My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Eighteen

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored!
Sure I wanted to get my art done but I didn’t want to spend the whole of my dinner hour doing it.
I could see out of the corner of my eye that Mr Benson was watching me but I just ignored it; he was creepy as it was and I was already on his wrong side.
I had nearly finished my picture though, I just had to do the night sky so I had the paintbrush in my hand and had done the first few strokes when Mr Benson’s voice made me jump slightly.
“You’re doing it wrong.” I looked over at him with raised eyebrows.

“How?” He sighed and stood up and walked over to me.

“Here.” He said and clutched my hand in his as he directed the paintbrush across the paper.

“Now keep on doing it like that.” He said and let go of my hand.

“Right, thanks.” I said quietly and glanced up at the clock.

“Sir, lunch is nearly over so can I go?” I asked him and he sighed and looked up at the clock.

“Fine.” I grabbed my bag and stuck my picture on the drying rack.
I was walking towards the door but was stopped by Mr Benson.

“I want you back here tomorrow dinner.” He said and I stared at him.

“Why?” I asked in disbelief.

“Because I said so, now go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, my friend pointed out that i called one the chapters five twice so that's why this one is chapter eighteen, not seventeen =]... it'll just end up confusing me later on xD. Oh and i apologise for the shortness of the paragragh.