Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 18.

There was a bright light in my eyes. I brought my hand to them, shielding it from it. I lifted my knee up, hard. I heard a loud grunt and a thud.

I shot into a sitting position and opened my eyes to find Flyzik in a ball.

"I am SOOO sorry. !" I whisper-yelled since everyone still seemed to be asleep.

"S'okay." he groaned. "My mistake for waking you up first."

I looked at my watch before falling back onto my pillow, putting my hand on Alex's arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Why did you wake me up at 7 Flyzik. ?"

"Because I want to go to Disney World." He said excitedly.

"I think you've gone to Disney enough times."

"ENOUGH TIMES. ! I will never be surrounded my Mickey Mouse enough times. !" He whisper shouted.

"Your obsession still creeps me out fully. But, fine, but you're waking everyone up."

I listened to his excited rush to get up, but quickly felt weight in me.

"Flyzik. ! What are you doing on me. !" I whisper shouted. I felt Alex shift and heard him yawn, signaling he was awake.

"I tripped. ! I'm sorry. !"

"Why is your hand still on my boob. ?!"

He pulled his hand back and jumped up, going ot wake up the others in the other rooms.

Alex was chuckling at what happened.

"You do realize that one of your best friends just felt me up right. ?"

He stopped chuckling.

"It doesn't count. You didn't give consent."

"But I didn't deny it either."

"Shut up Kay." He snuggled his face into my neck.

"What are you doing. ? " Bry asked hovering by the bedside.

"Uhm, Alex realized that the fans like Jack more than him." I said.

I got up and walked to my suitcase, luckily i crashed in my own hotel room. I pulled out some shorts, a black tank top, and a Mickey Tank Top that I would wear and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into my clothes and walked out. I grabbed a tote bag, putting in an extra pair of jeans and a The Summer Set Hoodie.

I blew dry my hair, the straightened it, finally bobby pinning my bangs one side. I did my usual light makeup before I slipped on my glasses and light yellow LoTops.

"Flyzik. ! You Ready. !" I yelled into the hall since, coincidentally, everyone was on the same floor.

"Yeah. ! I called Travis and the boys and they're meeting us here in 10. !"

I walked back into the room and put my wallet and camera into the tote bag. I walked into the hallway where I was met by Cass, See and Hayley.

We wrangled up the boys and headed downstairs into the parking lot where we found WTK waiting with two cans. Where they found the extra one, i have no clue.

We all fit in the two vans and started off to Disney World.

I had John Ohh, Greico, Alex, Hunter, Drew, Paul, See, Kenny, Jared, Martin and Flyzik in my car, with Hunter driving.

Half of them were sleeping though, including See and Kenny which was why Alex was sitting with his hand intertwined with mine and his head in my lap.

"What are you thinking about, babe. ?" He asked.

"Why do you always thin I'm thinking about something. ?" I used my free hand to run through his hair.

"Because it seems like you are. You've been spacing out more and more lately."

"It's nothing. When it becomes something, I will make sure you're the first I tell." I leaned down and kissed him gently.

I was actually thinking about when and how I would tell Koby about Alex. And if not telling Alex about the kiss would backfire in the future.

I sat back and continued to run my hand through his hair. The Summer Set could be heard through the speakers of the van.

I could feel Alex breathe more steadily and a faint snore could be heard from him. I soon felt my eyes close slowly. The last thing i heard before falling asleep was Brian Logan Dale's voice, and Flyzik going on about how he wanted to see Mickey again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What Flyzik. ?" I heard Alex mumble and felt him shift.

I slowly opened my eyes to find Matt attempting to wake Alex up.

"I got this." I told him.

"Babe." I yawned. "Wake up." I shook him.

"Nooooo." He whined and hugged my waist closer.

"Lex, get up before See and Kenny wake up."

"Kay, baby, let me sleep."

"Fine, you asked for it." I punched him in the stomach.

"Ooooooh. I'm up." He moaned.

"Good, now sit up, my legs are going numb."

Flyzik woke everyone up since we were getting closer to Disney.

Once we got in, we were getting strange looks from the families since we were a group of 24 young adults at Disney with no kid in sight, other than Flyzik who was ecstatic to be here again.

We all split up. I was with Alex, Jack, Flyzik, Zack, Paul, Drew, Danny, Pat, and Gary. After I made them all put in their wallets into my bag, we started towards the Mickey part of the theme park, my hand in Alex's since the Malibu-ers weren't with us.

"I like this." Alex stated simply.

"What. ? Being at Disney with your Mickey Obsesses Tour Manager Freak. ?"

"I HEARD THAT. " Matt shouted.

"Love you. !"

"Noooooo. .. Actually yeah, it's always a blast, but I was talking bout the freedom as a couple. We can hold hands, and kiss, " he paused, kissing me briefly, "and be all couple-y."

"I like it too. We should tell them once we let the buzz of Florida wear off when we get back to Malibu."

"Agreed." He kissed me again, only for longer, before we hurried to catch up with our group again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed til closing.

I am exhausted and cold. I had changed into the jeans and pulled on my sweater a while ago.

On the way back to the hotel, I cuddled up to Alex, resting my head on his shoulder. He intertwined our hands and pulled my body closer before I started dozing off.

"I love you." I thought I heard Alex whisper.

"Hmmm. ?" I questioned.

"Nothing" He whispered, kissing my head before i fully fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO SOO SOOO SOOO SOOO Sorry. ! I had to study for exams then I found out recently that my friend died, and i've been having to deal with it and such, but I found time to write this. I have partial of the next one written up. And i'm gonna upload my Brian Maddox onto here and the 3 one shots i had on QZ. Deuces for now. AND LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE. <3

UPDATE: 26th January 3:11pm : Smiled when i saw this story reached 100 readers. :D I always think my writing sucks.