Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 12.

Kay's Point Of View.

I smiled into the kissed, pulling Alex closer to me.

It's been six days since we officially started dating. Not that we've been on a date yet. But, I was happy with him. He's the one that made me first smile after I found out Same died. He was the only one with me when I got my Same tattoo. The only reason why I'm not letting myself cry at home is cause I know Same wouldn't want that. So here I was happy with the guy i liked since Freshman year. Alex decided to surprise me at work with some Stargazer Lilys, my favorite flower. We were now in the backroom making out.

I pulled away and Alex pouted. I laughed. "No pouting."

I intertwined our hands and walked back out into the Hot Topic I worked at. He pulled his hood on.

I stopped at the entrance of the store.

"Do you have to work. ?" Alex whined.

I laughed lightly. "Babe, I worked all of 20 minutes before you showed up. Thanks for the flowers again." I said, pecking his lips. "But I have to work."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine again. " Fine but I don't like it."

"Me neither." I smiled. He pressed his lips to mine again.

I pulled away after a moment. "Okay, go now. Your distracting me. And your gonna get recognized."

"1. Fine." He said pecking my lips. "2. I try." He pecked my lips again. "And 3. I won't." He pecked my lips again.

"Go." I said pushing him out of the store. "I'll see you at home."

"Fine. I feel so unloved Kay."

I laughed. I made a heart with my hands.

He smiled and walked back in, kissing me one final time. "Bye Babe."

"Bye. Now go. !" I said pushing him out again. He laughed and walked towards the exit.

I rolled my eyes and went to go re-fold some shirts. I felt someone behind me and when I looked there was a teenage girl standing there.

"Hey, can I help you. ?" I ask.

"Was that Alex Gaskarth. ?"

I laugh. 'I told him he'd get recognized.But he didn't listen."

"Are you and him like together. ?" She asked. I didn't know what to tell her, so I decided to tell her the truth.

"Uh, sorta. But we're keeping it on the DL so if you could not say anything..." I said trailing off.

"Oh, Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I promise." She says quickly.I smile

"Thank You."

"No problem. "

"So can I help you with anything else. ?" I ask.

"Yeah, I was wondering what kind of Boys Like Girls shirts you have. " She said. I smiled.

"I'll show you them" I got up and walked over to the end and pointed out various shirts. When she picked one and walked behind the cash register to ring her up.

"You know, I'm good friends with the guys of Boys Like Girls. " I say.

She gasps. "Really. ?"

"Yep. I've known them since we were little. I'm good friends with the guys of The Maine, All Time Low, and We The Kings too. My parents moved around a lot, and it always happened to be next door to someone." I say.

"That is sooo cool." She gushes. I smile. She hands me the money and i give her back the change.

Once she left, It was just me and Shawn in the store so I just sang quietly. He was acting weird since Alex showed up with flowers.

"Shawn. What's wrong. ?" I ask.

"Nothing." He mumbles.

I sigh"Shawn, just tell me."

"It's nothing Kay. Don't worry about it." He sighs. I sigh too, knowing he won't tell me anything unless he felt like doing so.

I gave up. I just finished the day of work not talking much to Shawn. Today was Friday so I had no work tomorrow. I met Chett at the food court and we walked to the car.

It was soooo hard to not tell my best friends that I was dating Alex. Especially Bryan. But I dealt with it. It was hard, but I dealt.

When we got home, It was around 5. I walked downstairs immediately and head for my room. Alex walked in not long after. Chett was too busy getting food to worry about.

"So Kay, are you free tonight. ?" He asked.

"I think I am. Why. ?"

"How would you like to go on our first date tonight. ?"He asked, a big grin on his face.

"Depends on where we go." I smiled back.

"That, my dear is a secret." He said pulling me closer to him by my belt loops.

"Alexxxxxxxxxxxxx. " I whined.

"Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyy." He mocked.

"Your not nice to me. " I pouted.

"I'm sorry. " He pecked my lips. "So are you coming. ?"

"Fine, cause I like you so much. " I pecked his lips.

"I don't think you like me that much..." He trailed off.

I rolled my eyes before pressing my lips to his. I pulled away an inch after like 10 seconds.

"Tease." He breathed.

