Status: New. Active.

Audible Perfection

John

I licked my cracked lips and shook my head as Gaskarth continued to flirt shamelessly with the blond to my left. She abruptly bent down, giving as a good look at her cleavage.

Or what she had..

For some reason, I found myself frowning at this. I started to form a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach, just thinking about it.

I pinched the bridge of my nose impatiently before glancing at the time on my phone. It read: 9:42 in big bold letters. We spent over two hours in here, accomplishing nothing.

"I'm gone." I stated flatly, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"But we just got here." The blond whined, her voice cracking. She stepped closer to me and batted her eyes as she jutted her lip out. She began slowly running her hand up and down my arm.

"Too damn bad." I muttered, shaking her hand off. I wrinkled my nose as I tried to get ride of the feeling of her bony anorexic hands gripping my shoulder.

She frowned before turning and clinging onto Alex as if her life depended on it. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Alex.

"Alright, I'll uh, meet up with you later." He smirked, motioning towards the blond.

Here comes the nauseous feeling again.

"Cool." I mumbled walking off.

I sighed and ruffle my hair, trying to brush it back down. I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I began glancing around, searching for a familiar face.

A small smile began creeping up on my face as Garrett shot past me like a bullet, as if his precious life depended on it. I began jogging over towards him until I looked up as Jack Barakat, from All Time Low tackled him to the ground.

I drummed my fingers against my thigh and slumped my shoulders, dragging my feet over towards them. I licked my lips and slid in next to a surprised Pat, who was slurping a pink smoothie.

"Where's Kennedy and Jared?" He inquired.

I shrugged. "Beats me, I was with Gaskarth."

Realization seemed to dawn on him as he leaned closer to me, smirking. "Really now, did you have fun?"

I shoved him before laughing. "Not like that you idiot."

"Whatever floats your boat."

I rolled my eyes before glancing at Garrett and Jack. "Does Garrett have a crush on Jack now or something?"

"Say it a little louder why don't you?" Pat exclaimed, throwing his hands up. "I'm not quite sure, not now anyways. We were just kidding around about who Garrett loves the most."

"That would be me, everyone knows Garrett's secretly in love with me." I teased, brushing my hair back. I straightened out my shirt before looking up at him.

"Whatever." Pat mumbled, fiddling with his keys. "I mean, if anything he wouldn't like you, what gives you that idea? What made you think of that? Honestly, I don't even think he's as close to you as he is-" I cut him off.

I raised my hands and shook my head, "Whoah Pat, calm down. I was joking, Me and Garrett together... just isn't right. It would never happen. Ever."

Pat mumbled something incoherent before standing up. "Well, I better go find Garrett. You should stay here, get a smoothie or something, you look like shit."

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. "I guess, I mean, what could it hurt?"

Pat shrugged before walking off, quickly stuffing his small hands into the front pockets of his skinny jeans. I bite my lip and looked down.

Why do I feel like I said something bad?

____

I sipped the smoothie quietly as I texted away on my phone. I've been sitting here sine Pat left earlier, 'claiming' to go find Garrett.

I haven't seen or heard anyone familiar since. I rubbed my eyes and tried to stifle the yawn that's been trying to come up my throat for the last fifteen minutes.

"A-are you John O-O'callaghan?"

I cussed under my breath and looked up, forcing a small smile. "Why yes, Yes I am. If you don't mind me asking, are you Gorgeous? 'Cause that sure looks like you."

The petite girl blushed as she stepped forward, pushing our new Black&White CD towards my outstretched hand.

"Can y-you sign this?" She stammered, fiddling with her necklace.

"I don't see why not."

I gingerly took the CD and sharpie from her, swiftly signing the case. I handed it back to her bashful form. She took it gleefully, holding it to her chest.

"Thanks." She managed to choke out, wandering off.

I let out a breath of air. Now I'm bored. I began absentmindedly twisting my bottle cap between my thumb and forefinger.

I pulled my phone out and glanced at it again: 10:22. I sighed in annoyance as the all too familiar laughing began to grow louder and louder

Until it was right next to me.

By now, all the guys were sitting around me, texting, eating pretzels, drinking smoothies. With all of there happy go lucky lives.

Garrett lounged next to me, without a care in the world as Jack sat perched in his lap. As if it was the most normal thing to see at a smoothie place.

Why am I suddenly developing a hatred for Jack?

I tried to desperately ignore the feeling, but it only continued to grow bigger and bigger as he asked me questions, poked fun at me, made fun of my hair.

As he made fun of Garrett.

I gripped the edge of my seat as I leaned up abruptly, glaring at him. I didn't have to glance around to know I already caused a scene.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" I exclaimed, slamming the palms of my hands down on the dark cold metal table. An echoing sound was heard as my skin made contact with it.

"For one second, can you not run your goddamn mouth so much?" I snapped. "Does it make you happy to make fun of people?"

He slowly pressed his lips into a firm line, shrinking back into Garrett's bewildered embrace. I could see his Adam's apple bobble as he gulped.

"It isn't that hard to make fun of you." I said slowly, eying him. "At least I'm not so damn obnoxious, Jesus Christ, you treat yourself like you're a god or something."

I walked off abruptly, ignoring the shocked faces. I just need to think clearly. To not have any worries at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
OMG.
x33333.

Wowza.
What just happened?
----Com/Sub!

____
#Inside of Youuuuu- The Maine.
I honestly listened to this song nonstop, while writing this.
Took me around, 20 minutess.. xD

:O
DIRTY WORK.
<3
Who doesn't love it?

OH.
Next month..
I think June or July 5th.
We The Kings, new album.
:O

ZOMG.
Comment, yeah?