Status: New. Active.

Audible Perfection

John

"We're here!" Tim yelled, slamming the door open

I didn't have time to blink before everyone was gone and I was left alone. I frowned and fell to my knees, pulling my shoes out from under my bunk. I quickly laced my boots up, wiping the palms of my calloused hands on my thighs.

I jogged off the bus, narrowing my eyes in on Garrett's awkward body. A group of girls were forming a circle around him, yelling for his babies and all that insane shit.

I squared my shoulders as I grew closer to the frantic group. I ducked under a set of arms before plastering myself against Garrett.

"It's John O'Callaghan!" They shrieked, their hands instantly roaming my body, beginning to grope towards my chest and crotch.

"The one and only," I smirked, "I hate to say I'm here to steal Garrett, we have some major business to settle."

"Aw," The chorused, stepping back

"I'll see you guys later, yeah?" I questioned, hooking my arm through Garrett's

I didn't waste a second to give them a chance to reply. I tightened my grip around his arm, causing him to stumble and loose his balance.

"Clumsy much?"

"My legs aren't as long as yours!" He exclaimed, a pout forming on his flushed face, "It's not my fault you're dragging me around like a rag doll!"

"Feisty," I curled my lip up, "That's how I like 'em."

A dark crimson color scattered among his jaw line, blubbering words falling from his luscious pink lips. He dropped his my gaze, forcing a nervous smile up his throat.

"You're such a girl," I teased, nudging him with my elbow

He mumbled something incoherant under his breath, pulling his bare arm from within my grip. I instantly frowned from the lack of contact.

"I was just messing you," I spoke up, rubbing the back of my neck, "I didn't think it would-"

I instantly cut myself off, furrowing my eyebrows in bewilderment. The little dickhead! How dare he try to trick me!

A wide, shit eating grin was stretched across his flushed face, his gleaming orbs glistening as the rays of the sun shone down on them.

"You little fucker!"

His childish giggles quickly erupted as I abruptly raised my hand, my fingers tickling his ribs and stomach.

"J-john!" he stammered, "S-stop! I-I can't b-breath!"

"Who's an animal in bed?" I smirked

He barely had a second to gulp before my fingers were at it again. He was gasping for air, his fingers clawing at my sides.

I paused for a split second, gripping his forearms, "Last chance," I taunted

I pushed him down, quickly swinging my leg around his hips. I dropped my head down, our nose barely within an inch from him

He began squirming under my gaze, laughter pouring from his lips, "Y-you're a-an a-animal in b-bed!"

"What?" I grinned, "I didn't here you."

"You're an animal in bed!"

I jumped to my feet, stretching my arm downwards to help him. I yanked him up, forcing him to collide against my chest. I tried stepping back, but my avail he was fingers were fisting around my shirt.

"What's wrong?" I inquired, glancing around

"That was embarrassing!" he cried out, shoving me away

"Sorry..." I trailed off, rubbing my forehead, "Your awkwardness just takes everything to an extreme."

"Yeah," he scoffed, "Screaming, "You're an animal in bed" isn't awkward."

"You wouldn't find it awkward if you were moaning it," I smirked, nudging him with my hip

"Oh god," he groaned, covering his eyes

"Exactly like that!" I pointed out, "Just a little more panting and you'll have it down in no time!"

"You're so damn awkward..."

"I try my best, sweetheart,"

________

"We're going to a party!" Pat shrieked

"Going to get wasted!"

"Gonna get laid!" Jack exclaimed

Pat instantly fell silent, shuffling his feet around as a light blush began coating his cheeks. Kennedy nudged me and grinned, forcing me to shake my head at Pat's crazy antics

"I wouldn't get too excited," I spoke up, "This could be a gay bar for all we know. Alex isn't the best with directions."

"I would still get some action!" Jack hooted, "I love dick."

"We know," Rian muttered

"The idiot tried giving me a hand job this morning!" Zack exclaimed, "Do you know how scared I was to wake up with Jack trying to unzip your pants? I'm telling you, that's the most frightening experience in my life."

"It's just 'cause I loveeeee you the most!" Jack grinned cheekily

"No!" Pat exclaimed, stomping his foot, "I love him the most!"

"I love him the most!"

"Well, I love Garrett the most!"

"You're so fucking wrong! I love Garrett the fucking most!" Jack hollered

"You used fucking too much!"

"No you use..."

I began drowning them out, glancing around to notice the death glare Kennedy was sending me. I gnawed on my lip, noticing how he motioned towards Garrett.

I instantly froze, my heart leaping in my throat. Fuuuuuuuck. How could I be so fucking careless with my words?! That was a fucking douche bag move!

I shoved Kennedy aside, casually draping my arm around Garrett's shoulders. I tried not to show how hurt I was when he shrugged it off.

Desperate times come for desperate measures. I drifted my arm around his narrow hips, tightening my grip so he had no escape route.

"Don't get pissed at me," I murmured, "I wasn't thinking when-"

"You seem to never think!" he hissed

"Garrett," I spoke more sternly, "Don't get your fucking panties in a twist! You of all people know how careless I am! I'm really sorry I hurt your precious feelings, but you have to know I didn't mean it."

He huffed, crossing his arms across his chest before speaking, "I know you didn't mean it, but you're going to end up hurting someone sooner or later."

"Let's just hope it's you, yeah?" I teased, "That's one of your best traits. You're so understanding."

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered

I didn't have a chance to reply with a smart remark before everyone began cheering, pushing and shoving by us. I began to loose track of Garrett, along with everyone one else. I frowned and stuffed my hands in the pocket of my jeans, making my way towards the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited: 12-21-11