I chuckled. "Whatever you say. Now go before someone catches you."

"Fine." He said, pecking my lips once more. " Meet me on the corner at 9."

"Okay. Now GO." I said pushing him out of the room.

I turned and changed into booty shorts and a tank top. I headed upstairs and grabbed a bag of Doritos from the kitchen. I walked to the living room and sat in Bryan's lap. Everyone was sitting somewhere nearby.

"Can we do something before I have to head out. ?" I ask, popping a Doritos into my mouth. Everyone looked at me, Alex joining in.

"One. Where you going. ? And Two, you can't sit on me while you eattttt. " Bryan whined.

"I can if I want to. " I said before turning around and kissing his cheek. "And I'm going out. On. A Date."

All the girls gasped. "With who. ?" They said in unison. I smiled.

"A friend." I said simply.

"Who's this friend. ?" Kenny asked, poking my side.

"A guy with hair and a pretty cute face." I said, poking him in the side. I popped another Doritos in my mouth. I could see Alex smiling from the corner of my eye.

"Well, what's his name. ?" Chett asked.

"Um.. William. Er, Will." I said. I smiled at how obvious that should be.

"Where's he taking you. ?" See asked me.

I shrugged. " I don't know. He wouldn't tell me." I glared at Alex from the corner of my eye.

He chuckled and everybody gave him a weird look. He just shrugged.

"Well, why don't we watch a movie then we can hot tub for a bit. ?" Hayley said. We all agreed and I got up out of Bryan's lap to put in a movie. I heard Bry sigh in relief and I flipped him off. I put in The Hangover and went back to sit in Bryan's lap. He groaned and I just laughed lightly.

"You love me Bry. Don't deny it." I said.

"Your right. I do love you cause if I didn't, I would have threw you off me already." He hugged me from behind.

"Not nice." He chuckled and watched the movie.

When the movie was over, everybody went and changed and got into the hot tub.

"We should play Truth Or Dare." I said. They all agreed.

"Okay, I go first. "I looked at Kenny with a devilish grin. He looked back with a look of suspicion. "Kenny, Truth or Dare."

He thought for a moment. He looked at me. "Truth." He said slowly.

I got up and stood outside the hot tub, ready to run. "Is it true you like Sierra. ?" I said.

His and everyone's jaw dropped. He slowly got out but I ran already. "Kayyyyyyyyyyy. !"

"Kennyyyyyyyy. !" I was upstairs and almost out the door when I heard his footsteps behind me and everyone elses' following him.

I ran outside and onto the beach, Kenny behind me and everyone watching. "Don't kill me Kenny, But you weren't gonna do it yourself, so I did it for you."

He stopped and so did I. "I'm sorry Kenny. You know I love you."

He sighed. "I can't stay mad at you. " I walked over and gave him a hug. But when I went to let go, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running into the water. It was freezing.

"Ahhhh, KENNY. !" I yelled.

He just laughed, and I splashed water into his face.

"Why is throwing me in freezing water everybody's punishment for me. !" I yelled. Everyone just laughed. I walked out and grabbed Chett and Alex's hands. "Come on. ! The ocean is wayyy funner than the hot tub. " They agreed and came in, Bryan following behind.

I looked at the girls still on the beach. "Come on guys. " They shook their heads, sitting in the sand. I pouted fine.

I walked over to the guys and huddled. "Bry, get Hayley in, Chett get Cass in, and Kenny, get See in. Break. !"

We broke apart and they started heading for the shore. The girls were talking so they didn't notice them. When they got to the shore that sat in front of them, talking for a bit. They looked at each other, and nodded a bit. They stood up and picked up the girls, running into the ocean. The girls shrieks could be heard and I just laughed. When the guys got to where me and Alex were still standing, they put them down. The girls just glared at me, shivering.

I threw my arms around them. "I LOVE YOU GUYS. !" I said. They just chuckled and hugged back.

We spent the next half hour in the ocean instead of the hot tub. We were having a lot of fun. We got out and all lied in the sand, not caring if it stuck to us. We were laying there for about 45 minutes talking.

"Guys, I have to leave to Florida in two days." i said. "And I was thinking, maybe we could all go for like a week, as like a vacation."

