My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Twelve

Abi’s Point Of View

“I’m Abi by the way.” I shyly introduced myself.
I hated being new at schools; it made me feel like a totally outcast… more than usual.
“I’m Beki and she’s Beth.” The girl with glasses introduced.
They both smiled warmly at me, making me feel welcome.
“So where are you from? If you don’t mind me asking that is.” Beth asked me whilst carrying on with her drawing.
“Chicago, you?” I answered as Mr Needs came over and handed me a sketchbook before telling me to ‘draw anything of my desire’ to get me started.
Once he had gone, they turned back to me.
“I’m from Utah.” Beki told me.
“And I’m from Las Vegas.” I smiled and nodded.
To be honest, I was glad because I thought I was going to be the only one that wasn’t from around here, but apparently I was mistaken.
“So what are your stories for being here then?” I asked them both whilst I started to sketch the outline of a drum kit.
“Well my parents are wealthy, and they have extremely high standards and have big religious beliefs and basically I rebelled against all their crap and so they wanted me out of the way and sent me here.” We both then looked expectantly at Beth.
“My parents split up last year leaving my dad to look after me and my brother, he soon got sick of me underachieving at school and decided to send me to this place. How about you Abi?” I sighed slightly.
“Well my mum, um, got into some trouble so I went to live with my uncle and he sent me here so that I could get away from everything.”
“Ah cool. So do you want to hang around with us and our other friends after class?” Beki asked me. I smiled and nodded.
“Yeah sure… thanks.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcoming Abi to the story!