Let's Shoot Some Heroin and *** With the Stars

Two

My heavy eyelids fluttered open. The first thing I saw was my white ceiling, and I couldn't help but laugh. Why did it look so funny? My giggling kept coming after I saw the wall. It just looked so funny. The way it just stood there. It just stood there, all the time. Why did it stay there? Why didn't my wall move? Maybe it could move, maybe it just needed a little push. I stood up, and after some struggle, I finally found myself on my feet. I was walking, or at least I think I was. My feet felt weird, like I was standing in the ocean. My legs felt like they were being swayed by waves. I finally made my way to the wall. I stood there, just staring, not sure what to do. Why did I come over here again? Oh yeah, to help the funny wall move. I put my hands on the wall and pushed. Nothing happend. He didn't move an inch. I tried again, nothing.

"Why won't you move, wall?" I asked, my voice fading in and out. I cleared my throat and spoke again, "Fat ass."

I left the wall and returned to my spot on the floor. What a fun night. Suddenly, I wanted some ice cream. Oh, with some cherries, those are delicious. I liked animals alot. I always wanted a dog. To bad daddy dosen't like animals. Daddy. Hes a funny guy, isn't he. I kept giggling at the thought of ice cream, cherries, animals, and then it stopped when I thought of daddy. He was never nice to me... I liked swimming too. I've never swam much though. A thought popped into my mind, I wanted to go swimming.

I found myself getting up again. The room swayed back and forth, blurring in and out. What a silly room. I stumbled out my doorway and into the dark hallway. I followed a light at the end of the hall, not sure where it would take me. I came to a door with light spilling out from underneath. I opend the door and came into a nice little bathroom. It was funny looking. I saw a nice big bathtub, and I thought it would be nice to take a swim.

As the tub filled up I sat on the sink and stared. Stared at myself in the mirrior. Damn was I ugly. Ha, I was funny looking. No wait, I was beautiful. Daddy used to tell me that. He would say how beautiful I was, and that beautiful little girls like me should always let their daddy's touch them. So I did. He said I should. I always listened to daddy, well at least when I was younger.

I glanced at the tub, and through the blurryness I could make out that it was filled to the rim.
So I skipped over and shut off the water. I didn't even bother to take off my clothes, I just stepped right in. The warm water felt great. As I sunk in further I wondered what it would be like to be sailing in the ocean. Probably kind of scary. But no doubt it would be fun. With more giggling, I layed back in the tub. I don't know why but I kept smiling. This was fun.
I layed my head back, and began to slip under. The water was over my chin, then slowly over my mouth, then my nose, then I just sank...

My throat stung as I sprang out from the water, gasping for air. I quickly pushed my long hair off my face and looked around, trying to hold myself up in the water. Where the fuck was I? I was in water, it was dark, and deep. I could see some land over to my right, so I swam over to it and slowly pulled myself out of the water.

"What the hell?"

I was in a forest, atleast I think I was. There were some trees, and grass, and the water seemed to be a lake. I rubbed my head. It hurt, like a lot. Like a lot a lot. I giggled again. Damn, I was funny. I figured I better walk around, right? Yeah, thats what I'll do. I got up and began to walk. This place was odd. Everything was so dreamy, and kind of blurry. The trees were thick and it was hard to get through some parts of them. I walked into a clearing and decided to stop for a break. Walking was making me tired.

There was a growl and a branch snapped. My head flung around behind me to see what was there. There was a nasty looking wolf standing no more than five feet away. It was big, its black fur was gross and matted. It had a wild look to it's face. It seemed to be smiling at me.

"Well hello there." I said.

The wolf cocked it's head and spoke, yes spoke, "Hello, little one." It's voice was dreamy, it was high pitched and creepy. He moved closer.

"Your funny." I said, also moving closer.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" He dragged out the word "alone".

I played with a piece of my long blond hair, "I'm not sure really. I was swimming and then I was here. Strange shit."

The wolf moved closer again, his nose touching mine, "You shouldn't be out here alone, ever. There are bad things in this forest, things that would just eat you up."

"Oh, like what?"

"Like me. You look so delicious, little girl." The wolf licked my cheek. And then somehow my shirt was being tugged off.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get off me!" I yelled, kicking it, and sliding back.

"Just let me fuck you Anabel, you know you want me to," He pounced on me and held me down. The smell of horrible breath filled my nostrils. I punched and kicked, and suddenly he was off of me. I quickly sat up to see the wolf on it's side, wimpering. I looked to my right and saw a figure lower some sort of gun, then it disappeared, into the trees.

"Nasty fucker," I said as I stomped on the wolf's face.

I continued to walk. This place was so wierd. I kept seeing these creepy little things, running back and forth, jumping from branch to branch, giggling with me. I fell over a root into another clearing. This one had a big victorian style house in it though. My house. That was my house! What a nice house. I skipped up the the porch. I prayed to God that my father wasn't home. Clearly my prayers were not useful, probably as I'm atheist, because when I stumbled further into my home I was startled by a pair of eyes glaring lovingly at me from his seat at our black leather sofa. He got up and smiled at me. He walked over placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm glad your back Anabel. I missed you- so much." His hand traveled from my shoulder down over my breast. I slapped the hand away.

"Pervert, don't touch me." And before I knew it, I saw my hand fly up and slap him across the face. "You stupid bitch, you don't ever touch me!" I punched him in the stomach, and he doubled over with a gasp. I took advantage of his position, and kicked him in the man part. He cried out and fell to the ground.

I spat on his face, "This is my fucking world, bitch. And it's your turn to get abused." I grabbed him by his hair and dragged him from the living room to the kitchen and to the basement door. I opened the door and knocked him down the steps. I think I found a little too much pleasure in watching his helpless body roll down the steps. I laughed and descended down the dark stairs into my basement. Oh, but before I did, I ran over to the counter and grabbed the biggest knife we had. This shall be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I hope this is okay. :D
comment/suscribe? :P