Bryan who was next to me looked over, "Isn't this suppose to be a vacation. ?"

"Bry. ! It would be so fun. ! All of us, taking a vacation from our vacation, in Florida. ! We could go to Busch Gardens, and Disney World. ! It will be a blast. !" I gushed.

"We should totally go. !" The girls said.

"I'll go. " Alex said. Smiling.

"Me too. "Kenny said.

"Same here. " Chett said.

"Fine. We'll go. " Bry replied.

"Yes. ! and We can all go to Same's funeral together. I know that he'd want all you guys there since your like my family. And Bry, Kenny and Alex were thought of as his brothers." I sat up and looked at my watch. 8:23. "Let's goooo. I have to get ready."

I stood up and helped everyone get up. We walked back to the house, all of us covered in sand.

"Girls take showers first. !" Cassadee yelled when we got to the house.

The guys groaned but the girls just walked downstairs. I grabbed a towel and went into the shower. When I was done, I wrapped the towel around my body. I passed Alex's room and stopped when I saw him standing there.

"Psstt. What do I wear. ?" I asked him referring to the date.

He smiled. " Wear a bikini underneath something, and bring a change of clothes. "

I gave him a confused look. "Okay, see you in a bit."

I turned and walked back into my room. I pulled out a green and blue bikini, and pulled out shorts and a white VNeck. I changed and didn't bother putting on makeup since I was gonna get wet.. I pulled out a 'Music = Life' tote bag. I packed another outfit with flats and my transformers towel. I put in my compact mirror, a brush, eyeliner, and mascara in too.I slipped on Flip Flops and walked upstairs.

"Guys. ! I'm heading out. ! I have to meet him on the corner. " I yelled.

"Why didn't he just pick you up from the house. ?" Bry asked.

"Because you guys are like FAMILY and I guess he doesn't wanna meet the protective brothers on our first date. " I said, walking over and hugging him.

"Well, I have to meet him before I decide to kick his ass. " Chett said from next to Bry. I smiled and hugged him too.

"You will be kicking nobody's ass. "

"He better not be a douche. " Kenny said. I walked over and hugged him too.

"Don't worry, I know him, and he's not one. " I pulled away and looked at them. "Besides, I have a feeling that you guys would really like him." I smiled. "Where's Alex. ?" I asked, acting as if I didn't know that he was getting ready for the date too.

"He's getting ready for something. I don't know. I think he said that he's gonna go hang out with a friend that was in town." Bryan said.

I nodded. "I'm gonna go now., I don't know when I'll be back, so Bye. " I turned and walked to the door.

"Have fun. !" They all yelled. I laughed.

I walked to the corner and waited there. 2 minutes later Alex pulled up in one of the cars. I smiled and got in.

"First," He leaned in and kissed me lightly. "And second. " He pulled out a bandanna from his back pocket.

I whined. "Really Alex. ?"

He laughed. "Yes. ! It is a surprise so put on the blindfold."

I huffed. "Fineeee." I turned around and Alex placed the blindfold over my eyes and tied it. I felt him lean down and kiss my neck.

I pushed him away lightly. "I wanna get this blindfold off, so just drive."

He chuckled but started driving. He reached over and intertwined our hands. I smiled. I could hear Blink-182 lightly coming out of the speakers.

We talked about anything on the way there. I wanted to know where we were going, but I knew he wouldn't tell me. Finally I felt the car stop.

"We're here." He said.

"Can I take my blindfold off yet. ?" I asked.

"Noppppe." I heard him open and close his door. Seconds later, My door was opened. He helped me get out and handed me my bag.

"Alex, I'm gonna trip over myself. !" I complained. I felt his lips on mine.

"Don't worry. I won't let you." He intertwined our hands again and started leading me to the date. I followed close behind, knowing that if I didn't I would run into something.

We walked for a while. Through doors. Down what I assumed were hallways. We kept walking until Alex abruptly stopped, causing me to run into him.

"Alexxxxxxxx." I whined.

"Sorry. " His lips pressed against mine. "But we're here now." He said cheerfully. "You can take off the-"

As soon as the word 'off' left his mouth, I ripped off the bandanna. I looked around. We were somewhere... There were bleachers, like for a show. And a water tank in the middle.

