Status: Not writing anymore, don't really like it. Sorry :/

One Less Lonely Girl

Three.

I was drifting in and out of a dream like state.

I began to see my grandma walking towards me in an open field. How did I get here? But the scary thing was, my grandma's dead. My grandma reached her hand toward me but it passed transparently through me. I shed a single tear. I had never officially had closure with her.

"Gandma I- I don't know what to say--" I whispered.

"Shh... Don't, It's okay, we don't have enough time." Grandma spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"You have to continue on, God doesn't need you right now, continue to live your life, trust me you have such a great future ahead of you. Good times will come sooner than you think." I could hear her voice strong until the end of her sentence, then it sounded as if the wind carried her away.


"GRANDMA!" I screamed not wanting her to go.

'She's okay' I heard the doctor scream. The doctors were directly beside me and I could hear a heart monitor beeping. I could feel the presence of a crowd surrounding me yet I could still not open my eyes. It felt as if a weight covered my whole body. After ten minutes I began to see a white haze and noticed my vision coming back. I was contained in an institution of white that smelled of an old nursing home. All the doctors had left the room thinking I would continue to rest. I saw my dad standing in the back of the room looking at the posters on the wall.

"Dad?" I questioned.

A strange man turned around and I soon became nervous at how vulnerable I was.

"Um.. I'm sorry, I'll go get him for you."

After about 30 seconds my dad ran into the room. He cradled me and continuously kissed my head.

"Hunnie, thank god you're awake. We were all so worried. Your heart flat lined for a minute. I don't know what I would do without you." My dad rambled on.

So that explained why I was able to talk to grandma. I died. Maybe for only a moment but I had died. I was actually grateful, I was able to talk to my grandma. In a way she saved me. I wiped my eyes as I felt more tears gathering.

"What's wrong?!" My dad asked concern filling his voice.

" Nothing, nothing. Glad to finally be awake. How long was I out? How is everyone else?" I questioned rapidly.

"You've been unconscious for two days and Kylie and I we are fine, as for your mother she broke her leg and rib."

"Oh My God. Who was the car that did this to us?!" I started to get mad.

"Hunnie, calm down. There was ice all over, we don't know who hit who.. and it doesn't matter, no one is seriously hurt thank god."

"Okay.. who was the man that was in here before?"

"Ohh, Scooter, He was one of the people in the truck that hit us. " My dad informed me.

"What is he still doing here?"

"This other young boy in the car convinced him to stay until he knew you were safe and conscious."

Wow. That's sweet of him. I wonder who would do that, he didn't even know me.

"Can I meet him?" I questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Justin is in the next chapter I promise <3 Hope you like it and comment please so I know people are reading it. Sorry for not updating in awhile I was kinda stuck on ideas.
- Coryn