Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 16.

I opened my eyes and glanced out the window in front of me. It looked to be around 3 or 4 am.

I looked around the room, and knew exactly where I was. His room.

Speak of The Devil, Ryan walked in, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Hey I see your awake." He said, trying to swipe my hair out of my face.

I moved away from him quickly.

"Don't." I growled.

"Babe, don't be like that." H moved closer.

I got off the bed and walked to the other side of the room.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I growled again.

He got off and walked over to me. He tried touching me again.

I jerked away and turned to walk out the door.

I felt a hard tug on my arm and soon I felt the bed underneath me, Ryan hovering over me.

"Don't Touch me." I growled yet again.

He chuckled. "I thought we could go back to before all the drama happened." He ran his hand on my thigh.

I growled really deep.

He chuckled again and the next thing I know, he handcuffed me, hands behind my back. I gasped.

"Ughhh. Ryan, unlock me." I screamed.

"Uh Uh Ahh. Play nice." He leaned in closer. "Or you'll get hurt." He whispered.

I stopped struggling in shock.

"You wouldn't hurt me." My voice quivered.

"You wanna try me. ?" He asked.

He saw the fear in my eyes, and crashed his lips to mine.

I felt the handcuffs, looking for the secret compartment only I knew of.

When I found it, I smiled. But Ryan thought I was enjoying the him forcing himself on me, and shoved his
tongue into my mouth.

I had to plan this at the right time. I needed to distract him.

I kissed him back and soon enough he ripped my shirt off, followed by his. I slipped the key into the hole
and un-cuffed my hands without Ryan noticing.

I softly bit his bottom lip, and as he moaned, I kneed him in the balls. Hard.

He fell off the bed in pain.

"Your gonna regret that. " He groaned.

"Nuh uh." I got up and swiftly handcuffed him to the bed.

I pulled out one of his t-shirts from his dresser and pulled it on. I turned and walked away. But stopped
when I got to the door. "By the way, I know you're still seeing my 'sister' and 'best friend'." I said, putting air quotes on sister and best friend. "Better hope one of them is coming over soon."

I walked out Ryan's apartment and made my way back to the hotel, which was a few blocks away, rather
than back to Koby's apartment, which was a couple miles away.

"Where have you been. !"

I winced as everybody asked in unison when i walked into my room.

"Ryan kidnapped me, tried to have sex with me, and is now handcffed to his bed." I said, as if it was no big
deal.

I changed into shorts and a tank top while they just stared at me, then climbed into my bed and closed my eyes.

"What. !" They all screamed again.

"Shhhhhh. " I whispered.

I shut my eyes tight, trying to forget the whole Ryan thing, falling asleep within seconds.

--------------------------

I yawned and stretched, accidentily hitting people in the face. I opened my eyes and saw that they had
pushed the beds together. Alex and Bryan lay on either side, with Kenny on the other side of Bry.

Everyone else was lying on the floor.

I looked at the time and saw it was 12 in the afternoon. I closed my eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep, when I remembered we had to get to Bell's venue for last minute set-up.

I looked over at Alex and smiled at his peacefulness. I swiped a bit of hair out of his face.

"Wake up." I whispered.

He woke up after a second and smiled. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his softly and quickly before waking up Bry and Kenny. Then watched as they woke up everyone else.

"Okay, so here's what's happening. We're bringing anything we need for the sixteen with us when we
leave. We're gonna shower and get ready at my parent's house. Me, Alex, Bry, and Kenny are part of her 'grand' entrance. I'm walking in with Alex, Bry's with Jenny and Ken's with Abby. And uhmmm, WTK are gonna be playing We'll Be A Dream with Cass as we walk in. The rest of you guys are just gonna be helping with the rest of the shit. Then during the candle thing, we'll just do what we have to, but after that, us girls get to change, and get to just party. Got it. ? Get it. ? Good." I said, standing up. "Now go change."
I pulled out short jean shorts and a hollister hoodie. I pulled out black and white LoTops. I have spent SO much money on my shoes. Gosh.

I changed and walked to the phone, calling Drew.

"Hello. ?" He said sleepily.

"Drew. ! Are you guys still asleep. !" I yell-asked.

" ... No.... " He trailed off.

"Get your butt off your bed, wake the guys, drive to Koby's to pick up our rental car, the code is 524013
and a spare key is in the glove department. See you in a bit at the hotel. " I hung up.

I turned around and most of everyone was dressed. I walked to the closet and pulled out my two dresses that were covered in black plastic. The guy's weren't allowed to see them.

