Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 19.

I woke up wanting to go straight back to sleep, not waking up til tomorrow. Today was Same's Funeral.

I started tearing up just thinking about it.

I tore myself from the bed and opened the closet, pulling out a black cocktail dress. I walked out and walked to Alex, who was closest.

"Zip Me Up." I whispered.

"You look beautiful Kanitha."He said.

I nodded my head and walked to the mirror. I used waterproof makeup and did mine in smokey colors. I slid my glasses on before pulling my hair into a tight ponytail. I curled it before slipping on my black flats. I put on the necklace Alex got me, and my memorial necklace. I touched the two newest rings; Kyle's and Same's. I took a final look at myself ; you could see the Malibu tattoo a bit and the ones in honor of Kyle and Same and the one on my wrist.

I sighed, grabbing whatever else I needed. Everyone was done so we headed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The funeral was painful to say the least. I cried pretty much the whole time.

I remembered what I said before they fully closed the casket;

" So Same, I never thought you would leave me this early. But I guess it's not your fault. I just wanted to tell you that me ans Alex are together. Just like you wanted. He's amazing. I know that if I ever need to talk to you, I can go to your grave or find you in my heart. I love you Bro."

I didn't go with everyone else after we left the burial part. I walked to the secret place. I sat there for a minute, just thinking, before I laid back and stared at nothing in particular.

After about twenty minutes, i heard the crunch of leaves. I turned to see Ryan. I groaned.

"Can you just go. ?" my voice hoarse from crying.

"Sorry. No can do. I didn't get to finish last time."

Right as he was going to attack me, someone rammed into him. I looked at the fight and recognized Alex's mess of hair.

"Come On Kay." He put out his hand. I looked behind him and say Ryan running. I took his hand and he led me back to the car.

We didn't talk about what happened. It was just silence.

Before we walked into the rooms, I stopped him.

"Thank you Alex."

"It's nothing Kay. I'm just happy you're alright."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. I pulled back and pecked his lips. He winced, and i finally really looked at him. He had a cut on his lips, cheek, and forehead and his hand was all scratched up.

"Come on, let's clean all this up."

I led him to my room and pulled out the first aid kit from my suitcase.

I sat him down in the bathroom and cleaned out the cuts. He would wince occasionally, but other than that, he was fine.

He unzipped my dress and i changed into shorts and a T-Shirt.

We walked into the other room. Everyone was leaving later tonight so I put on a smile and hung out with the guys that were a part of my life forever, and who I would miss whenever I was away from them.

Tomorrow, we were leaving back to Malibu .... and I planned on telling Alex I love him once we got back to the beach house.