Bound To Happen

One

“Hey, Lola Beese from Buzznet here with pop-punk band, All Time Low. You all sent in questions and I’ve picked a few at random to ask the band, some individually, some for the whole band. You guys ready?” Lola turned towards the band who was lounging on the plush couches in their tour bus. They all gave the camera a thumbs up.

“So you guys are taking a short break from recording your upcoming album Nothing Personal. What can your fans expect from the new album?”

The lead singer, Alex Gaskarth, spoke first. “ Well, it’s a bit different from So Wrong It’s Right and Put Up Or Shut Up. Before we were focused more on making our songs rock, but these have a bit more of a pop feel to them. You know, something you can dance to.”

“Songs you can get freaky to.” The one sitting next to Alex thrust up in the air, his black hair swinging above his eyes. He pushed them out of the way as his band mates chuckled next to him. Alex continued after the laughter had died down. “Yeah, what Jack said.”

Lola flipped her long auburn over her shoulder and picked up the next card. “This question is for Rian.” The drummer sat up when he heard his name. “Natasha from Ohio asks, ‘Rian, how you keep your teeth so clean and pearly?’”

Rian laughed and leaned back, his head resting on his arms as his foot tapped up and down swiftly. “I honestly have no idea why my teeth are like this. All I do is brush and floss, no bleaching or anything special. Sorry I’m no help.”

Lola laughed and changed the card again. “This one’s for Alex and Jack. Trisha from Florida asks, ‘Why do you guys always like lovers towards each other?’”

Jack threw his legs up onto Alex’s lap and hung his arms around his neck. Alex said, “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” right as Jack said, “You mean this isn’t how friends usually act towards each other?” The two looked at each other and laughed as Alex gave Jack a little kiss on the nose.

Everyone on the bus broke out into fits of laughter. The camera moved around a bit before focusing back on the band while everyone calmed themselves down.

“I’ll ask another studio question for all of you and we’ll go back to the fan questions.” Lola put the stack of blue index cards on the table next to her and picked up the red cards, reading the top one. “You’re planning to release the first single from Nothing Personal in a few months, correct?” The band nodded and Lola went back to the question. “Can you give us a hint as to what song it is and maybe some info on it?”

“Well, we’re debating on releasing ‘Weightless’ or ‘Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)’ for our single. Who knows, maybe we’ll release both. But as for right now, it’s undecided.” Alex flipped his long hair out of his eyes and smiled.

Jack shook his head. “Actually, Alex is wrong. We’re releasing a song called ‘Dick By Boring Dick’ and it’s a cover of that Paramore song.”

“Oh right, how could I forget?”

Lola put down the red cards and picked up the blue cards again, picking one at random. “This one’s for Zack.” The bassist snapped out of his daze and paid attention for the first time this interview.

“Willow from California asks, “Would you ever date one of your fans?” Lola looked up at Zack while he smirked.

“Not if she was underage.”

Rian looked at Zack with a puzzled look on his face. “Isn’t that illegal anyways?”

“Yeah, it’s illegal. Plus they’re not as mature.”

Jack laid his head on Zack’s lap and looked up at him. “But we’re not mature.” He sat back up and slapped Alex’s crotch. “BALLTAP!” Alex leaned forward and yelped in pain, holding his crotch. Jack laughed and pointed at the hurt singer. “See?”

“You know what I mean Jack. They’re like… kids. It would be weird.”

As the interview commenced, the boys’ minds were only focused on the now; the only future they cared about was what they were going to have for dinner, and that, just like any other events and opinions in their future, was subject to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brand new story! :D
The interview is just the start, the next chapter should be the actual beginning of the story.
The interview is not real, just so you know. I made it up.
Anyways, tell me what you think!