The rest of the girls pulled out their dresses while the guys walked to the other room to pull out their Tux's. I grabbed a big trash bag and everybody tossed their shoes in it. I handed the bag to one of the guys and after the girls tossed in our various makeup bags, we left to go downstairs, where WTK was waiting.
We put the dresses, Tux's and shoes into the WTK van, and Cass, Ken, Bry, Danny and See went into the rental car while the rest of us piled into the van.

Before we got to the venue, we stopped at Starbucks to get drinks and off we went.

"Kay. !"

Bells attacked me in a hug when we pulled up.

"I am sooo glad you're finally here. Now we can get the place set up."

She dragged me into the venue, everyone following behind.

"Okay, Guys, I need help on finishing the playlist for after WTK plays."

They all nodded.

"Okay. You'll just be playing when we walk in and then have your own little set afterward, then we'll put the playlist on, and you guys can do whatever."

ALL the guys headed off to Bell's laptop that was sitting on the stage.

Us girls walked over to this huge pile of boxes that was in the corner.

"Okay, the tables have the table cloth and mostly everything on it. We just need to put the roses in the vases and put one on each table. And these treat bags go in the center, under the table."

We all fanned out, and soon enough we had that, and all the wall decorations done.

"Let's go get ready." Bells said.

We all nodded and piled into both cars again.

We got to my parents house, and the girls were in Bell's huge room, while the guys were in my old room.

I curled my hair lightly and put it into a bun, spirals falling around it. My makeup consisted of mascara and black eyeliner, more than usual, pink eyeshadow with glitter over it, light pink blush, and light red lipstick. I had sliver hoops in and I couldn't help it, i had band wristbands on. And of course I had my memorial necklace on. See helped me into my first dress of the night. I slipped on my sliver heels and looked at everyone else.

Cassadee had her makeup done similar to mine, except instead of pinks, it was greenish-yellow. Her hair was slightly curled, and her bangs were pined back. She had on a necklace Rian had give her.

See had her mascara and eyeliner slightly thicker than mine and Cass's. Her eyeshadow was an orangey-pink and her hair was curled, and left over her shoulder.

Hayley had her makeup smokey, different colors of grey. Her hair was tied into a side ponytail, but the actual ponytail was curled.

Now Bells. She looked stunning in her first dress of the night. Her dress was beautiful. Her makeup was perfect, made of pinks a shade or two darker than mine. She had pearls wrapped around her neck.

The guys were locked in my old room as us girls took group pictures int he garden. Then, we went into Bell's room as she and the guys took pictures. Then when the guys weren't expecting it, us girls slowly went back outside. We watched as the guys took us in and their, jaws dropped.

I smiled and we all took pictures together.

After that, Ken, See, Hayley, Cass, Trav, Danny, Drew, adn Hunter left back to the venue to set up before people showed up.

----------------------------

The time finally came when we were to arrive. We piled into the limo. We all joked around and laughed. When we got there, Alex pulled me to the side real quick.

"I got this for you." He pulled out a necklace that had 5 diamonds on it.

"Alexxx. You didn't have to." I whined as he turned me around and clasped it on.

"But I wanted to." He said kissing my shoulder.

I kissed his lips quickly before smiling and walking to my place.

WTK started playing and Bry and Jenny walked in first. Then Ken and Abby, then Matt and Felicia. Me and Alex were last. There was a spotlight and all eyes on all of us as we walked into the middle of dance floor. We faced our partners and started dancing slowly, but not too slow.

"You look beautiful." Alex whispered into my ear.

I giggled and blushed. "Well, you look very handsome."

We all continued dancing, lithely, perfectly, memorizingly. The crowd was still watching us.

After about a minute, where the first chorus comes in, with the more rhythm, those circus ribbon dancers (the ones that dance with the ribbons from the ceiling) let down the ribbon and started dancing with the music.

The crowd was really in awe. We continued to dance.

When the second chorus came around, with Cass singing too, the back curtains on the stage opened revealing Bells and her escort, her boyfriend Damon. Everybody started applauding, but we had to keep in formation.

They smiled and walked into the front of the stage and started dancing too. Their moves matching the four couples perfectly.

"Give it up for Bella Duong. !" Travis shouted when they finished the song. "Doesn't she look beautiful. !?"

EVERYBODY broke out into applause.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't forget to give a hand to the lovely couples. We have Bryan Donahue of Boys Like Girls, who Bells has known since she was born." -applause- "Kennedy Brock of The Maine who Bells has known since she was 5." - applause.- "Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low who she's known since she was 8." -applause- "Her best friends, Jenny, Abby, Matt, and Felicia." -applause- "Her escort and boyfriend Damon." -Applause while Bells blushed and hid her face in Damon's chest.- "And her lovely sister, Kay. Who everyone knows, right. ?!" More applause.

