Status: in the process of rewriting.

Life On the Edge

It Better Be Worth It

Turns out, the apartment was a long ways from the hotel. I rolled my eyes and pulled back my dark hair into a messy bun, leaving a few waves hanging here and there. The ride would be long, so I pulled out my iPod and took a nap, not bothering to converse with the foreign exchange student driving me. "Miss? Miss, please wake up, we have arrived." The young man said. I shook my head, handed him the Yen, and mumbled a thanks on my way out, dragging my luggage with me.

I checked in, and the woman and the front desk handed me my key. 13, just my luck. I rolled my eyes. Apparently, I had a roommate. I hoped he or she could speak English, Japanese wasn't my favorite language, but I knew it would be needed if I'd be staying there for the time being. I heaved a sigh, and dropped my bag on my suitcase and fumbled with the key. After putting it in the lock and turning, I heard a click and I opened the door. There, lounging on one of the beds, was a girl about my age. I bit my lip, and prepared for conversation. "Hulloh," I said, in my heavy British accent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I just wanted to get it out there!
Yes, legitimately short, I know. x_x
But I wanted Dylan to know what she wanted to say, so yeah.
subscribe, rate, and comment!(:

xxArie.