Let's Shoot Some Heroin and *** With the Stars

Five

"Anabel! What the fuck do you think your doing sleeping in the tub!?" My father roared from the bathroom doorway. I instantly woke up, and stifly sat up rubbing my eyes. My head killed. He moved across the bathroom to the bathtub. I flintched as his hand came down and just missed my face by a inch.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him. This only seemed to anger him even more. One of his giant hands came down and got ahold of a chunck of my long blond hair. Then he pulled, hard. So hard it lifted my body out of the bathtub. I screamed, as he dragged me across the cold floor.

"Stop it! Stop it you bitch! Oww!"

He jerked me around the hallway, pulling way harder than he had to. I kicked and squirmed but that only made him tighten his grip.

"I swear to God, I'm going to fucking kill you!" I cried. Finally we reached my room. He kicked open the door and threw, literally threw, me inside. Then he spat on me and closed the door. I sat there on the floor, holding my head. I began to cry, actually cry. I sniffled as tears streamed down my face.

He was horrible. I hated him. I really didn't want to deal with it anymore. I got up and walked across my messy room to my dresser, and dug for whatever was left. Nothing. I checked the desk, under my bed, in the closet, everywhere. I had nothing left. Fuck.

I needed more, I had to have them. They were my only way of leaving without actually leaving. I decided to go out and look for a party. If I found a party, I found my fix. I tried to clean myself up as much as I could, brushing my hair, putitng on a little makeup, and spraying myself with some perfume. I put on my sluttiest outfit; a super short ruffled skirt, a very lowcut tanktop, fishnet thigh-highs, and dark leather high heel boots. I opened my window and threw down my homemade rope. The rope was made of old clothes, scarfs, and other shit all tied together. I hopped over the sill and began my descent down the side of the house.

When I reached the ground, I snuck past the big window that looked into the kitchen. My father was in there. I stopped halfway past the window and turned around. I stared at him. Why did he have to be the way that he was? Why couldn't he be a normal father? One who loved and cared for their own daughter. I felt a tear roll down my cheek again. My heart filled with anger and I picked up a heavy rock from the side of my neighbors yard. Without thinking, I hurled it at the window. A satisfying sound of glass breaking and shattering everywhere. The rock skidded across the kitchen, it just missed my fathers body. He looked around shocked, then looked out the window. I was already running down the street. I doubt he saw me, but I wouldn't care if he did anyway. I hope he knew I did it.

Finally after walking for about thirty minuets, I found what I was looking for. At the back of a small alley was another street. I heard music, so I followed it. A giant old house came into veiw. There were colorful lights gleaming, flashing out the windows. There was tons of laughing and scremaing people. I walked up the front lawn, passed all the running people spraying eachother with whipped cream. I tripped over all the toilet paper that stuck to my heels. I finally made it up the porch where I found two girls in the corner going at it.

I laughed, and opened the door. The feeling I got was amazing. I haven't been to a party in about a week. As soon as I opened the door, the music, the lights and the smell of beer and weed swept me over. I got pulled in farther by a crowd of girls who were singing and dancing along to some hip-hop track they had playing. I remembered my reason for coming here. I half walked, half danced along to the back of the house. I knew I'd find something there.

I exited through a small screen door which lead to the back porch. There were about four people total out here, and three of them were going at it like fucking crazy. I stood next to the one who was just standing there, leaning on the rail.

He turned to look at me, and I turned to look at him. I was utterly shocked. It was Oliver. I tried to speak, I stutterd, "O-Oliver?"

"Yeah man, who are you?" He winked and turned his whole body towards me. He wore a gray shirt underneath his leather jacket. He also wore dark jeans and boots.

"It's me, Anabel." Still not believing that I found him here, I reminded him, "We tortured my father, remember?"

"Woah girl, what the fuck are you talking about?" He laughed, half grinned at me, then said, "Anabel, I know what you came for, so here." He pushed a bag into my hands. I looked at it, inside was lots of pills, small, big, colored, everything you could possibly imagine. My heart skipped a beat. These are the only thing that have ever mattered to me.

I shoved the bag into my coat pocket, and looked up at him. "Thank you, you don't know how badly I need these." I smiled. So did he, and my heart picked up again, but I don't think it was because of drugs this time.

"Well, thats all I really came for. I guess I'm going to go now, bye Oliver." I said. Turning to walk away he grabbed my arm.

"One more thing," He leaned down and kissed me, and I kissed him back. We wrapped our arms around eachother and the kissing became harder. He pulled back and smiled at me, breathing hard. "Don't leave."

I didn't. We began kissing again, we moved into the house. Then up the stairs. And next thing I knew we were in an unoccupied room with a bed...

We layed there, in the bed. Oliver got up and pulled on his pants and shirt.

"I'll go get us something to drink," He said, and out the door he went.

Wearing nothing but my thigh highs, I immediatly jumped up and quickly grabbed whatever clothes I could pull on fast enough. I then dug through my coat and pulled the precious baggie out. I couldn't wait any longer for Oliver to return with a drink. I swallowed a huge handful of random pills dry. Falling back onto the bed, I waited. Waited for it to kick in. I couldn't wait. I couldn't wait to leave, leave everything. The pain I had bottled up could be released.

The room swayed, and I giggled. I saw flashing, moving lights. I tried to touch them, but they kept moving farther away. The ceiling swirled. I laughed again, and returned to my world.

Welcome back, Anabel.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY done writing/editing this chapter, sorry for the long wait :D
But here you go