"Woah, we can't forget about you guys. Travis Clark, Danny Duncan, and Drew and Hunter Thomsen who are We The Kings, who I have known since I was 10. And Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday. " Bells said into a mike in her hand. There were more applause.

"Well guys, I want to thank you all for coming. This means a lot to me. Before I get all mushy, let's party. !" There were cheers from everybody. She quickly gave a kiss to Damon as they got off the stage and started walking through the crowd.

WTK started playing Check Yes Juliet as everybody started dancing and greeting Bells as she walked around.

"KAY. !" I turned at the sound of my name. There I saw the rest of BLG, ATL, and The Maine.

I let a squeal of delight slip past my lips as I ran in my heels toward them. I threw my arms around them all in a group hug.

"How come NOBODY told me you guys were coming. !" I said, stepping back and walking into Alex. I gave him a look, but put my attention back on my best friends.

"Well, we came to surprise Bells, but it's a surprise for you too." Martin said with a grin.

"You are looking HOT." Garrett said with a smile. The other guys nodded in agreement.

"I feel like there's some hidden meaning to that, but Thank you. How long are you guys staying. ?"

"Just for 3 days. We leave the night after Sam's funeral." John Ohh said.

"Okay. Well, has Bells seen you yet. ?"

"Nope." Jared stated simply.

"Cool Beans. You should wait til the candle ceremony, and when she's at the friends one, just walk out onto
stage." I said smiling.

They shared a look, but eventually shrugged.

"Sounds good." Rian said.

"Okay. I'll find you all before that. Just don't let her see you." I said before walking off.

I walked to bar and flashed my ID before getting handed a martini.

I walked around and talked to some people for about half an hour before I had to find everyone.

Lucky for me, they decided to stay close to each other.

"Okay, go wait backstage. I'll be on stage with Bell as she does the ceremony so I'll give you the signal to go." I said. They nodded and made their way up to the backstage.

I found Bell in the changing room, changing into her second outfit.

"It's time for the Candle Ceremony." I told her.

"Okay." She said happily, walking in front of me to the stage.

Alex and Bry walked onto stage, wheeling the cake into the middle of the stage.

"Excuse me. We will now have the candle ceremony." my mom siad into a mike. The attention turned on
Bell.

"Okay, well, The people I'm gonna name mean a lot to me. Even if they aren't here right now." She said.
She took the first candle and lit it. "For My mom and dad. Thank you for always being there and supporting me." She placed it on the cake before lighting the second. "For My sister. Kay, you mean more to me than you know. Your one of my best friends and I love you." She blew me a kiss as she placed it on the cake. Third Candle- "For my brother Same, who has recently passed in war. He meant a lot to me, and i love him. Rest In Paradise Same." -Place-Light number 4- "For My uncle Kyle, Aunt Thai, and Cousin Chace. Kyle has recently passed in war too. Thai and Chace are being strong and getting through it. I love you guys. Rest In Paradise Ky." -place. 5th and 6th- "Okay, this has 2 because they mean so much to me. It's for some people who aren't here right now. Martin, Paul, John , and Bryan, who is here, of Boys Like Girls. I've known them all my life, and they are a 2nd family to me." -I motioned for them to come on stage.

"Hey Bells. Thought we'd stop by." Paul said, draping his arm around her shoulder.

"Guys. !" She squealed, hugging each one. "I thought you couldn't make it. ?"

"Would we ever miss your sweet 16 Bells. ? We're hurt that you'd even think we would want to." Martin said, fake sniffling.

"Aww, I LOVE you guys. !" She flung her hands around them each again. "BUT, I have to finish this so GO." She said pushing them off the stage.

"Anyways, these two were for them." She lit the next two- "These for the 3rd family who couldn't be here. John Ohh, Garrett, Pat, Jared, and Kennedy, who actually is here. They were there from when we moved to Arizona, and I love them." She placed it on the cake as they walked on stage.

"Hey Jingle Bells." They all said casually.

"Guys. ? Why are you here. ?" She said as she hugged them.

"Like BLG said. You don't think we'd miss you sweet 16. " Jared said.

"Actually, it's even Sweeter 16 since we're here now." Garrett said smoothly.

Bell rolled her eyes. "So funny Gare. How bout it's sweeter since I, Bella Duong, am actually wearing
dressES. Plural. and HEELS. ?"

"She's got a point Gare. We never see her in heels or dressed, let alone both." Pat said.

They started arguing before Bells simply pushed them off the stage, causing them to fall on each other.

"Not Nice." They grumbled.

"Well, okay. The 9th and 10th ones are for another family of mine. Jack, Alex, Zack, and Rian. They are hilarious and mean a lot to me." She placed the candle down and not long after was attacked in a group hug by the guys.

