Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 1.

Kanitha's Point Of View.

"Oh. My. God."

The bags that I carried in myself fell to the floor of the most AMAZING house I've seen. And it was on the beach. I walked around, taking everything in. I still couldn't believe that I was chosen to come onto The Real World. It all felt like a dream.

I walked around the entire house, finally sitting on the large window seat in the grand bathroom, gazing out at Malibu
.
I can't believe I'm here.

I got up to leave and walk downstairs and wait for everyone else to get here, but my belt got stuck on the seat.

That's weird.

I bent down and un-caught my belt. The seat moved around.

What The-

I lifted up the seat and it led to a low and narrow hallway, only large a enough for a person for have just enough room, to crawl through. My curiosity got the best of me as I slowly followed it. When I got to the end, I thought I would find spiders and skeletons but instead I found a small room. The room had another window seat and a couch. I felt calmer just standing there. It seems like a perfect hideout for me when I just need to escape, which I need often.

Me and my boyfriend got out of a rocky relationship a couple months ago. What really bothered me about it was that it wasn't some random skank he cheated on me with, it was my best friend AND my sister. I really don't know who I can trust anymore. I don't know if any guy is worth the pain I go through.

I climbed out of the secret room and back into the bathroom. I won't let anyone know about this. There is finally something that will only be mine.

"Hello. ?! I know someone else is here, - WOW. This place is awesome." A voice called from upstairs. Pulling me out of my daze. The voice sounded familiar, but.... No. I will not get my hopes up. I slowly walked upstairs and towards the front door. I saw a figure standing there, back turned to me, looking around the room. I knew it was him. I know that hair and that stance. He wore an outfit that I've seen before many times.

"Kennedy. ?" The figure turned around at the sound of his name, a smile playing at his lips.

"Kanitha. !" Kenny met me in the middle, giving me a huge hug. My arms wrapping around his neck while his were wrapped around my waist.

"It's so good to see you. ! How has tour been going. ?" I asked once we pulled away, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You know, it's been going good. It's a blast cause I get to hang with the guys a lot. You know how they are." He said with a smile, probably reminiscing of when I lived in Tempe, near all of them. I know I was. Memories of middle school flooding my mind.

"So are you gonna give me the grand tour. ?" He said with a smirk.

"Why, of course." I replied, taking his hand and showing the house.

We were walking back into the small hangout at the bottom of the stairs when Kenny pulled on my hand. Making me face him.

"Kay, I miss you."

"Ken, I miss you too. Your one of my best friends." I knew he had a different 'I miss you' in mind, but I wouldn't get pulled in. " I mean we haven't since each other since January. That's 5 months."

" I know you know what I mean." He replied, shaking his head. He pulled me to him by the belt loops of my black skinny jeans. I looked down at my outfit The last time I visited Kennedy, was for 3 weeks to hang out with The Maine before they headed to their first headlining tour. It was a big deal.Me and Kennedy became friends with benefits. Actually Best Friends with Benefits. We both didn't want a relationship. When they left, of course it was over.

"Kenny..."

"Kay, I really do miss you. Your lips on mine. Your skin rubbing against me. Waking up to you getting dressed, ready to leave." He said with a smirk, caressing my cheek.

"Just say what you mean Kennedy." I said, gently pushing his hand away.

"I think, we should continue what we had in January."

Fuck. The rest of my roommates haven't even got here yet, and here I was, saying yes to being best friends with benefits with Kennedy Brock. This is not gonna go over so well.

Bryan's Point Of View.

I walked into the house. I tossed my bags to the side, seeing there were bags there already.

There must be someone else here.

I went in search of my mysterious roommate when I heard voices downstairs. Not wanting to disrupt anything, I crept down the first few steps and saw Kanitha talking to Kennedy.

Kanitha is my best friend. She tells me everything, and vice versa. I knew that her and Kenny were friends with benefits.

I went onto my stomach, balancing myself on the steps, listening to their conversation. I knew it was wrong, but Kay was like my sister, my own fucking blood.

"I think we should continue what we had in January." I know he wasn't suggesting that they go back to FWB.

"There have to be some rules though." WHAT.!? Kay was devastated last time, why would she go through it again. ? I mean, yeah they were best friends and me and him are close, but it's not like their gonna get together together.

"Okay, anything." Kenny said, a huge smile on his face, he was just happy to get in her pants.

I watched as Kay ran a hand through her black hair, sighing. "Okay, well we can only do it when the house is completely empty. We are still Best friends no matter what. This doesn't effect our friendship. And you still tell NOONE." She rubbed her hand up and down his chest.

"Deal. I told you, anything just to kiss you again." And with that he smashed his lips to hers, his hands on her ass and hers around his neck. I couldn't watch this anymore. I slowly got up and wiped any dirt off my clothes. I walked back to the door, acting as if I just got there. I slammed the door shut, making the small objects around the door shake.

" Heyyy. !!! Is someone else here. ?!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the house. I could hear footsteps in the stars and I knew they would play it off. I also knew Kay will tell me no matter what.

"Kayyyyyyyy. !!!!!!" I yelled, running and giving her a bear hug, lifting her up and spinning.

"Bryan. !!!!" I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

"I've missed my best friend soo much. !" I said, putting her on the floor.

"Bry, I saw you 2 weeks ago." She said laughing and smiling that million-dollar smile.

"I know but I just love you. " I replied grinning. I gave her a look, she knew what I meant. We needed to talk.

"Hey Bryan. Long time no see." Kenny said, giving me a man hug.

"Yeah, Ken, long time no see..." I said hugging him back briefly.

Day One, unfinished. But the game has already begun. The minute you step through that door, it's broken hearts, one-night stands, protecting those you care about, acting as if nothing is wrong. The rules of the game are never stated. The limits stretch to the universe. Anything is possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, this is on my quizilla with quite a few chapters up, but I'm rewriting some parts, but if you wanna read Quizilla go for it. I'm telling everyone on there what changes I'm gonna make as I make them. My user name on QZ is ILoveATLandTRS. The story is Real World: Malibu {Alex Gaskarth}.