My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Fifteen

Beki’s Point Of View

“Shit, shit, shit.” I muttered as I pulled a brush through my hair quickly and tried to apply some makeup at the same time.
I was half an hour late for art because Lauren had decided to skip her first class and had decided not to tell me that she had switched the alarm off.
Fucking annoying if you ask me.
I would have skipped my first lesson as well but I didn’t have time as I had a deadline to consider for my picture of New York.
I quickly grabbed my art folder and left our room.
Rushing down the corridor and then down some stairs I finally made it outside.
I ran the short distance to the technology block but even if it was a short distance, it wasn’t made any easier by the blustering wind.
I entered my classroom to be met by a man raising his eyebrows at me.
“Nice of you to join us, what’s your name?” The guy asked me.
“Beki McCracken.” I answered nervously.
“Well Beki, I’m your new art teacher. Please take a seat and get on with your work.” He said and I walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat with Beth and Abi.
“I don’t think he likes you.” Beth said with a smirk as I pulled out my work.
“No shit.” I muttered.
“So how come you’re late?” Abi asked me with her head down drawing.
“Lauren turned the alarm off and never warned me.”
“Frank did that to Ray the other day.” Beth said with a smile.
“Well it’s fucking annoying.” I grumbled.

I sighed as the bell went, I’d hardly got any work done and the deadline was in three days, isn’t that just perfect.
I shoved my picture into my folder, along with some other things that needed finishing, and I was about to leave the room when Mr Benson called me over.
Groaning inwardly, I turned and walked over to him as he sat at his desk.
“I hope you’re not going to make a habit in being late.” He said with a hard face.
“I won’t Sir. My friend turned our alarm off and-” I tried to explain but was cut off to my annoyance.
“No excuses Beki! I do not tolerate tardiness so I want you to come back here at dinner and make up for the time you missed at the beginning of the lesson.”
“Okay Sir.” I said quietly and quickly left when he dismissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
And i think this is were i got up to on the last version... at least this time my chapters aren't full of so many author's notes.