My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Nineteen

Abi’s Point Of View

We were all sat around in Beth’s room just messing about and talking like we usually did.
I was sat between Bob’s legs whilst he played with my hair and watched the film that Ray had put on.
Thankfully Debbie was staying in her boyfriend’s room for the night otherwise she wouldn’t have been happy about the fact that Gerard and Frank were currently making out on her bed.
It was 11pm when there was a knock at the door.
Beth stood up and opened the door before squealing and jumping into some guy’s arms; I could see the jealousy in Ray’s eyes from where I was sat.
“Guys this is my brother Ryan.” She said excitedly and pulled the poor guy into the room.
Ray’s eyes immediately softened as he heard the word ‘brother’.

“So that’s Gerard, Frank, Abi, Bob, Beki, Mikey and my boyfriend Ray.” She pointed out and we all smiled at him in return.

“Have you packed?” Ryan asked and I watched as Ray’s face dropped.

“You’re leaving?” He exclaimed in horror.

“I knew I forgot to tell you something, I just couldn’t remember what. I’ll be back soon anyway, my dad just wants me home for a while, why? I do not know.”

“Damn, where are we meant to go now to hang out?” Mikey asked with a whine.

“Where you used to before I started hanging around with you guys. I should be back soon enough anyway and no, I forgot to pack.” Ryan rolled his eyes and sat down next to me and watched as his sister pulled out her suitcase and shoved clothes untidily into it.

“So what happened at dinner Beki?” I asked her after getting sick of the awkward silence.

“Oh um, nothing much, I just got some of my picture done.”

“That guy seriously creeps me out.” Beth commented.

“Try spending today’s dinner and tomorrow’s as well with him! Then you’ll know how creepy he is!” Beki exclaimed with a sigh.

“Tomorrow?” Mikey exclaimed.

“Yeah, he’s making me stay again tomorrow, I don’t even know why. Sorry baby.” She turned in Mikey’s lap and kissed his lips lightly.

“Well I’m ready. I’ll text you guys as soon as we enter Las Vegas.” She said before kissing Ray and waving to us lot as her brother got up.

“Have fun and don’t leave us too long. You never know what might happen.” I said with a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, i have loads of ideas for this story, i'm just not writing them down yet. =].
Figgles...x