Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 22.

"Kay get up."

"Nooo." I mumbled, wanting to just lay in my bed in sadness for the rest of the stay in Malibu.

"Kanitha, get your ass up now."

"Chester, no."

"Kay, tell me what happened."

"What makes you think something happened. ?"

"Well, Alex is avoiding our room like the plague and I've never seen you like this."

I sighed. "Give me twenty minutes. Meet here, everyone, except Alex."

I got up and walked to the phone room. I dialed the number I used to be so familiar with.

"Hello. ?"

"Hey Koby. It's Kay."

"Hey Kay." I could hear the smile in his voice. And I hated to take it away.

"So, uhm, I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye before I left back to Malibu."

"No worries. I understood completely. With Bells Sweet Sixteen and Same's funeral."

"So uhm, about the boyfriend I told you about .."

I took a breath.

"I love him. And I don't think that we can ever be anything again."

"You know, he's a lucky man. Very lucky."

"Thank you Kobes. I'll talk to you soon, okay. ?"

"Yeah, you can call anytime Kay. I love you."

"Bye Koby."

"Bye."

I hung up and lulled my head backwards.

I got up and walked back to my room where everyone was sitting.

I sat against the headboard, Bryon one side, Chett on the other and Kenny sitting by my legs while the girls were at the foot of the bed.

I took a deep breath and plunged into the story. In the middle of it I leaned my head against Bry's shoulder.

I told them everything; every date, everytime we snuck away. When I got to what happened today, my voice became strained.

Tears were slowly forming. Bry started running his hand through my hair. Chett started running his hand up and down my back. And Kenny was running his hand up and down my legs. None of them in a sexual way, obviously.

When I finished, I buried my face into Bry's shoulder. Sobs ran through my body, but Bry, Chett and Kenny were making it better.

After a few minutes I controlled my sobs.

"Why didn't you tell us. ?" Bry whispered.

"We wanted to keep it a secret because it would be weird if we were a free couple."

"Kay, we're your friends. And Alex's too. We would have been happy for you."

I smiled. "Thanks guys. Sadly, you guys won't have to worry about it now."

I got up and hugged all the girls, then the boys.

"I love you guys."

I looked at the time.

"Shitface, I forgot I had work today." I ran to my closet and changed into a light blue So-So Happy tank top with a black tank top underneath, gray skinny jeans, and light blue Hi-Tops.

I grabbed my Hot Topic lanyard with my work ID on it along with my wallet.

"Chett, do you have work too. ?" I called out.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go. You. ?"

"Yeah, let's head out. I might be late."

We hurried upstairs and a grabbed a pair of car keys.

"BYE GUYS. " I called out to the house.

Me and Chett got in the car and I hurriedly drove to the mall.

I clocked in a minute before my shift started. I sighed out of relief.

"KAYY. !"

I turned around in time to be tackled into a hug by Shawn.

"HOLY CRAP SHAWN. I'VE MISSED YOU."

We spent the day at work talking and messing around with each other like we used to, forgetting that one awkward day.

Bry's Point Of View

I walked into the music room with Kenny where Alex has been since his and Kay's breakup.

"Hey man."

He nodded his head.

"So, Kay just told everyone about you guys." Kenny said, sitting down. i followed his lead.

Alex stopped playing the song he was working on. "She did. ?" His voice was hoarse, like he had been trying to not cry.

"Dude, why didn't you tell us. We've known you and Kay since our bands were basically formed." Kenny said.

"And you know Kay's like my little sister. We all hate seeing her like this."

"You think I don't feel horrible about it either. ?! You think I enjoy watching the love of my life breakdown. ?! You think I enjoy feeling like my heart's been ripped out. ?!"

"Alex, calm down. We all don't enjoy this. And we just wanted to tell you that Kay is crazy for you." I started.

"And be careful, cause if she gets over you, which may take a while but still, if she gets over you, it's gonna be nearly impossible to get her back." Kenny finished.

"You know how Kay can be."

Alex nodded, running his hand through his hair.

Kay's Point Of View

"We have to hang out soon." I smiled, hugging Shawn.

"For sure. I've missed hanging out with you."

I waved to him as I headed to Pac Sun to get Chett.

"CHESTER." I screamed, jumping on his back.

"How was work. ?" I asked as he piggy-back rided me through the mall to the car.

"It was good. It's weird working now though."

"And why's that. ?"

"Cause I'm not around my best friend all the time."

"And who's your best friend. ?" I asked resting my chin on his shoulder.

"You, duh." He chuckled.

We were to the parking lot by that time.

"Well, you can spend time with me now. ! "

He spun around in circles, making me hold onto him tighter.

The sound of our laughter filled the parking lot.

"I love you Chett." I laughed.

"And I love you best friend."

He made our way to the car.

"You better keep in touch once this is over."

"Obviously . I can't think of not talking to you."

He let me down and he got into the drivers seat while I got into the passenger seat.

Once at home, I headed to the phone room.

I dialed a number.

"KAY CREAM." Jack yelled.

"JACKK. Band Cam, 10 minutes."

"See ya there."

I hung up and dialed another number.

"Kay. !" Gary yelled.

"GARRETTTTTT. Band Cam, 10 minutes."

"We'll be there. "

I hung up and dialed another number.

"What's up Popsicle stick. ?" Paul asked.

"Poolie. ! Band Cam 10 minutes."

"Got it. "

I hung up and dialed the final number.

"Yo Yo Yo, what it do. ?" Hunter answered.

"You're a dork." I laughed. "Band Cam 9 minutes."

"Sure thing."

I hung up and made my way to the computer. I opened Skype and logged in.

Sure enough, within about 7 minutes, all four bands were camming live with me.

"KAY. !" They all shouted.

"Hey guys." I laughed.

"So why did you call the Band Cam. ?" John Ohh asked.

"I thought that you guys should know that me and Alex, " I paused for a moment, "broke up."

"WHAT. !" they all shouted.

"Yeah. Long story short, Koby kissed me while in Bradenton, but I pushed him off. I told Alex earlier after we, uh, had sex. He freaked, broke up with me, then told me he loves me. And he's been avoiding me since." I sighed.

"Kay he's just being stupid." Martin said.

"He;ll get over it in no time." Zack said.

I smiled at them. "I love you guys."

We stayed on Cam and talked for about 20 minutes before I heard Cass calling everyone for dinner.

"Well Rian, your girlfriend calls. Bye guys."

They all said bye and I signed off.

"Cass, your man says hi." I smirked as I walked into the dining room.

"Did you do a band cam. ?" Bry asked.

I nodded, and sat down. Chett in front of me, and Kenny and Bry on either side of me. Alex tried sitting as far away from me as possible.

Everyone besides him was talking and laughing and messing around.

It felt nice to just have the Malibu crew dinner again.

After we cleaned up the dinner, I changed into Spandex, running shorts, a sports bra, and running shoes.

I grabbed my iPod and headed to the exercise room. I put my iPod into the iHome and put it on shuffle.

I spent a good 45 minutes working out. When I was done, I went to take a shower.

After I got dressed, I went through the window seat to the hidden room, and before I know it, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for filler-ish chapters. ! Bleh. I was thinking of ideas for this chapter when my cousin forced me to write, so here's the result. I'm trying to get better at updating though. !