"Time to do one of the three things your gonna do in Malibu." That's when I noticed the dolphins swimming in the tank and the trainer with them.

I gasped, my hand flying to my mouth. "Seriously. ?"

Alex smiled hugely. "Of course Babe." I smiled.

"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Anything for you. Now come on." He tugged on my hand and led me around the tank to the back, where the trainer was now standing.

----------------------

Swimming with the dolphins was a BLAST. It is indescribable how it felt. I still can't believe Alex set all that up for us.

We ended up swimming with the dolphins for 45 minutes, leaving with a kiss from them. The trainer took a lot of pictures, with my camera that Alex stole from me,; of me and Alex and the dolphins, of the dolphins, of me, of Alex, and of Me and Alex. I knew this was something I would never forget.

When we finished swimming we took a quick little shower and I changed into the gray skinnys, a gray tee and sweater with JAGK on it, and my black flats. I brushed through my hair, leaving it down since it was wet. I redid my makeup and packed up everything once more. I put my camera in my pocket and walked out to find Alex waiting for me.

He had on skinnys, a white t-shirt with an open plaid shirt over it, and Nikes. His hair was messy as always. He smiled at me, then pulled out the bandanna from his pocket.

I whined. "Again. ?"

He chuckled. "Yuppp."

"Fine." I turned around and he put the bandanna on once again.

He took my hand, and I followed him down a hallway of some sort. He stopped and so did I, before slamming into him again.

"I'll be right back, I need to go check on it." He said, releasing my hand.

"Alexxxx. What if someone kidnaps me or something. ?" I whined, being completely serious. What if someone just came and took me, I wouldn't see it coming.

"Kay, do you trust me. ?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, not skipping a beat.

"Then wait here." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Fine. But I won't like it." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled. "I'll be right back. No peeking. " He leaned down and pecked my lips before walking away.

I felt behind me for a wall and slid down it. I started to randomly sing one of The Maine's songs, Right Girl, out of nowhere. That's what I was doing when I heard footsteps.

"Alex. ?" No response. "Alex. ?" I called, again and still no response. I heard the footsteps stop right next to me.

"Alex. ?" I called once more.

I felt breathing on my neck. I was a scared, I'll admit it. I didn't know who it was.

"Hey Kay." Alex whispered.

"Ughhh. Alex . ! Your such a jerk. !" I say slapping forward, and hitting what I assumed was his chest.

"I'm sorry. ! It was too tempting." He said. He helped me to my feet. "Now let's go. It's ready."

He started to walk forward and I followed.

"Okay, you ready. ?" He asked.

I nodded, excited to see what was next in this date Alex planned out.

He slowly took off the blind fold and I gasped at what was before me. My hand flew to my mouth.

"Oh my god Alex."

In front of me was a dessert set out on a picnic blanket. We were in the middle of an aqua tunnel, a tunnel surrounded by tanks of fish and other animals. It all just looked amazing.

"Do you like it. ?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Come on. Time for dessert." He pulled me over to the blanket.

I sat down and so did he.

"I made my mom's recipe for cheesecake with the raspberry sauce. I know you love it." He said.

I smiled. "Thank you Alex. "

We ate while we talked. It was soooo easy talking to him. After we finished eating, we laid down another blanket and laid down on it,laying my head on his chest. We watched as the animals swam by.

We had been talking for a little when we reached down and grabbed my wrist, looking at my scar. I watched him, he just looked at it, and seemed to be thinking hard. He ran his thumb over it.

"What are you thinking. ?" I whispered.

"How you could possibly hurt yourself . I just don't get it. "

"What exactly do you not get. ?"

"I don't get how someone as amazing as you would hurt themselves."

"Alex, I had just lost someone I was madly in love with. How would you feel. ?"

He thought for a moment. "But still, ..."

"Alex, remember, you were the one to save me from when I tried to drown myself. ?"

He winced, like it brought him pain from just thinking about it. "Yeah. Okay let's drop this conversation of you hurting yourself."

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled into it,, causing him to smile too.

I pulled away after a minute.

"So good first date. ?" Alex asked.

I smiled. "BEST first date."

I kissed him again. When I pulled away, I put my head back on his chest, falling asleep within moments with a smile on my lips.