Status: Activeee.[:

Real World: Malibu

Chapter 4.

Date: June 28th.

Alex's Point Of View.

We have been in the house for a week now. Kay's Birthday was in 10 days. We already planned a surprise party from the 2nd day here. Bry's been in touch with the guys of his band and some of her Bostonian friends, Kenny with his band and Arizonian friends, and me with my band and her Baltimorers friends.. I have also been in touch with We The Kings, and her friends from Florida, including her brother who is going to be on leave from the Navy that week. We arranged for all of them to fly to California for Kay's birthday party. They were staying for a couple days in hotels near by. Let me tell you something, it is all very expensive, but everyone chipped in. Band people were paying themselves, and regular folk were paying some of it, and they will be sharing rooms so. I had the honor of keeping her out of the house that day too. Everyone was hyped up, we couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Right now, Kay and Chett were at work, so those left were confirming with everybody and the flights and hotels. Everyone was supposed to be here the 7th, and stay in the hotels until the 10th. Me and Bryan were going to head out and got some party stuff, in advance. Just in case we didn't have another chance. Everybody thought we were back our hometowns' so they won't think we're in Malibu. Party stuff is also known as alcohol. And some party favors. We reached a liquor store and stepped out. We walked inside, in hats and sunglasses so we wouldn't be recognized, and grabbed a couple boxes of Coronas, a couple bottles of Jack and Vodka, and random bottles of stuff we may need. We went up to pay and loaded the car. We stopped by an Party City to get confetti and candles. We were gonna order the cake next week.

When we got home, we stashed everything in Bryan and Hayley's closet. Kay was due home in 10 minutes, so we crowded around the TV and started playing Guitar Hero. We could hear the front door open and close. We turned around and there was Kay and Chett, tired from work. We all said hey and then went back to the game. It was going to be a huge surprise for Kay when Thursday came.

Kay's Point Of View.

Let me tell you something, working in the mall can be torture. Don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but having the noise around you ALL day can get annoying. Imagine it, you have the constant noise around you, and you still have to be polite to the customers even when you wanna punch a wall. I would have quit, if working at Hot Topic didn't come with an Employee Discount. Chett gets a Pac Sun discount so he can buy me stuff anytime.

I walked into my room and looked at my nightstand. There was a picture of my brother there. I miss my brother a lot. I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving last year. But I knew he was protecting our country, so I can't complain.... much.

I walked back outside and sat next to Kenny. We both decided that being Friends With Benefits was not gonna work out, so we were back to being Best Friends. I missed my best friend. I knew he had a thing for Siera too. I can just tell by the way he looked at her from the corner of his eye.I smiled and leaned into him. I rested my head on his shoulder. He turned and looked down at me.

"What. ?" He mouthed.

"I can see you." I mouthed back, then flickered my eyes to See. He rolled his eyes and focused on Alex, Bryan, See, and Hayley playing Guitar Hero.

We all took turns playing until, like 10. I stood and stretched, still in the clothes I went to work in.

"I. Want. Some cookies." Alex said, rubbing his tummy. We all laughed, smiles on our lips.

"We have no cookie dough, so if you drive me to the grocery store to pick some up, I will make you some." I told him.

"Deal. !" He said jumping up and grabbing the keys. "Anyone wanna come with. ?"

"I will." Chett said standing up and slipping his shoes back on.

"Me too. I can't leave Kay alone with you two." See said chuckling.

"Thank you. ! You freaking saved me. !" I said, throwing my arms around her. Everybody started laughing.

We all walked out to the Audi's and got in. Alex driving, Me in the passenger seat, Siera behind me, and Chett behind Alex. Alex turned on the radio and slid in a Blink-182 CD. We all started singing along, very loudly. Laughing and enjoying the present.

We were just about to pass through a green light, when I saw a pair of lights going full speed, about to run through the red light..

"Alex. !" He turned and tried to swerve out of the way, but it was already too late..
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun, Dun, DUNNNNNNN. haha. Uhmmm, there's something in here that i changed from my original story. See, Kenny was suppose to end up with Cassadee, but this time around, Cass is with Rian, so he ends up with Sierra. But I think Cass and Sierra are both uber pretty. :D