"Oh My God. Is there anyone else that I don't know is here. ?" She said, placing her hands on her hips.

"We love you Bell. You know that." Zack said.

"That's why everyone wanted to surprise you." Rian said with a big grin.

"I want a hug. !" Jack screamed throwing his arms around Bell.

She screamed and pushed Jack off.

"YOU PUT ICE DOWN MY DRESS. !" She punched Jack in the gut hard, making him bend over in pain.

"Ahhh, Just like old times." Zack said sighing before lifting jack up and exiting the stage.

"Can I continue now everybody. ?" She asked followed by claps. "Okay. The 11th and 12th ones are for
the lovely members of We The Kings. Travis, Danny, Hunter, and Drew. I love you guys."

She continued on, giving the 13, 14, and 15th ones to various friends.

"And this final one is for a very special guy in my life. Damon. We've been together for two years, today. I love you. Soo much. You are what I look forward to each and every day."

There was an echo of Aww's as she placed the last candle.

We finished the candle ceremony before all us girls took down our hair and pulled out the last dresses.

We all pulled our hair down and put on flats before walking back outside. Cass Hayley See Bells Me

I walked to the stage and grabbed the mike.

"Okay, so it's time for the big presents. Bells , come up here."

She walked up and stood next to me.

"So Bells, this first one is from me and all the guys. " All of ATL, BLG, TM, and WTK stood on stage with us.

"We all pitched in and got you something you pretty much dreamed of." I pulled out a set of keys from my back pocket. I handed her the keys, and pointed to the screen behind us, where we now had a live feed from the front of the venue, where there was a yellow Porshe Cayman S parked there. I heard Bell scream
before we saw her on the screen outside. She ran back in attacking me in a hug.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. !" She squealed.

"It wasn't only me." I said.

She went and hugged everyone else.

"But Bells, I have another gift for you. It's from me and Same. We know some people and managed to pull a few strings. I got you a part in an episode of Psych. You'll get to meet the cast, and appear as one of the main characters in an episode of the next season."

Bells screamed VERY loud. She loved this show SO much. She attacked me in a hug.

"Thank you Kay. ! and Thank You Same. !"

"Your very welcome. Damon."

Damon took the mike from me.

"Bells, I love you so much. Happy Birthday."

He pulled out a box and opened it revealing a white diamond heart with black diamond inside of it.

"Oh My Gosh. Thank You Damon. !" She quickly kissed him.

"Now guys, let's party. !"

The playlist the guys made started playing, and club music blasted through the speakers.

-------------------------------

WOW. My head is pounding. Last night was awesome. I stirred awake to see ATL, TM, BLG, and WTK in my apartment living room. The rest were in my room; the door was ajar and i could see them.
I forgot that Britt was at the Sweet Sixteen and everyone decided to crash at our apartment. Good Thing it was BIG.

I sat up, running my hand through my hair. I felt an arm around my waist and looked down at Alex. I smiled to myself and kissed his cheek.

He stirred awake and tightened his arm. I sighed and looked at everyone again. Rian was looking at me, but had his arm wrapped around Cass's waist securely. Pretty much everyone NOT from Malibu was awake. Weirdd...

"Kay. ?" Zack called.

"Hmm. ?"

"Why Didn't you tell any of us. ?" Paul asked.

"About. ?"

"About You. " Started Pat.

"And Alex." Drew finished.

This is weird. 1]. They ALL know, but the Malibu kids didn't, doesn't make sense. and 2] They were all thinking the same thing. Actually, They were all THINKING.

"HEY. !" They all whisper-yelled.

"Did I say that outloud. ??"

"Yes. Yes You did." They all replied.

"Okay, creepy. And we didn't tell anyone because we just weren't ready I guess." I shrugged, my arm rubbing Alex's that was wrapped across my waist. He was still snoring lightly

"But You could have told us. !" Both John's said at the same time.

"Well now you know. Don't tell the Malibu kids, pleeeease. " i put on my amazing puppy dog face.

"Fineeeee." They reluctantly agreed.

Alex stirred then and started mumbling.

I laughed lightly and leaned down, pecking his lips. He sat up and placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for a longer kiss. I pulled away, remembering the guys sitting there. I blushed a deep red as I hid my face in Alex's chest.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as he continued talking to everyone, like this was normal.
But I gotta say, I can get used to this, being a couple in front of our friends.. I just don't know how the Malibu crew will handle it... And If i'm ready for them to know or not...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have to start writing the chapters now since I'm caught on of the chapters already written up... SOO I'll be updating less often... Should I transfer another story I'm working on to Mibba now. ?