smiled as the dog jumped on my side of the bed and barked

“You must be hungry!” I screamed running downstairs in my bra and underwear

I got Pinkly’s food and let him eat, I turned and Brian was slowly making his way downstairs.

We share a home now….just so you know

I pressed my forehead on the cold counter and breathed in. I started to make breakfast and we ate, I looked and Brian seemed to be in deep thought.

“You okay?” I asked him

“Yeah” He smiled

Brian’s POV

I looked at her and she smiled as Pinkly jumped on her lap and began to sleep. She is perfect from her tattooed arm to her piercings. I looked as soon as she set Pinkly down to put her dish away. Her side tattooed, a pin up girl. She walked upstairs and she was showering. I picked up my phone and dialed jimmy.

“Ready?” I told him

“Hell yes!” He screamed

“Okay I will be at your house in about 20 minutes” I told him running upstairs to change.

“I’m going out with jimmy” I yelled

“Okay” she called back

I walked out and I climbed in to my car and sped to Jimmy’s I slammed on my horn and he ran out shirtless.

“Jimmy” Leana screamed

He turned and kissed her while he got his shirt from her. I smirked as he climbed in the car.

“Wipe that fuckin smirk Haner” Jimmy laughed

I drove down to the stores as we began to hunt.